Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely scenario. I think parental frustration at not being able to reach a special needs child may be at the root of things. Perhaps dominant male's frustration at not being able to control her? Just supposition. Any way it went, it is Horrible.

And when they first adopted her, it might not have been known she would would end up being nonverbal...

Poor sweetie, wish I could hug her right now, and comfort her.

And when they first adopted her, it might not have been known she would would end up being nonverbal...

Poor sweetie, wish I could hug her right now, and comfort her.

Good point. Or if they were aware, may have thought that they would be able to over come any problems (as many adopters do), and were frustrated after 2years with little progress. IMO...

My question as well.. 3AM??? Is this a typo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a typo.....Has been verified by multiple media sources. Reported missing at 8 am. That's not a typo either. :(

A few decades ago, my SIL was married to a pediatric surgeon. A toddler came in to the emergency room, and had been "put outside" as punishment. Without a snowsuit, in Minnesota, in January. The baby died.

A few decades ago, my SIL was married to a pediatric surgeon. A toddler came in to the emergency room, and had been "put outside" as punishment. Without a snowsuit, in Minnesota, in January. The baby died.

Temps last night were in the 60s. Would that be low enough to cause death in a tiny person who weighed 22 pounds, in a thin pajama top?

ETA I'm finding that yes, it could happen. The weight to skin surface ratio in infants and toddlers puts them at risk. This article talks about how more deaths from hypothermia occur in summer than winter. https://www.farmersalmanac.com/health/2010/07/12/hypothermia-its-not-just-for-winter/

(Coincidentally, I'm reading 2 threads here, both cases are victims/children adopted (from China).)

(I can't get her picture of my head...will be my last image before I fall asleep.)

I can't help but think about the mother, surely she is a victim as well, moo, and perhaps feared her husband. I don't see her participating in this (my speculation at this time), hence her lack of arrest as well. Moo. She probably dearly loved this child, and if so, my heart breaks for her.

So, he had 5 hours. Anyone find his occupation? What type of disposal did he implement and where (assuming he has murdered this child). Did he use a familiar place? Did he take care in the disposal? Or just dump her?

:(

Eta: Random guess, maybe a bridge/water...

<modsnip> The Amber Alert came through on my phone at 3 this afternoon, give or take a minute. I live/work less than 5 minutes from where Sherin lives. This poor girl. :( It breaks my heart.

Any cultural difference in how children with special needs are viewed? Wondering if that might have played a part?

So, he had 5 hours. Anyone find his occupation? What type of disposal did he implement and where (assuming he has murdered this child). Did he use a familiar place? Did he take care in the disposal? Or just dump her?

:(

Eta: Random guess, maybe a bridge/water...

No real bridges in this part of town, but there is a creek across Buckingham Road from her neighborhood.

IMO LE wouldn't call off the search for the night given it's a 3-year-old with special needs who's missing. Usually in these types of cases we hear that LE doesn't want civilians out all night searching because of hazards but most of the time they will continue into the night.

It really sounds like something is leading LE to believe Sherin is not alive. All JMO.

I remember one time oceanblueeyes mentioned that children killed by family are often wrapped in a blanket.

IMO LE wouldn't call off the search for the night given it's a 3-year-old with special needs who's missing. Usually in these types of cases we hear that LE doesn't want civilians out all night searching because of hazards but most of the time they will continue into the night.

It really sounds like something is leading LE to believe Sherin is not alive. All JMO.

Absolutely, Ms. Marple.

Maybe he threatened to harm the wife or other child if she called police.

Just a reminder ...

Do not bring information here from social media comments unless it is an MSM or LE account (or the Admin of an authorized Missing Person page). Such posts are considered rumor and are removed because WS does not engage in rumors or allow rumors to be discussed.

Also, discussion of paranormal, psychic phenomena is not allowed.

:tyou:

Google map 900 block of Sunnydale and her house. The "dart" rail you see is not a dart rail- it is a FREIGHT LINE. In my maps it takes about 5-15 minutes to walk to all of the areas on the screen shots- bear with me, I have placed them in order of north to south and written and explanation of what is where.

Also the area she disappeared is right on the boarder of Dallas and Richardson. The search so far on the map has been on the Richardson side of the no mans land in the space between where the train goes through. North of Buckingham is Richardson, south is dallas. I live on the dallas side, and behind my house there's a lot of dense terrain and a small creek, lots of shrub. I circled that unsearched area In purple. where the houses are that boarder whispering hills where my surveillance cameras are I have circled in yellow. I am not the only one with cameras and there are also community cameras. I was gone all day today, but this morning all I saw were circling helicopters. However, no searches being done, or dogs coming out on the dallas side. I understand Dallas PD was assisting but clearly they did not get the go ahead to check the area they really need to look. I have labeled some crime riddled apartments that are the bane of Dallas PD because they are on the boarder of Richardson jurisdiction and Dallas PD has such a large territory they don't want to deal with it... there are a lot of pockets of crime in Dallas that are more centralized and this is a thorn in Their side. I checked my cameras and was shocked no police cars came through my alley. It kind of surprised me, because i know the area really well and it would be easier to hide a body on the dallas side near where I live than up where they were searching- and it is a 5 minute walk from where she was last seen. In addition there are some apartment complexes on the other side of the tracks on the Dallas side that are riddled with crime- crime that often comes over into my neighborhood (my neighborhood is Whispering Hills- her neighborhood is called Centenial.

because I live on the boarder of Dallas and Richardson I have had some experiences with crime- there are more on the Dallas side. However, the two jurisdictions do not work together well, and everything has to be coordinated between the two- it screwed up catching the people who robbed my home- not worried about it much anymore I'm armed and have serious surveillance and a large dog now.

I made a map for you guys to show you what you are looking at, but it won't let up upload it. If you guys are interested in seeing the correct layout let me know how to upload this from my iPad and I will do so.

i also have some pretty interesting stuff from Next Door- which I don't know if I am allowed to post about but I know I can't screen shot it- some of which has been turned in to LE.

not sure if I am supposed to share- but I heard from a neighbor on next door that the timeline of when she was last seen to the time they realized she was gone is incorrect. The post was within minutes deleted off next door. Sorry I have not used this site before so please correct me if I am not supposed to share this.

I'd like to know when was the last time someone outside of the household saw Sherin.

I also agree that LE must have found something that would suggest they don't expect to find her alive. As well as the search not continuing overnight, charging the father is unusual. Eg, in a genuine case of a child wandering off, you never hear of the parents being charged for endangerment *during* the search. LE would (I think) normally wait for the outcome.

No real bridges in this part of town, but there is a creek across Buckingham Road from her neighborhood.

This creek is on the Dallas side, not Richardson. While the helecoptor flew over there was no indication that this area was checked o.n foot with dogs. I made a map of the entire thing cause I live by the rail road but I can't upload the pics, if people want to see let me know how to do it with my iPad. Richardson PD searched their side properly, but she lives on the boarder and as far as I know Dallas PD did not do the proper search.

and they are very very touchy about stepping on each other's toes.

Also there is a small bridge that is well hidden- along with a tunnel that helps funnel the creek.... Jesus Christ I'm getting the chills I should go check it out right now but I'm scared. I know for a fact the police did not check this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968