Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria just stated he went to police and gave an alternate account of what happened. 1 million dollar bond. Wow. Didn’t see that coming

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sherin.PNG
    Sherin.PNG
    207 KB · Views: 492
So he went in with his attorney and changed his story. I wonder if his attorney helped him with that.

"Sherin Mathews Case Update 10/23/17
This afternoon, Wesley Mathews was arrested and charged with Injury to a Child (TPC 22.04), a first degree felony punishable by life or from 5 to 99 years in prison. Mr. Mathews voluntarily arrived at the Richardson Police Station with his attorney and asked to speak with detectives. He provided an alternate statement of events from those which he had given previously, regarding the disappearance of Sherin.
Wesley Mathews is currently in the Richardson City Jail and his bond has been set at $1,000,000.
We are still awaiting a positive identification from the Dallas County Medical Examiners office believed to be Sherin Mathews"

https://www.facebook.com/RichardsonPD/

I believe there are more charges coming. Like murder. I think they just want to get his *advertiser censored* off the streets now. They found her, they don't need him anymore.

What does that mean? Injury to a child? Not murder? Must be more to come

Originally he was charged with endangerment and abandonment that could lead to injury. My guess is they have added Felony injury to a child that came from that endangerment abandonment. My guess is they can't yet prove homicide/murder, but want him in jail, and can prove that if his "story" is true, his actions led to her injury.

So there was no standing by the tree IMO. He killed her and disposed of her body. I really think that's what almost all of us thought all along. All IMO

Can someone answer this for me? If he confessed to what happened will he get a lesser sentence? Gosh I hope he's never let out again.

He turned himself IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, we don't see that happen very often. I wonder if the new story was the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Sounds like he knew they'd find out something, and figured maybe that it was better he own up to it first.

I believe there are more charges coming. Like murder. I think they just want to get his *advertiser censored* off the streets now. They found her, they don't need him anymore.

I think he probably worked a deal.

Father came to LE to change his story and now charged with injury to a child and now in jail under one million dollar bond.

How about being charged with Sherin's death?

He did more than 'injure' her.

I can hardly wait to here his next BS story of what happened to Sherin. Maybe eventually, he'll get to the truth, but right now, he's still CYA. Bet his next story will match evidence that was found but in a positive way for him. IMO

MaryAnn Martinez‏ @maryanncbs11 2m2 minutes ago
More
#BREAKING: Wesley Mathews charged with injury to a child, 1st degree felony. He's the father of #SherinMathews @CBSDFW
punishabe with life or 5- 99 years
he has provided an alternate story
he turned himself in

Maria just stated he went to police and gave an alternate account of what happened. 1 million dollar bond. Wow. Didn’t see that coming

Bond? Seriously???
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can someone answer this for me? If he confessed to what happened will he get a lesser sentence? Gosh I hope he's never let out again.

only I’d the prosecution will give him a plea deal to save everyone from going to trial

WOW!!!! I did not see this coming.

That video of the sisters holding hands and singing was so precious. What a sweet little peanut she was.

I can hardly wait to here his next BS story of what happened to Sherin. Maybe eventually, he'll get to the truth, but right now, he's still CYA. Bet his next story will match evidence that was found but in a positive way for him. IMO

I'm guessing something along the lines of he accidentally injured her, she died, he panicked and hid the body.

(Rather then wake up his wife, the nurse, when he accidentally injured her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson