Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll tell you - when I was in the hospital for my hip replacement surgery - they gave me Ensure - and said it was like a chocolate shake! NOT! :sick:
:lol:

So, no COD yet, eh? TIA!

:rose: [/b]JUSTICE for SHERIN![/b] :rose:

Correct me if I am wrong!
Her left eye has gotten worse over time, has it not?

*Link to photo included.

The story is about people harassing an innocent woman/mother with the same name.
My focus is on the photos!

http://newsable.asianetnews.com/ker...suffers-harassment-facebook-mistaken-identity
MOO
6038c65cfdc73bf2a1ab2b9717f4c150.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yes, it has. I believe the orphanage was telling the truth when they said that at the time one eye was just slightly smaller. This issue can develop over time. My niece developed a wandering eye in first or second grade. It also was corrected within a year or so. No known cause for my niece's issue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is her condition not what they used to call Lazy Eye? My sister had that condition when she was 3 or 4 and the treatment was fairly simple. She had to wear an eye patch on her good eye to strengthen the other one I think. Was Sherin being treated for this?

It seems that her health deteriorated in every way since she got adopted when we look at how she was when she was adopted and then after 1.5years. It doesn't look like she grew at all in that time. Also, I question giving her so much cow's milk like that. I wonder if she got intolerant to dairy after awhile. That happened to my nephew because he was constantly given milk.

She certainly looks like she grew from the time she was in an orphanage. The eye problem likely gotten worse overtime as it happens. As for her supposedly chocking on milk, I am not convinced any of it is even true. Suspect told two conflicting stories, so who is to say any of his claims are accurate?

Correct me if I am wrong!
Her left eye has gotten worse over time, has it not?

*Link to photo included.

The story is about people harassing an innocent woman/mother with the same name.
My focus is on the photos!

http://newsable.asianetnews.com/ker...suffers-harassment-facebook-mistaken-identity
MOO
6038c65cfdc73bf2a1ab2b9717f4c150.jpg

It's really hard to make that determination - look at where her right eye is focused on both pictures. If you could find 2 pictures where her focus was the same you would have a better idea. In both pictures you can see her left ever is not doing what her right eye is doing. It is not just a difference in size.

See the difference in the photo below?
ab31bbc03843d001d0aa4f06be65e586.jpg

Looks like the only problem Sherin had with her eye was one was smaller than the other.
(quote)
“She was malnourished when she came over here,” Perlich said. “She had developmental issues. She was not your typical 2- or 3-year-old.”

Perlich said that Sherin had trouble communicating and had a deformity in one eye, which was smaller than the other.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ecial-needs-3-am-feedings-part-doctors-orders

In heaven , she has received perfection in all areas . Precious little girl ... we won't understand it all until we arrive there ourselves . Certainly moo , but I am certain , shared by many .

I did/do too, I was still being treated at 7! However this is a bit more extreme than I am used to seeing.
That looks more like strabissimus. My cousin has it.
Maybe it's the angle in the first pic, but it looks like something she developed, not something she was born with.
MOO

Me and my son had this, my sons was more pronounced than Sherins. He had surgery aged 5 for it, his started at age 1 and got worse until the surgery. It's fairly common I think.

Look at the video where the baby is in the plexi glass pulpit, tapping her little hands on it. Look at the eye movement. There is little to no control over either of them. At times, both irises seem to disappear showing only the white of the eyes. The same is evident in the adoption day video - it didn't get worse. It was always there. Snapshot photos that capture both eyes in sync do not tell the whole story.

In the adoption video, the baby's head is bulbous, almost like an encephalitic brain and the child is thin and malnourished. After adoption, her head normalized and she grew in stature and weight. Her condition did not deteriorate at the Mathews house.

JMHO

Look at the video where the baby is in the plexi glass pulpit, tapping her little hands on it. Look at the eye movement. There is little to no control over either of them. At times, both irises seem to disappear showing only the white of the eyes. The same is evident in the adoption day video - it didn't get worse. It was always there. Snapshot photos that capture both eyes in sync do not tell the whole story.

In the adoption video, the baby's head is bulbous, almost like an encephalitic brain and the child is thin and malnourished. After adoption, her head normalized and she grew in stature and weight. Her condition did not deteriorate at the Mathews house.

JMHO

I haven't seen that video of Sherin, but from what you describe it could be an eye condition called Nystagmus or Dancing Eyes.
https://www.healthline.com/symptom/uncontrolled-eye-movements

If they are truly unified by a desire to protect, they could support their next
CPS levy. Or serve as foster parents or foster grand parents. Or work with organizations that support parents or combat corporal punishment. Their current action instead claims that those persons already working to protect children (and make difficult protective decisions) don't "care" like they do.

There are so many positive things they could do. How about starting a college tuition fund for the foster children in their community who "age out" of care at age18 and find themselves unprepared for life and without family? How about approaching CPS to see what the needs are in their community?

These are all wonderful ideas! You are reinforcing why I am not opposed to their unorthodox request to take over burial of the earthly remains. The outrage of the local Citizenry is putting on very bright spotlight on the tragedy of Sherin's death, and child abuse in general. While horrible, I believe some great good will come of this tragedy; all in honor of this beautiful child.

These are all wonderful ideas! You are reinforcing why I am not opposed to their unorthodox request to take over burial of the earthly remains. The outrage of the local Citizenry is putting on very bright spotlight on the tragedy of Sherin's death, and child abuse in general. While horrible, I believe some great good will come of this tragedy; all in honor of this beautiful child.

Sadly, I do not see what you see in this group.

Internet petitions are grandstanding, and require no commitment from anyone to anything.

And the basis of their rhetoric is that everyone in Sherin's life failed her, and frankly are undeserving of memorializing her. There is a crass assumption that her family and community have now abandoned her and will not provide for her appropriately in death.

Internet petitions are grandstanding, and require no commitment from anyone to anything.

And the basis of their rhetoric is that everyone in Sherin's life failed her, and frankly are undeserving of memorializing her. There is a crass assumption that her family and community have now abandoned her and will not provide for her appropriately in death.

I agree with what you say, and i am shocked that those people would have the nerve to think they had any legal or moral right to claim the need to have Sherin's remains to conduct what they see fit for themselves when they never even knew Sherin in life. It's disgraceful IMO.

If that is the case Margo/Mom, then that is adding disruption and more sadness. I understood the posts on the thread to suggest more positive activism for the concern and rights of children. But as I said upthread, it's moot. The remains will go to next of kin.

I very much like your idea of some tangible tribute to this little girls life. Look at what John Walsh and Marc Klaas have done. Amazing. I'm hoping something similar will come of Sherin's death. I'm counting on the people of Richardson, who have shown tremendous compassion towards this little girl.

This child has only just begun to make a difference, as long as we can all focus on her light , good will come . Good will always trump evil in the end .

But as I said upthread, it's moot. The remains will go to next of kin.

And that's pretty much the point. However, the lead signatory and the man publicizing the effort have managed to insert themselves into this narrative from the beginning, giving interviews, making unsupported statements and generally whipping up sentiment based on things that they claim to "know" about how Sherin died and who is responsible. One of these men claims to be a member of the clergy and the other a journalist. And yet neither one seems to have any sense of the ethics associated with either position.

And that's pretty much the point. However, the lead signatory and the man publicizing the effort have managed to insert themselves into this narrative from the beginning, giving interviews, making unsupported statements and generally whipping up sentiment based on things that they claim to "know" about how Sherin died and who is responsible. One of these men claims to be a member of the clergy and the other a journalist. And yet neither one seems to have any sense of the ethics associated with either position.

Hmmm. I assumed positive intent, positive activism for children’s rights. Of the intent is to disrupt and incite, that is foolish and can have very bad consequences.

Could someone have drowned her? Could that be why her body was removed? Could that be why the "choking" (drowning) story came up? To explain the whatever is still able to be seen from drowning?

On the memorial service issue,
Rosesfromangels is right - the point is moot. I understand discussing things related to Sherin, but not to the case itself, to a degree. However, I think we have beat this topic into the ground at this point.

I think that everyone who has strong enough feelings in either direction about the subject to have spoken, have already spoken, and there is likely nothing new or enlightening to add. It feels at this point like people are just trying to drive home their point of view. I think we all get it, how everyone feels.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It seems that her health deteriorated in every way since she got adopted when we look at how she was when she was adopted and then after 1.5years. It doesn't look like she grew at all in that time. Also, I question giving her so much cow's milk like that. I wonder if she got intolerant to dairy after awhile. That happened to my nephew because he was constantly given milk.

it wasn't cow's milk. "Milk" is the term they used for her protein shake type drinks. LE confirmed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic