Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, so he knows how to cover his tracks electronically, prevent his cell phone from being tracked/pinged; eliminate the evidence on his computer/electronics.

This will complicate the investigation. Ugh.
Idk there are a couple IT guys at my work that are worthless. Just because someone is "in IT" doesn't make them an expert in technology, let alone forensic tech.

However, the subconscious is powerful and maybe that was a slip. Perhaps he BURIED her under a tree.
Tree...

All amateur speculation and opinion

Yes, this makes sense to me, very much...good thinking...

Maybe there will be additional charges soon, such as "obstruction of justice" charges? And maybe for the mom too?

Too bad they are searching the house after 72 hrs when a lot of evidence could be tampered with / cleaned up / destroyed, etc.

Yeah, it seems to have taken time to get that warrant...I'm sure they wish they wanted to be in there sooner, moo...

My husband and I both do laundry, more often it's me because I'm here so much more than he is but he does at least a couple loads a week. **He also cooks but he doesn't do dishes** Our oldest kids 17, 14 and 11, have each done most of their own laundry since they were about 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Alright, we found ONE man who does laundry haha)

(Eta, reading further through the thread I see we have a couple more husbands who do laundry :clap: )

(Ftr, my ex did his own laundry, but thats probably because I was a useless housewife, he had no choice lol :biggrin:)

I think the time one does laundry also depends on one's work schedule. I'm known to pop a load in early if I was too tired or lazy to get it done before (that's maybe after doing the smell test and using up swim suits jk, OK I did do that in college).

I've read that the parents have hired "not sure if I'm allowed to mention name" a very effective criminal defense attorney, who has successfully represented clients in all areas of criminal law from traffic violations to capital murder. Also works on family law cases range from simple and complex divorces, Child Protective Service cases, child custody issues, enforcement actions and modifications. This lawyer is sought after by judges for appointment and consultation on difficult matters.

If its in msm it should be legally quotable, just provide the link.

Catching up so excuse if someone has asked already, but is it usual for the ankle monitoring and passport surrendering to be done? I've not heard of a case where this has been done, but perhaps since the crime occurred in a border state it's common practice? TIA to any more familiar than me.

I can't help but have serious Ramsey vibes...im one who believes BDI and the parents tried to stage something to cover the accident...i get the feeling this case may be that an accident occurred, and due to fear or guilt the father if not both parents took their time to come up with a story prior to calling 911. I don't think it necessarily always has to be malicious....i think many who have seen true crime shows or popular media may fear how police would interpret an accident, especially if there are any cultural differences...that being said, the fact the that the story is she was set outside for punishment leads me to believe that whether or not the event that occurred was malicious, there was definite abuse already occurring in the household.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(Indeed, some possible shades of JBR, I thought so as well...)

It is not unusual at all. Especially if the judge feels that the person is a flight risk. Such as having financial means to flee the country or immediate area, outside help potential IE. friends, family church ties etc who could shelter him. In this case, he is very close to a country border so he absolutely could flee and is a very probable reason for both measures un thia case.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I think they do fear him possibly going back to India...and even disappearing...

Extradition laws?

Also, in the case of a missing child, it's within the realm of possibilities that the child is hiding or stuck somewhere in the house! Of course you would welcome help in searching the house. Strange not to welcome it, imo.

jmopinion

Additionally, I'm thinking about Savanna Greywind's case, how LE was initially able to come in and look around (see if shes there, if anything looks out of place, etc.) This is different from a detailed search with a warrant.

I think the next stage of having the warrant will allow them to do a more detailed forensic investigation (luminol, etc) as well as seize particular items (clothing, shoes, blankets, computers, etc).

The last update I saw on Twitter various reporter's had them still at the house, with no one entering or exiting for about the last hour at time of post. I believe this was posted at about 10pm TX time.

Updated with more precise time of post.

Am I allowed to post his name? I'm not sure if social media links are allowed?

Thanks for being so polite about trying to respect the rules, etc. :) As I understand it, social media links to law enforcement and main stream media sources/news reporters are allowed.

The last update I saw on Twitter various reporter's had them still at the house, with no one entering or exiting for about the last hour at time of post. I believe this was within the last 30 min or So, which for TX would be about 11:30pm

I wonder where they went, the occupants...

By them I meant FBI have not entered or exited...the parents I don't know where they are, but were NOT at the house.

I tried to share but no idea how to post link from Twitter using tapatalk.

I had the same thought. I wonder if three days gave the mom and dad ample time to clean up evidence. They’ve been sitting inside the house...

Jumping off this/thinking out loud, I wonder if the mom, being a nurse, maybe tried to revive Sherin...just a thought. (Restating ftr she has not been indicated in anything as per LE as of yet).

By them I meant FBI have not entered or exited...the parents I don't know where they are, but were NOT at the house.

Yes, was just jumping off your post, sorry if not real clear.

Hell yeah it is! 3 days is a TON of time! You could hide/clean up almost anything (assuming you have the proper technical knowledge and chemicals). Oh wait, isn't she a RN? Hmmm.

If there's blood, theyll find it, jmo...it goes deep, under baseboards, tiny tiny splashes, etc, etc. Hard to completely clean up all traces, moo.

Yes, this makes sense to me, very much...good thinking...

Maybe there will be additional charges soon, such as "obstruction of justice" charges? And maybe for the mom too?
The mothers total disregard for her child, bio or not, repulses me! I have many thoughts on this case, all too repulsive to share!

I have a gut feeling that "mom" knows all. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

She's a nurse, he's in IT

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Where he works, as far as exact location, could be significant (or not) here, as far as awareness space and possible disposal site. I'd really like to see his work location and route on a map.

I'm assuming they've maybe served a warrant on his office as well (if he has one)?

(Alright, we found ONE man who does laundry haha)
TBH, my fiancé and I do laundry at all hours! That part, I understand. But who, in their right mind, would send a 3 year old outside.... at 3a.m..... for not drinking her milk???? The only answer I have, a vile, horrible person! JMO

I still stand, "mom" has the answers!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members