Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom made "spaghetti" with ketchup and plastic wrapped slices of cheese.
The acid in the ketchup made the cheese clump.
I love you mama!
She died 17 years ago.
I think I could actuality eat the stuff if she cake back to make it one more time.

(maybe not?)

Culture, tradition, family rituals = that moment you realize as different as we all are, we are also the same.

Prayers that this baby has a resolution and anyone involved in her demise is held accountable for their actions!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My sister in law made her aunt’s famous spaghetti sauce shortly after she married my brother. Turns out it was tomato soup over pasta. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot imagine that any professional would recommend force feeding. But they might have stressed the importance of frequent feedings. If the professional was medical, rather than behavioral, they might have addressed the nutritional aspects but missed out on factors that interfered with eating.

I even wonder if the parents were told to OFFER Sherin food or drink if she woke up during the night. But somehow Dad took it a step further, if it’s even true that she choked when he was forcing milk down her throat.

Person must be on the wrong thread....

I was not on the wrong thread. If you will follow the quotes, you'll see that someone had made a comment and posted a link to Sterling's thread and I was responding to that person's comment about why it took so long for autopsy results.

Really? I must have missed the news reports of anything like this. Do you have a link? (I can't find any online mention via Google.)

I was responding to a comment about another case. The Mathews have no issues with meth as far as I've ever heard. .

My sister in law made her aunt’s famous spaghetti sauce shortly after she married my brother. Turns out it was tomato soup over pasta. [emoji23]

Hahaha! My grandma made hers the same way, only with hamburger added to it. In her defense, though, she grew up with 8 siblings during the Depression, and everyone had to eat somehow, for as cheap as possible.

I really, really would like to know how someone's breathing can slow at the same time that person is choking to death. Of all the things that don't add up about this case, that is the detail that's driving me around the bend.

I really, really would like to know how someone's breathing can slow at the same time that person is choking to death. Of all the things that don't add up about this case, that is the detail that's driving me around the bend.

Hmm. I suppose it is impossible to choke and breathe at the same time. Why didn't we catch this before? Good for you!

WM is a terrible liar.

Does anyone know why 'spoons' and 'spoon wall hanging' would be taken as evidence?

Hmm. I suppose it is impossible to choke and breathe at the same time. Why didn't we catch this before? Good for you!

WM is a terrible liar.

Does anyone know why 'spoons' and 'spoon wall hanging' would be taken as evidence?

I have thought about this and I would assume that in the course of the investigation, he was probably asked if they ever spanked with an instrument other than a hand and he said "wooden spoon." (I highly doubt he would have spanked with the wall hanging.....lots of people have those....but they probably take everything "just in case.")

WM is a terrible liar.

A child can be choking but still breath to some extent depending on how much of the airways are occluded.
http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/choking.html

Great article. People should pay close attention to what is said about SM.

Any chance you cold post what was said about her? Some of us (including me) have accessed the site to the limit and we can't read anymore unless we pay.

Any chance you cold post what was said about her? Some of us (including me) have accessed the site to the limit and we can't read anymore unless we pay.
Sorry, I meant social media.
On my phone, hold on, someone will post for yo
surprised by the overwhelming community response Sherin's story has generated.
"I think these types of cases where you have a small child that’s a victim, they tend to draw more interest than other cases. And with social media coming into play more and more, you have more people hearing about these cases and getting involved," he said.
Community interest can aid investigations when citizens have useful pieces of information, Perlich said, but it can also create more work for authorities when incorrect facts are spread and communication channels are clogged with less-than-helpful information.

I wish we had a transcript of WM's confession/interview with the police. What questions did they ask and how did he answer. LE must know more than we do, not only about the evidence, but about what both parents actually said.

The Dallas County medical examiner's office confirmed Saturday that Sherin's body has been released

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/new...-released-thousands-strangers-want-say-buried

From your link:

Thousands of people have taken to Facebook to post unfounded theories about Sherin's death or videos of themselves crying over "Princess Sherin." They've dubbed her "daughter of the world" and "our child." They follow developments posted on Sherin-focused Facebook pages and Twitter hashtags.

Now they're looking to lay claim to her body and give her an interfaith burial. Experts say it's a bold request that's based on misinformation -- and isn't legally sound.

An online petition, created by 23-year-old Richardson resident Omair Siddiqi, who said he has no connection to the Mathews family, asks for authorities to release her body and allow a group to give her an interfaith burial. The petition received more than 4,900 signatures as of Saturday.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/new...-released-thousands-strangers-want-say-buried

Note that the man who started the petition is the same guy who earlier tried to insert himself into the case by turning in "evidence" he claimed to have found. LE said it had nothing to do with Sherin's case. And what he was quoted saying in the article directly contradicts what he wrote in the petition. Now he says it's okay if Sherin's family wants a private service and burial. In the petition he clearly says not to release her body to her parents. He should be ignored IMO.

Sgt. Perlich warned people not to blindly believe what they read online and to vet the source. Also the law is clear that Sherin's body will be released to her mother unless she appoints someone else to handle the arrangements and so far there is no evidence that she is doing so.

[FONT=&quot]State law requires that there’s an order as to who is going to be the one making arrangements," he said. "It’s pretty clear in the code that it's next of kin."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In a case like this, Sherin's mother, Sini Mathews, would be the one who would make the burial arrangement. Sherin's father is in jailand unable to do so. The only way someone else would get the rights to make arrangements for her body is if her mother appoints someone else to do so, Kurtz said, and no petition can change that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Even in a case in which both parents are jailed, they would still get to appoint someone to handle the arrangements. Sini Mathews has not been charged with a crime. [/FONT]

You can use incognito to avoid the problem.

Here you go, basically the authorities asking the members of the community to give it a rest !!

BTW use your private window or incognito window in your browser to 'extend' your free article counter ;)

Claire Ballor, Breaking news reporter

[FONT=&amp]When 3-year-old Sherin Mathews disappeared from her Richardson home Oct. 7, the mystery stirred intrigue and anguish internationally.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]A missing child awakens strong protective instincts, but Sherin -- abandoned at birth in India before she was left dead in a ditch in her adoptive country -- concerned people so much that some of them are determined to handle her funeral.[/FONT]

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member