Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we know where Dad went in that hour between 4-5 am.

Question was asked if it was in walking distance for a 3 year old. He couldn't answer that.

Question asked how far it was from the home, he didn't know.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/919...1!1s0x864c1fa96b0b7835:0x9a494ffb2eeb3088!3e0
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 551
Pausing to thank the incredible Richardson LE for bringing this baby home. I knew they would. None better than Texas LE. God Bless these heroes.

Sounds like a quick, panicked, disorganized disposal/dump, moo.

I wondered the same thing. OMG. Poor girl. May she rest in peace.

I watched this. "That depends on the condition of the child." I wonder if this means she was in NO CONDITION to walk anywhere when placed there. In other words, already deceased?

At least she's been found and can have a proper burial, not a hasty one in a culvert ditch.

I watched this. "That depends on the condition of the child." I wonder if this means she was in NO CONDITION to walk anywhere when placed there. In other words, already deceased?

Yes. I speculate head trauma and broken neck. That was where she was dumped.

All amateur speculation and opinion.

Could the body have been found with the car seat? Would they have said so if it was?

I did NOT suspect she would be that close. I figured approx 15-20 minutes out via car. Never thought of a culvert just down the way.

BBM

She was in a culvert running under a road?

She could have crawled in there herself, or, been put in there by someone, or dragged into the culvert by something (coyote).

Several ways she could have ended up there. Wow, his story might have been well constructed after all. Still don't believe it but the pieces are starting to come together.

This poor, darling child. Each child's death seems to get worse than the one that came before.

MOO

😥

I looked in at least 2 culverts 'beneath the road' (in Saturday Oct 14 search mentioned in Thread 2)...one just northwest of their neighborhood near McKamy Springs Park. Even took pictures to doublecheck later.

Now I wish I'd checked more of them. :(

I’m thinking the same. I also don’t think they would have blocked it off as a “crime” scene if it was a case of natural causes from being out alone for 2 weeks.

I think Maria Guerrero has done an outstanding job on keeping us up to date on Sherin's case!

Not knowing what her career goals are, my feelings are this young lady will climb the ranks and go far in her career. JMO.

Thank you Maria for a job well done! :goldcrown:

When I was a medic, I worked a devastating scene (which ultimately ended my career as a medic). It was called in from Northfolk Railroad, they had "hit two individuals on the tracks". It took us hours to find the bodies! Which, literally were found behind the service that I worked for. The bodies were intact. However, shoes, cellphones, pieces of clothing were found for miles along the tracks. As it does take a train awhile to come to a complete stop. Positive identification was made, on the spot, they both had IDs. As I stated, all parts of their bodies were intact. Very mangled, they were adults, however looked like young children, as their bones had been broken.

This being said, it is possible that she could have been hit by a train, or thrown off of the tracks by the train passing. This is only my speculation. The culvert, doesn't seem to be a far off theory, due to what I've experienced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Could the body have been found with the car seat? Would they have said so if it was?

I don't think they would say if it was, imo they choose not to comment on anything to do with the condition of the body/details of the disposal at this time, moo.

Remember the FBI is still processing the scene. They probably won't release anything until you know who has been grilled again (specific details only known tohim re: to COD, etc.,) and the ME has concluded his/her examination.

:( Some days it's harder than others to continue on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson