Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;NaVLjZ1BNIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVLjZ1BNIU[/video]

He's not going to get that far with it. According to this article the man is changing his story already. It won't be long IMO until he is charged with murder.

Fox News reports that Mathews, already facing child endangerment and neglect charges, “provided an alternate statement of events from those which he had given previously, regarding the disappearance of Sherin,” according to Richardson. The exact details of the statement made are disclosed at this time.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/10/...herin-mathews-arrested-for-injury-to-a-child/

We know he changed his story, from the putting her out by the tree garbage. I think possibly the original charges of child endangerment and neglect charges will be dropped.

[video=twitter;922648045438816256]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/922648045438816256[/video]

This case breaks my heart. Been following since day 1. I have a 2 & 1/2 yo daughter. This whole story is just awful 😔😔

I read that a house near by has a security cam that point towards the area the body was found & that the footage from 2 weeks ago is already gone. (since footage is only kept 2 weeks before being lost)

I'm wondering if they can check the footage still available from these last few days to see if the body was moved there recently & who moved it!
(sorry if this was already discussed)

I think the baby woke up in the night wanting milk. She wouldn't drink it and he hit her or threw her against the wall. If it was a split bedroom plan mom may not have heard anything. He took her down to the culvert then came home and washed the muddy clothing.

There is a thread of truth in the milk story.

IMO, speculation...all that.

I'm not inclined to think that the other child had anything to do with this.. even if there was some sort of a conflict between the kids, i simply can't imagine a 4 year old doing anything brutal enough to result in fatal injuries. But on that note, what does the law say when it comes to interviewing the older child? Since she's in CPS custody, could LE have already interviewed her without parental consent provided an approved person (eg: child psychologist/social worker) was present? Or would they still need the parents' permission for this?
With an active investigation, they can interview her without parent consent. In many states, the county Children's Advocacy Center would interview all children 3-12, and in some jurisdictions through 18. I'm assuming she has been interviewed. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Read the headline, came here, read the posts to catch up.....whew.

Whew. Glad the case is moving forward. Whew.

Deep breath.....there's more to come.

Yes, she would know her daughter's clothes and it should take at most five minutes to recognize them in order to officially ID her body.

It sounds to me like she needs to identify the clothes... meaning the clothes are not like just worn clothes, like they have been through a murder and maybe hard to tell? I don’t know, sounds to me like she was pretty bad shape when they found her so it’s not an easy ID. Which also leads me to wonder where was she this entire time?

I also think LE is not buying all of the newest story WM is giving. I think he gave them some correct details, just enough...

Also one other thought... the car missing could be a cover for where abouts to throw LE off. Jessica Ridgeways killer placed her backpack a few towns away... I know he was only 17... but I think when you are scrambling to cover up something there is no way you can think things out that thoroughly.

And I do think at least one other person was involved, and waiting to see what the next few days brings.

JMO MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.manoramaonline.com/news/latest-news/2017/10/24/sherin-mathews-murder-father-arrested.html

The link above is from Indian news media and they are reporting the latest update of the arrest. Also, apparently the police had come to the conclusion that Sherin was killed from DNA samples obtained from the mats seized from the parents' car. I'm highly sceptical about the veracity of this detail since, I don't believe, the Richardson PD has officially released any such details and Indian news sites are less than reliable/accurate in such matters but thought I'd share it here since it's plausible.

[video=twitter;922648045438816256]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/922648045438816256[/video]

I'm confused by this guy. Does he know the family, or does he just want to be involved? He acts like he knows them.

Makes you wonder how on earth she could identify the clothing Sherin was wearing if she was "asleep" the entire time.

I'm willing to bet any parent would be able to say "Yes, that's clothing that she had" or "No, she never had a shirt like that." Not whether the clothes were what Sherin was wearing that night. and my bet is that whoever harmed Sherin changed the clothes in the process to remove evidence. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro