Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like sini & westley mathews are more concerned about getting their daughter back: jmo maybe they are afraid their daughter will talk about things she has seen them do to the sherin... Rest in peace Sherin

What gets me is "Eventually" he believed she had died...as in he sat and watched and didn't attempt to save her?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This breaks my heart. Little girls are meant to look to their daddies for protection from the big, bad world, and then to have your daddy, who should be the hero who rescues you, betray that relationship...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is this normal though? To wake an undernourished child for feeding, surely you'd just feed them up during the day?
They said they feed her if/when she woke at night.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I read an early on report last week that I can't find again, but the way they had written it was that the oldest daughter was removed from the home when Wesley posted bond and was expected to return home.
I think that is a major reason why people assumed he was living in the house, but it turns out that according to his terms of release he was not staying with Sini.
If CPS thought though that the dad being free was a possible threat to the OS (older sister) that would explain why they took her at that time.
I can't recall when they searched the homes with FBI and dogs, but my GUESS is that the cadaver dogs made a hit, likely both in the house and on the cars, and that is the reason the OS was removed.

I appreciated how you laid this out. I wanted to add that perhaps LE knows that more happened, and to keep Sherin's sister safe, they wanted her out of the situation entirely. They took a lot of evidence out of the house, and clearly have been building a picture. Now that they have found Sherin, they can keep waiting and building the case, and keep sister out of the home until the whole thing is clear.

It runs from one side of Spring Valley Rd to the other; looks to be roughly 100' according to the map (and key):

attachment.php
Quora answer:
"In the US, the entire right-of-way (road, shoulder, and buffer) for a typical 2 lane road was (and still is) 66 feet"
Which would mean if it is 4 lane, it could be up to 132 ft across and more with a turning lane.
But since he admitted to "moving" her, does it even matter anymore? We know the monster took her and shoved her into this pipe, hoping to hide the evidence of his controlling and possibly perverted actions, rather than calling for 911 and giving her tiny precious body the respect it deserved.
The thoughts and images are making me physically ill. If he gets away with claiming "accidental" death...Sherin will not get the justice she deserves either. Prayers 🙏🏻 for the toughest investigators, judge and jury to be assigned to prove WM is a monster.

I can't comprehend why if you had "accidentally" killed your child, panicked and disposed of the body, why you would come home do some laundry to clean up, and then at 8am call LE to report her missing? It seems very narcissistic IMO. Like WM thought if he reported her missing he would be off completely and look like the victim and good guy... How easy it would have been for the family to have went a few weeks making up excuses. Her school for one, was based on tuition and she was three, they easily could have gone in, said they no longer needed their services for Sherin ad that they had other arrangements. Kids that age do not need to be in school so this wouldn't have likely raised any alarms. Then they could have gone ahead and said that the family in India really wanted to see her and brought her there... Just saying it seems so odd that they called 911 after going through the trouble of disposing of her only hours before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro