Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it. Thanks for the clarification! That totally makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got it. Thanks for the clarification! That totally makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
No problem. I may have worded it funny. I just don't think we should all immediately assume that because of the time delay that whatever occurred was planned or even wanted...while I think there was probably abuse occurring due to the tree milk story, it could be that it escalated in a way no one planned and then panic ensued.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My husband and I both do laundry, more often it's me because I'm here so much more than he is but he does at least a couple loads a week. **He also cooks but he doesn't do dishes** Our oldest kids 17, 14 and 11, have each done most of their own laundry since they were about 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that it’s relevant to this case but laundry is pretty evenly split between hubby and me. My recent college grad has returned home, so his laundry is added to the mix. Then there’s my middle son, age 20, who commutes to college and works part time in a bakery. It’s not unusual for him to return home after a night out and realize that he doesn’t have a work uniform for the next day. So, yes, he’ll do a load of laundry at 1 or 2 am, maybe later.

It’s all about context though. This isn’t unusual for our family. Nor was frequently changing bed sheets for my oldest when he was 3 mos to 2 years due to reflux. The difference was, we knew reflux was an issue...so we bought lots of extra bedding, rather than doing laundry multiple times a day...

Not sure where I’m going with this. Other than, what might seem odd in some families, may be normal for others.

I’m highly suspicious of the father. I have a healthy dose of skepticism toward the Mom. I hope I’m wrong about her.

Editing to add: and yes, I’ve slept through the laundry - even though the washer/dryer is located in a closet in the hall right outside my bedroom. I’ve worked irregular hours for several years so sounds don’t necessarily wake me, unless they’re unusual (smoke detector, doorbell, sirens).

However, my 15 year old decided he likes coffee. The only one in our family to drink it. I suspect he’s self medicating as he was diagnosed with ADD but doesn’t like the meds. He bought a two cup coffee pot. He decided to brew a pot around 2 a.m. (he couldn’t sleep and wanted to start his homeschool assignments extra early). The smell woke me up. I thought something was burning until I realized it was his dark roast brewing. Long story, short: what’s not unusual may not wake us, despite the noise. What’s out of the ordinary might...even if it’s an odor.

A major motive in MOST homicide investigations is money.

Even when it's not about the money, IT IS about the money.

Don't be surprised is a financial motive ends up factoring in somewhere.

Money and sex. And when it's a small child, it's usually about sex. Which disgusts me beyond words.

Wondering when the last sighting of Sherin was. Perhaps he did something to her days before. And the fact that CPS was involved with the family before is never a good sign. Praying for you to be safe baby girl!
This is exactly what I thought.

[video=twitter;917903797023924227]https://twitter.com/jobinpnews/status/917903797023924227[/video]
Jobin Panicker‏Verified account
@jobinpnews
#NOW FBI canvassing front lawn of Wesley Mathews home. Three year old Sherin Mathews still missing @wfaachannel8

Looks like a nice home in a nice neighborhood. What do they do for a living? Anyone know?

Too bad they are searching the house after 72 hrs when a lot of evidence could be tampered with / cleaned up / destroyed, etc.
I had the same thought. I wonder if three days gave the mom and dad ample time to clean up evidence. They’ve been sitting inside the house...

They still haven't mentioned anything about kidnapping or her being out and about and lost. I think they know she's gone :( Pair that with the ridiculous story of the milk and tree , his mention of doing laundry, timelines, neighbor being outside at 4am and hearing nothing but silence, to putting an ankle monitor on him and pulling his passport like he is a flight risk, to having enough probable cause to search their house and take their 3 (or is it 4 now?) cars/laptops/phones and the parents hiring a high powered attorney...it's sadly obvious what is going on. Add on that CPS has been involved before...not good

If it hasn't been said, the parents had a joint Facebook which now appears to be deleted. If my child was missing, I'd never delete it in hopes of being contacted by someone with information. Not a single thing that they have said or done is indicative of innocence

In this case absolutely not. But in the Ramsey case I believe the grand jury shares the same sentiments I and many other have.

My point was that even if a death was completely accidental without premeditation and a true tragedy, parents may fear the police and public response and attempt to cover it rather than simply call 911. As many of us have never been in the situation, we can only imagine what we would do... so to me the 5 hr delay in calling the police doesn't to me scream premeditation so much as it screams knowledge of what happened. They're in no rush to find her because they know where she is...they just don't want anyone else to know at this point.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think most people would be surprised just how many negligent and/or deaths occur with children.

Here's one example:

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/08/15/...-die-while-they-played-video-game-261483.html

My impression of the dad is that he's an arrogant, prideful man who didn't expect his story to be questioned and investigated so thoroughly.

3am? He could have killed his daughter hours before he claims he last saw her. It would give him time to drive a much greater distance to hide her body. That would throw LE off.
LE needs to check every house, store, and traffic cam they could find.

I had the same thought. I wonder if three days gave the mom and dad ample time to clean up evidence. They’ve been sitting inside the house...

Hell yeah it is! 3 days is a TON of time! You could hide/clean up almost anything (assuming you have the proper technical knowledge and chemicals). Oh wait, isn't she a RN? Hmmm.

He's doing a live FB feed.

Omair Siddiqi
Thank you! Very informative, the other stations are there also but I doubt they'll come the entire thing. He's been there for 2½ hours already.

FYI, no streetlights in the alley. It's pitch dark back there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

She's a nurse, he's in IT

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Damn, so he knows how to cover his tracks electronically, prevent his cell phone from being tracked/pinged; eliminate the evidence on his computer/electronics.

This will complicate the investigation. Ugh.

Its "odd" because he's lying.

Well, yes, that's what I mean by too absurd. There's no logic to a punishment such as that. I don't care about his clothes washing schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmayole