Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OBVIOUSLYYYY if police found receipt for their food and tracked their phones they know WHOEVER else was involved/knew/gave advice to this couple on "how to handle" her body. MORE ARRESTS????
Im sure they are on video cameras in the area of restaurant ect. LE will not miss a beat.

DANG Justice feels so good for Sherin. Does anyone else feel so happy about this? We knew it right?

SUCH A SICK couple!

I can't say I feel happy about it. I find it even more disturbing.

I was hoping that it was a one time incident that ended poor Sherin's short life, but now it's even more heartbreaking knowing she wasn't cherished by either of her parents.

Since hearing about them leaving her alone while they went out to dinner, I'm thinking that she most likely hung herself trying to get free from restraints tying her to a chair. He and she most likely thought that they could go with the story of her choking and the story would be believed.

I'm so angry right now. Her attorney commenting about her being distraught is disgusting. I've seen no emotion at all from her since the very beginning. She has the affect of total evil and no feelings at all. If she was distraught, she was distraught for herself.

The word "distraught" didn't really set well with me at the time. It just didn't seem to be the right word, to me, anyway. Then he went on to say, "grieving", and I felt he should just shut up and go back inside.

No. Not another arrest. Sini is seen turning herself in. She's with her attorney.
Also the locals are interviewed.
I can't find a link to that
Service here in beautiful green Oregon is drowning at moment

So if she just gets a child endangerment charge, for leaving the child alone for 90 minutes, and bails out on bond---will that be it?

She may end up moving to Houston area, getting a job in a nursing home, and seeing her bio daughter every day in her sister's home.

I'm not sure the bio child is going to be safe with relatives. Too often CPS tries to keep children with family members. Family members are not always best for a child.

So if she just gets a child endangerment charge, for leaving the child alone for 90 minutes, and bails out on bond---will that be it?

She may end up moving to Houston area, getting a job in a nursing home, and seeing her bio daughter every day in her sister's home.

If I remember correctly, when WM was charged with endangerment/abandonment, it carried a sentence of up to 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah of course she was in the same place in the kitchen where they left her, because a dead toddler can't move.
Makes my blood boil we all had to pretend this whole time that Sini was a victim.
No. Let's make no mistake about this. Precious little Sherin is the victim. The whole time. It was Sherin.
The defenceless little toddler, who depended on these lowlifes, who if not for the dogged investigators, this cold hearted B would still be of no help. She never fooled me. Not for one second.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking now, too. They were probably seen at the restaurant with only their older daughter -- or there was video of them in the parking lot of the restaurant coming and going with only the bio daughter --- which, to me, was because Sherin was already dead. But the father and lawyer probably think it best not to change the story again so they are sticking to the "I assisted her drinking milk" in the garage story -- and claiming they left Sherin home alone (yeah, because she was dead -- can't bring a dead child to a restaurant).

One thing I have gleaned from reading about WM's latest story... he stated she was "alive" when they got home. So, there's not going to be the excuse she "accidentally" harmed HERSELF while they were gone. He seems to have boxed them in with that statement, IMHO.
Good point!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My guess is Sini's charge is going to be increased as time goes on . This charge was twofold. It solved the custody issue before the courts as well as made it impossible for her to run if she gets out on bail.

If I remember correctly, when WM was charged with endangerment/abandonment, it carried a sentence of up to 20 years.

But WM has admitted to forcing the child to drink milk, and watching her slowly die.

His wife still claims she was asleep when all that happened. Her 'endangerment' is only going to dinner for 90 minutes and then returning.

So her charges will not bring any where near that amount of time---if any.

I think , if it is the first brush with the law, leaving a child unattended for 90 minutes---may be probation only.

I always wondered why the media always gave Sherin's exact birth date but her death date was "October 2017". I wondered why they did that since WM said she died on Oct 7. Now it's all coming together why LE didn't believe that date since this new story has surfaced. She was already dead, most likely, before 10/7.

But WM has admitted to forcing the child to drink milk, and watching her slowly die.

His wife still claims she was asleep when all that happened. Her 'endangerment' is only going to dinner for 90 minutes and then returning.

So her charges will not bring any where near that amount of time---if any.

I think , if it is the first brush with the law, leaving a child unattended for 90 minutes---may be probation only.

That isnt going to happen..This is just to keep her from bio daughter and keep her from fleeing the country. More to come.

I am sure WM will loosen up when his charges get upgraded to capital murder !!

It depends on the level of endangerment that they charge her with.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I can't say I feel happy about it. I find it even more disturbing.

I was hoping that it was a one time incident that ended poor Sherin's short life, but now it's even more heartbreaking knowing she wasn't cherished by either of her parents.

Im happy about it. It was fairly obvious she wasnt asleep.

I'm not sure the bio child is going to be safe with relatives. Too often CPS tries to keep children with family members. Family members are not always best for a child.
I agree. CPS better think long and hard about the safety,and welfare of this child.

DANG Justice feels so good for Sherin. Does anyone else feel so happy about this? We knew it right?

SUCH A SICK couple!
Yes!!!! We knew it, all along!!!!!

That precious baby, what more is to come?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member