Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook folks have ZERO credibility. They drive LE nuts.
On the flip side, LE monitors Facebook because people often tell the truth and it has gotten some locked up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There are probably a lot of good reasons for Dad to have representation. First off, despite the endangerment charges, to which he has all but admitted, there is the presumption of innocence regarding anything else. There is likely some balancing of what he might be able to say in this court without incriminating himself in another trial in another court.

Also, I don't know that child endangering requires an automatic severing of all parental rights. Imagine if he put Sherin out under the tree at 3 AM, returning at 3:15 and brought her back in the house. BUT he was seen by a neighbor who called CPS, spurring an investigation, charges and all the same. The outcome in that case might involve something closer to supervised visitation, parenting classes and a process moving towards a more normal situation. Further, even a parent incarcerated for life may retain some parental rights (regular visits or pictures, participation in some key decisions regarding education and the like). I'm not advocating for anything here, just pointing out that things are not so cut and dried as some may suppose.

I have no idea why he didn't have an attorney with him today. Maybe he thought he didn't need one, or that his existing attorney could represent him here. Maybe he's having a hard time finding someone, or coming up with the retainer. Probably a whole lot of garden variety reasons that should be considered before leaping into some Machiavellian scheme to deprive Sini of contact.
BBM

I believe that endangering/abandonment resulting in death is now a required a termination. I know that abuse resulting in death is and of all future children bio or otherwise. Also, newer laws now require an active permanency plan within 1 year of social services custody so termination of parental rights come much sooner. If the child is in costody a year with no significant consistent parental progress to meet the departments requirements (i.e. parenting classes, clean random drug tests, employment, housing, removal of dangers or threats, more) termination proceedings begin.

I was thinking WM could have been driving around for that hour to claim he was out looking for Sherin.

My guess is that they don't really believe she went down through here, but this is something that his attorney could allege as a possibility in court during his defense so they must check it out and be able to prove it didn't happen.

Or maybe there are some items down that sewer that might be connected to the case. JMO, speculating.

Twitter photo of the inside of the culvert.
IMG_8444.JPG

I was thinking WM could have been driving around for that hour to claim he was out looking for Sherin.

I don't understand why he wouldn't just say that in the first place to cover his tracks but instead (as far as I know) he chose to omit that info

Reporter answering someone asking how far Sherin was in the culvert....this will help

Replying to @dgoins @Nairsun2017 @wfaachannel8
Have they confirmed how far into the culvert she was located ?
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like
David Goins‏Verified account @dgoins 41m41 minutes ago
More
under the road (spring valley)

She was so close to her house. I know it's not a popular theory but I am wondering if she could have wandered over that way. People often under estimate how far toddlers can travel. I feel horrible for the mother. Both daughters taken from her right now.

Look at that sweet angel holding her sister's hand. They are both so adorable. Her poor sister will miss her for the rest of her life.

Oh my, I had not seen that. And is this a Christian family? I missed that.

She was so close to her house. I know it's not a popular theory but I am wondering if she could have wandered over that way. People often under estimate how far toddlers can travel. I feel horrible for the mother. Both daughters taken from her right now.

I've thought this too but a- wouldn't she come out eventually? I just don't see how she could wind up dead in there other than someone harming her and b- why would he do laundry instead of looking for her? Why wait hours to report her missing?

That a JACKED up way of showing "love" odelay...

Thats like the abusive husband who kicks his wife around all the time but he "loves" her...:facepalm:

I don't disagree.

However, I would suggest that it is foolhardy to equate love with safety.

I know a lot of people, for instance, who have grown up in alcoholic or drug addicted homes/families. Really bad places to be a kid. But the problem isn't how much those parents love their kids. The problem is the addiction that gets in the way of responsible parenting. And one of the fallacies that many such kids come out with is that they were not loved and hence are unloveable. Or, if they were MORE loveable their families would not have had such problems.

So--to my mind, the problem is not love.

I think he probably has in the past and that's why he came up with the story. I just don't think he did on this particular night.

I don't think him putting her out at 3am in the dark by a tree ever happened!
He made that up!

I think if you put a 3 yr old out in the dark alone she would CRY!

My guess is that they don't really believe she went down through here, but this is something that his attorney could allege as a possibility in court during his defense so they must check it out and be able to prove it didn't happen.

Or maybe they are looking for something else pertinent.

But I don't think he told LE about that car trip. I think they find out from surveillance videos on neighbor's cameras. So it makes no sense that he wouldn't tell lE if he was out searching for his child. JMO

I know. His story is so crazy. I'm not sure why he'd go with leaving her by a tree at 3 am and then doing laundry and waiting so long to call. It seems like he could have easily come up with a better story with all the time he had.

The pictures with her big sister kill me. They obviously love each other.

Seeing Sherin on the stage with the others kids---OH MY, she is so tiny. I knew she was petite, but it really shows how tiny she was. What a sweetheart. So heartbreaking. :cry:

Seeing Sherin on the stage with the others kids---OH MY, she is so tiny. I knew she was petite, but it really shows how tiny she was. What a sweetheart. So heartbreaking. :cry:

I know! A little doll!

Here's the song they were singing. [video=youtube;6UXn_OuJkvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UXn_OuJkvE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52