Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adoptions can sometimes takes years. They may have initiated the adoption prior to conceiving their bio child, and decided to continue the process even though they did also conceive in the meantime.

I have never had a passport, so I don't know the rules. Does each passport have a unique ID #? Can LE determine when it gets used via some sort of database check?

Yes, all passports have a unique ID. I don't know how it works, but as far as I know, this can be tracked.

I have never had a passport, so I don't know the rules. Does each passport have a unique ID #? Can LE determine when it gets used via some sort of database check?

In your passport yes, there is a number of passport identification.

Adoptions can sometimes takes years. They may have initiated the adoption prior to conceiving their bio child, and decided to continue the process even though they did also conceive in the meantime.

Good point, GigTu. I had wondered about the age between Sherin and her sister as adoptions do generally take some time. Especially as they had trouble getting pregnant so they may have started the adoption process and found out along the way.

I agree that childrens passports, even with being valid for only 5 years, could be easily interchangeable, especially the younger the child is at the time the passport is issued. A child changes drastically in appearance in 5 years time, making it very easy for a child of the same race/ethnicity to illegally use another child's passport.
I would imagine that if Sherin's sister's passport was illegally used, that would have been fairly easy to nail down the evidence to support that already, and LE wouldn't be searching fields etc. However if another random/unrelated passport was used, that would be extremely difficult.

My gut feeling about what happened has likely given me tunnel vision. For those who are focused on the legality of Sherin's adoption and the lack of confirmation about the passport, What are your theories? I'd actually be very interested to know how your "wheels are turning" I have of course read many theories online from different places, likely theories that may even align with where some of your minds may be going, but what I like about Websleuths is that theories tend to be presented in a more in depth, logical fashion, for lack of better phrasing.

This is not new information but look at how sweet she is in the video 0:40 onwards. Even after all of these cases it is impossible to me that anyone could hurt a little innocent :(

[video=youtube;w7yn4czPb0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7yn4czPb0Q[/video]

I agree that childrens passports, even with being valid for only 5 years, could be easily interchangeable, especially the younger the child is at the time the passport is issued. A child changes drastically in appearance in 5 years time, making it very easy for a child of the same race/ethnicity to illegally use another child's passport.
I would imagine that if Sherin's sister's passport was illegally used, that would have been fairly easy to nail down the evidence to support that already, and LE wouldn't be searching fields etc. However if another random/unrelated passport was used, that would be extremely difficult.

My gut feeling about what happened has likely given me tunnel vision. For those who are focused on the legality of Sherin's adoption and the lack of confirmation about the passport, What are your theories? I'd actually be very interested to know how your "wheels are turning" I have of course read many theories online from different places, likely theories that may even align with where some of your minds may be going, but what I like about Websleuths is that theories tend to be presented in a more in depth, logical fashion, for lack of better phrasing.

BBM.
Honestly... I really don't know where I'm going with it. I guess I just figured that LE saying they cannot comment on it at this time, then it not being on the list of items they took made it seem like it was not present in the house and that it is of interest to LE. Obviously, they could just be saying they cannot comment on it because they cannot comment on anything right now. I might just be looking to much into it.

Here is an original poem posted by the moderator of another Sherin page. I wanted to share as it apples so often in cases like this. I did ask the author for permission to re-post

I'm tired of the bickering
I'm tired of all the hate,
I'm tired of the gossiping
that I've been seeing as of late.

I'm disgusted with the rumors
And this speculation war,
I'm exhausted from all the fighting
and I'm tired of keeping score.

Has everyone gone crazy?
Have you lost sight of the goal?
Was it ever about this baby,
or who has more control?

Groups are at each other's throats
And it's such a childish game,
The names are slightly different,
but the drama remains the same.

You need to stop the nonsense
And start to act your age,
Realize it's not your circus,
a missing child is not your stage.

You have so many watching
And listening to what you say,
If you can't put this baby first
then pack it up and step away.

I'm issuing this challenge
To all who share my view,
If you're sick of all the drama,
then this is meant for YOU.

I pledge to remain respectful
and keep my comments clean,
I pledge to stop the negativity,
I won't be hurtful, I won't be mean.

I pledge to stop assuming things
And repeating what I don't know,
I pledge to not wish violent things
for what I reap now, I'll one day sew.

I pledge to always put Sherin first
And pledge my light and love,
And no matter how much something gets to me
I pledge to rise above.

Will YOU take my pledge?

(Copyright Sara Movahedi 2017)

I see that Sherin's case is going to be discussed with Mark Klaas & Levi Page on Websleuths radio at 8 pm. I won't be able to listen to it, but maybe some other posters can and will be interesting to hear what is discussed.

Here is an original poem posted by the moderator of another Sherin page. I wanted to share as it apples so often in cases like this. I did ask the author for permission to re-post

Thank you for posting this.
If you don't mind me saying, I put 2 & 2 together and your post over there was much appreciated.

I see that Sherin's case is going to be discussed with Mark Klaas & Levi Page on Websleuths radio at 8 pm. I won't be able to listen to it, but maybe some other posters can and will be interesting to hear what is discussed.

Thanks, Karinna, I missed that at the top. I'll listen in and post what is said, if no one has before me.

I don't think her passport nor adoption has any bearing as to why LE is searching fields- as I don't believe she was handed off. I do think her adoption may just be another reason among others as to why he did what he did.

Thanks, Karinna, I missed that at the top. I'll listen in and post what is said, if no one has before me.

Thankyou Ana & i will look forward to commentary of what the posters that listen will pick up from it all. Everyone just wants this precious little girl found and praying she will be found soon.

Yes, I am looking forward to this too. You can always replay it if you can't catch it live. I have great respect for Mark, and eager to hear his thoughts.

I hate when my mind gets made up on a case with a missing child. To me, it's very obvious that her father killed her. Why would anyone nonchalantly do laundry for hours and go for a little car ride at 4:00 am (when most people are still sleeping) when their teeny little daughter is outside, missing? It's not because he was distraught, it's because he was concealing and cleaning up. He only called to report her missing when he had completed his clean up. jmo

I want to peruse the theory that she was possibly handed off, but I simply just don't believe it. I believe little Sherin lost her life and her body was hidden. Wherever she is, it took an hour to drive there, conceal her, then drive back home.

The other conversations about who knew, why, etc... they won't help us find Sherin. That will only come into play when there's an arrest.

To find Sherin, I think we need to get into this guy's head. Would he put her someplace "special", or discard her? Would he bury her or hide her in something? Would he sink her in water? I think we need the insight and input from those with similar cultural upbringing, those who have his same beliefs and traditions to figure out how he would place Sherin where he did. I certainly hope LE is pursuing that angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018