Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they'll ever find her. :(

(Sorry, after seeing other possibly similar cases here...)

Sometimes it just takes time. It took a long time to find Dylan and Malik.

12:14AM Update: FBI have loaded several bags into the black evidence truck. Not sure of what the contents are.

New Information and FBI now at the house. FBI has taped off the entire house. (A search warrant was issued and shortly thereafter the FBI evidence team arrived.)

https://www.facebook.com/omair.siddiqi.9/videos/1501623203265613/

It made me feel a bit better there was some evidence taken away. I was worried there was nothing there, after 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12:14AM Update: FBI have loaded several bags into the black evidence truck. Not sure of what the contents are.

New Information and FBI now at the house. FBI has taped off the entire house. (A search warrant was issued and shortly thereafter the FBI evidence team arrived.)

https://www.facebook.com/omair.siddiqi.9/videos/1501623203265613/

It made me feel a bit better there was some evidence taken away. I was worried there was nothing there, after 3 days.

Not saying there is no evidence, but they do still have to analyze/process what they collected. Not that you're saying his, but ftr, just because something is seized/collected, it does not necessarily mean it's got valuable/applicable evidence. But yes, hopefully there is soooomething useful in these several bags. I hope and suspect that there is...there's a good chance, moo.

Also from above:

"Richardson police called Tuesday's executed search warrant a "natural progression of the investigation.""
That's BS. This should have happened the day Sherin became "missing".

I'm disgusted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not saying there is no evidence, but they do still have to analyze/process what they collected. Not that your saying his, but ftr, just because something is seized/collected, it does not necessarily mean it's got valuable/applicable evidence. But yes, hopefully there is soooomething useful in these several bags. I hope and suspect that there is...there's a good chance, moo.

I watched a good portion of that live video (I work for UBER and sit at the airport a lot, so I have a fair amount of free time some days) there really was nothing going on... this is the first one I have watched live, so I didn’t know what to expect.

Though a couple nights ago my neighbor was stabbed to death by her son, and the police were collecting evidence from the time it happened until about 12 hours later... police tape and oddly enough I asked the police what happened, of course they couldn’t answer, but told me no need to be worried... I almost stepped in the deceased neighbors blood as I went to walk home (why wasn’t that taped off?!) but my point is, as I was there forensic teams were in and out of the house the entire time.

I don't know if they'll ever find her. :(

(Sorry, after seeing other possibly similar cases here...)

Sometimes it just takes time. It took a long time to find Dylan and Malik.
[emoji22]

IMO the poo is about to hit the fan. I'd bet dollars to donuts that LE isn't pleased with her father's punishment method of his tiny, helpless developmentally delayed daughter with limited communication skills. No one likes a bully and that's what this man is as far as I'm concerned.

I'm so sorry that no one had little Sherin's back. Poor sweet little forsaken baby. :tears:

IMO the poo is about to hit the fan. I'd bet dollars to donuts that LE isn't pleased with her father's punishment method of his tiny, helpless developmentally delayed daughter with limited communication skills. No one likes a bully and that's what this man is as far as I'm concerned.

I'm so sorry that no one had little Sherin's back. Poor sweet little forsaken baby. :tears:
I still stand by "mom" has the answers.

The only time I remember doing laundry at 3:00 am is when my children had an accident and soiled their sheets. I would bet money he was washing bed linens. MOO

I immediately washed sheets with bleach for tummy bugs, vomiting or loose stools.

I was an exhausted mom and not proud of it but...
the "pee" sheets waited in a bathtub of water and odo-ban until the next day!!
My son could wet his bed, his sisters bed and the couch in one night! I wondered where all of it came from and if he would ever stop!

Her "not drinking her milk"
gives me the gut feeling she puked when it was forced on her.
Parents aren't cooperating now.
Fine.
That won't fly for long.
Since dad does laundry, I hope that is the job he is given to do for the rest of his life? After he's arrested and found guilty of harming that sweet little girl.

My gut says this will be solved sooner rather than later!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I highly doubt the mother "slept through the entire incident", moo. I imagine there would have been noise and disruption at 3am, assuming the "story".
She could have possibly slept through it, with the help of pharmaceuticals.
I won't go any further to suggest by who, how or why.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Any chance he sold her? I doubt it, just thought I'd mention this anyway...

I doubt it, he wants the Coyotes and possibly the train to be at fault here. I hope their combing the woods real good.

First I've heard of a train.

Additionally, I'm thinking about Savanna Greywind's case, how LE was initially able to come in and look around (see if shes there, if anything looks out of place, etc.) This is different from a detailed search with a warrant.

I think the next stage of having the warrant will allow them to do a more detailed forensic investigation (luminol, etc) as well as seize particular items (clothing, shoes, blankets, computers, etc).

In every missing child case that I can remember, the police usually do a quick, cursory check of the home---just making sure they don't see an accident or an injury that was overlooked, or a sleeping child under a bed, or of course, an obvious crime scene that is still visible.

Parents cannot really deny entrance to their home, at that point, without looking suspicious. An innocent and frantic family will allow LE to look in their home for any clues that might help find their missing loved one.

I think they found something in the vehicles...now searching for where the murder occurred.. probably was sexually abusing the baby almost always comes with physical abusing too. She certainly seems to be the scapegoat of this sick family... I think her arm was in sling and a lot of times that's from hard jerks on the child dislocating their arm...they for sure killed that little one, could of been early Friday night be interesting to know when that baby was seen by anyone but abusive mom an dad.... MOO - God Speed for this little precious one - so heartbreaking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member