Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the church factor entered when it was stated that the church came up with the dad's bail money.

If Sherin was at the tree at 3:00 am, and he said at 3:15 he came out to get her and she was gone, and the neighbor 4 houses down was lighting the bbq at 4:00 am., wouldn't the dad be seen out looking for her? Wouldn't the dad have seen or heard the neighbor?

We don't know what time the neighbor woke up, so it's possible Sherin was driven away by car and then the car returned home all before that neighbor woke up.

Interesting there is money to bail dad out of jail, but no reward for Sherins safe return.
Interesting dad chose to allow the bail money on himself rather than finding his daughter.
Interesting mom's lawyer is quoted as saying mom is requesting privacy and "in mourning". Mourning, not worried sick, not filled with fear, but mourning.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ian-dad-us-still-missing-mom-distraught-69888

It appears to me that mom and her attorney know Sherin isn't coming home safely.

Has LE verified the timeline?

I sure hope forensics took the washing machine to check for evidence.

Here is a link for the growth chart from the Indian Academy of Pediatrics:

http://iapindia.org/iap-page.php?file=files/IAP_WHO HT_WT_HD 0-5 Girls.pdf

22 lbs converts to 9.97903 kg.
36" converts to 91.44 cm

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1310106

Her height and weight are both at the lower end of the chart for her ethnicity. I am not a doctor, but I wouldn't find these percentages alarming or requiring 3 am feedings.
Her rate of growth (which we do not know), would likely be a factor. No matter what, I don't believe doctors recommend waking 3 year olds to eat. We just don't have enough information about her thriving.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did anyone else see Sherin outside at night - or was that only something the father claimed?

What I am thinking is, is it possible the father made that part up?

Did anyone else see Sherin outside at night - or was that only something the father claimed?

What I am thinking is, is it possible the father made that part up?
It's possible he made everything up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is Richardson a big city? Or are they near flat areas of Texas? Could he have driven 2 hours and buried her in the desert and returned? He did something at 3, but no alert till 8. That gives 5 hours. I saw somewhere in the thread that a surveillance camera was checked in the neighborhood but nothing came up. She is small child, he could have her stashed anywhere in fact. I remember Hailey here in Springfield MO was found in a plastic tote.

There are also at least 5 huge lakes within a 50 mile radius from Richardson. I think closest one might be White Rock Lake, and about 10-12 miles out.

If this man was outside at 4am, wouldn't it be highly likely he was already awake around the time the dad allegedly realized Sherin was missing? A mere 45 minutes earlier. Did the dad even call her name? If my kid can't be seen we call their names and then louder and louder and if we don't hear we go looking and are screaming their names while waiting to hear their voices or any sounds. So, to me as a parent, it sounds like the dad went outside looked at the tree, realized she wasn't there and went back inside without so much as shouting for her, or surely neighbours would have woke up? Maybe this isn't how all people are?

Also, the houses look to be fairly close together, if I had a child missing in the night like that I would be running down the alley/road calling and looking and if I saw lights on in one of the homes I would have been banging that door frantically asking if they had possibly seen or found my child.

IF the milk/punishment scenario is true, then why didn't the dad take half an hour or more to run up and down the street calling Sherin's name and knocking on doors asking if they had seen Sherin? I could easily see myself unknowingly searching for my child for 5 hours if it was me and THAT being the reason I hadn't called 911 yet, but from his own timeline he hoped this 3 year old would come back on her own and went inside.

I would love to know if they took all the laundry as evidence, because doing a chore like laundry when your kid is actively missing in the middle of the night makes no sense.

Any chance the father made the laundry story up?

Has LE acquired a search warrant for the Mathews home?

Interesting mom's lawyer is quoted as saying mom is requesting privacy and "in mourning". Mourning, not worried sick, not filled with fear, but mourning.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...ian-dad-us-still-missing-mom-distraught-69888

It appears to me that mom and her attorney know Sherin isn't coming home safely.

Has LE verified the timeline?

I sure hope forensics took the washing machine to check for evidence.[/QUOTE I noticed the word "mourning" as well and was very taken aback. One does not mourn, especially this early, unless they feel the person is not alive. I honestly believed on rewatch that the lawyer purposely chose those words and it wasn't a slip. Perhaps that was his way of saying he knows what happened and so do they but he can't say anything because of attorney/client privilege?

Any chance the father made the laundry story up?

Has LE acquired a search warrant for the Mathews home?
I think doing laundry is possibly the only truth in the story.

The denomination is Bretheren which is Protestant Christian. They have similar beliefs as the Pentecostals. The church is very small

Her rate of growth (which we do not know), would likely be a factor. No matter what, I don't believe doctors recommend waking 3 year olds to eat. We just don't have enough information about her thriving.

I dont understand what you mean by rate of growth. Her stats fit within the chart. If one was well below or the percentages fell at opposite ends of the chart, say weight at the bottom and height near the top, I could understand concerns about her weight. When mine was younger I was always told by our pediatrician that as long both measurements were in close proximity on the chart they fell within norms, even if they fell below or above the chart.

I really think dad pieced bits of facts from when Sherin was first adopted to the day she 'went missing' in an attempt to make his story sound believable.

There are also at least 5 huge lakes within a 50 mile radius from Richardson. I think closest one might be White Rock Lake, and about 10-12 miles out.

And Lake Ray Hubbard is a common dumping ground for bodies. A guy I went to school with was killed by a "friend" and dumped in the lake. And just in April, Megan Getrum was taken from a park in Plano and dumped in LRH by a rapist/killer.

I dont understand what you mean by rate of growth. Her stats fit within the chart. If one was well below or the percentages fell at opposite ends of the chart, say weight at the bottom and height near the top, I could understand concerns about her weight. When mine was younger I was always told by our pediatrician that as long both measurements were in close proximity on the chart they fell within norms, even if they fell below or above the chart.

I really think dad pieced bits of facts from when Sherin was first adopted to the day she 'went missing' in an attempt to make his story sound believable.
You might be right. I'm just saying we don't have any data on how fast she's been growing. If she's not been growing fast enough, she could need supplements. Anyway, I don't think it's actually relevant to what happened.

Any word on when the dad will have a court appearance for his charges?

[/QUOTE I noticed the word "mourning" as well and was very taken aback. One does not mourn, especially this early, unless they feel the person is not alive. I honestly believed on rewatch that the lawyer purposely chose those words and it wasn't a slip. Perhaps that was his way of saying he knows what happened and so do they but he can't say anything because of attorney/client privilege?

Excellent point. Perhaps that is why each parent retained their own attorney. Unless mom wasn't home most of Saturday, I don't know how she wouldn't know what was going on. Right now I am thinking of two possibilities. 1) Being dad od'd her on benedryl and found her deceased in the middle if the night. 2) Dad lost his temper and physically harmed her over a toilet accident or age appropriate refusal to eat...and found her deceased in the middle of the night.

I hope he is overcome with guilt and fesses up what he did to her.

When the police say it wasn’t an abduction, what if dad left her by the tree for someone else to pick her up.

Any word on when the dad will have a court appearance for his charges?

Court dates for felony charges can take a while. I just checked and the case hasn't been filed with the county courts yet, and there won't be a court date until after that happens.

You might be right. I'm just saying we don't have any data on how fast she's been growing. If she's not been growing fast enough, she could need supplements. Anyway, I don't think it's actually relevant to what happened.

Thanks, I see what you mean, you bring up a good point. Children who need growth hormones due to medical issues. I think if that were the case Dad would have mentioned it along with the middle of the night feedings.

I hope she is found quickly.

I grew up in Garland, so I'm familiar with the area. Richardson has definitely went downhill over the years, however it's still a pretty nice house.
I think so many people also have DIY or inexpensive wifi camera's and Ring installed on their houses these days, there could definitely be something LE has uncovered, but not revealed to the public.

I don't know the area, however, I am supposing that there are stores, etc. in the area, or maybe even traffic cams, that could have picked up one of the family's cars, if anyone left the house during the critical timeframe leading up to the 8 AM call to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member