Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that mom IS talking but LE is lying about it to protect her and the case?

If dad killed Sherin in a fit of rage that rage didn’t just magically appear. It’s been building and has probably reared it’s ugly head before.

So let’s say that mom stands by and does nothing .. for whatever reason. For a long time.. then this happened.

Maybe there are deals and squeals being made behind the scenes?

It just seemed odd that tax returns , marriage certificate etc was taken in the warrant search. Those are items a divorcing spouse would want.

MOO ...of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My only guess would be they were lying out somewhere, in an office maybe? So they gathered it up as possible evidence for motive?

Given that her lawyer didn't say "yes" or "no" to whether or not she has been trying to find Sherin I don't think its fair to assume she is doing nothing. She could be so distraught she has had to be medicated (my aunt was when my cousin was missing, and he was 17), she also could be calling LE every ten mins for updates. They have said to the media that they don't want searches and they don't want the areas they are searching to be disclosed because they don't want potential evidence to be corrupted, she may have called 1000 times (or had her lawyer call) and been told each time that at this time they don't want to organize anything and they don't feel that a public plea or statement will be of any help in the case. The fact is, we do not know and shouldn't assume she is sitting back chilling out.

That said, NO, I do not think she will get custody back at this time. The ongoing investigation and all of the items still being processed could lead to her being arrested even if at this point they do not believe her to be involved. This would be very traumatic for her daughter to go through and right now the focus should be stability. I also don't feel that her family will get custody at this time because if Sherin was killed in the home they will look into family history of child abuse, as a parent who abuses was statistically more likely to be abused.
I DO feel that she will get supervised visitation.

SUPER long answer, but so much to go over... I guess in short I think she will get supervised visitation until a stable and SAFE home environment is proven to be established. IMO they will NOT risk losing another child or the mother or family taking her out of the country in the middle of this huge case.

I'm not assuming anything. We can't discuss what we DON"T know as to what she's done to find a lost daughter in order that a judge would see fit to return custody of her other daughter to her. We can only discuss what we DO know she has done.

I'll let someone else start us off since I seem to be drawing a blank.

Anyone?

I'm not assuming anything. We can't discuss what we DON"T know as to what she's done to find a lost daughter in order that a judge would see fit to return custody of her other daughter to her. We can only discuss what we DO know she has done.

Anyone?

BBM.

I'm just not sure what that is.

BBM.

I'm just not sure what that is.

Do you mean you don't understand what I'm asking? I'll clarify. If you are the judge, what are some of the favorable factors you would find to return custody of a child to her.

Is it a possibility, since Sherin was abandoned in India..... in a "bush" that WMs story to LE was misinterpreted?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

How about the police believe she slept though this horrible incident and had nothing to do with the disappearance of Sherin. Would that be enough to convince you the child should be returned to her. Because we know that for a fact.

Anyone?
Why would an innocent person have to advertise to the media what they're doing to find their child? Why is it the public's business? We may think it's our business because the media has trained us to think that, but it certainly isn't.

Just like LE doesn't have to tell us what they know or are up to. (Look at the Julia Jacobson case where LE said they weren't looking at the Ex and then arrested him for murder 6 weeks later, without ever saying a thing)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

How about the police believe she slept though this horrible incident and had nothing to do with the disappearance of Sherin. Would that be enough to convince you the child should be returned to her. Because we know that for a fact.

Was this directed at me? I never stated she shouldn't have her child back? I just meant that we have not been told what she has done so far. It's unknown to us at this time.

Why would an innocent person have to advertise to the media what they're doing to find their child? Why is it the public's business? We may think it's our business because the media has trained us to think that, but it certainly isn't.

Just like LE doesn't have to tell us what they know or are up to. (Look at the Julia Jacobson case where LE said they weren't looking at the Ex and then arrested him for murder 6 weeks later, without ever saying a thing)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't think Rocco was saying Sini has to do anything. I think Rocco was just stating that we can only discuss what is known to us.

Was this directed at me? I never stated she shouldn't have her child back? I just meant that we have not been told what she has done so far. It's unknown to us at this time.

No--sorry Ana. It wasn't directed at you. You're right---too much is unknown to us at this time.

No--sorry Ana. It wasn't directed at you. You're right---too much is unknown to us at this time.

No problem, Rocco. I just want to make sure I'm being clear - which is hard at this level of tired! :)

I don't think Rocco was saying Sini has to do anything. I think Rocco was just stating that we can only discuss what is known to us.

Exactly Ana. Thank you. I think we got off track earlier (or I did) so time to move on.

Anyone?
CPS carries alot of weight in these types of cases. The judges typically go along with what they recommend to the court.
If they say no, do not return, then the attorney will put up a fight for his client.

Is it a possibility, since Sherin was abandoned in India..... in a "bush" that WMs story to LE was misinterpreted?

Its probably where he got the idea for his rediculous story.
He through in the story about the milk for good measure.

I don't think the tree was misinterpreted or somehow lost in translation, because according to the narrative in the background at the :37 mark in this video

https://www.google.com/amp/kfor.com...ide-in-middle-of-the-night-as-punishment/amp/

... "Officer Savage asked Wesley Mathews to take him to the location where he last saw his daughter"

So not only did Wesley say he put her behind the fence in the 8:12 am 911 phone call, he then told Officer Savage and Officer Scroggins he put her by the tree. Then also took Officer Savage to that location.

I don't think anything was lost in translation, if she wasn't ever put by the tree it would be because he lied about it, not because he was misunderstood 3x. Just my 2 cents.....

I don't think the tree was misinterpreted or somehow lost in translation, because according to the narrative in the background at the :37 mark in this video

https://www.google.com/amp/kfor.com...ide-in-middle-of-the-night-as-punishment/amp/

... "Officer Savage asked Wesley Mathews to take him to the location where he last saw his daughter"

So not only did Wesley say he put her behind the fence in the 8:12 am 911 phone call, he then told Officer Savage and Officer Scroggins he put her by the tree. Then also took Officer Savage to that location.

I don't think anything was lost in translation, if she wasn't ever put by the tree it would be because he lied about it, not because he was misunderstood 3x. Just my 2 cents.....

Just mine too.

I really want to hear that 911 call.

So other wooden spoons as well as the fork and spoon hanging were taken by LE.

Someone's said something that led to that, surely.

(The mother of my childhood friend used to use a big ornamental wooden spoon to 'discipline' him.)

The wooden spoon and fork wall hanging could have been used as digging tools if they were big and sturdy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberHolland443