Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The autopsy will seal the fate of these two evil, evil miscreants. Then, of course, it will be interesting to see who try’s to cut a plea bargain to testify against the other first.

I have a feeling Wesley is going to try to take the fall for everything and do what he can to get Sini off. I don't think it's going to work though. They're both going to get what they have coming.

I remember the video of when they came to claim her at the orphanage. She did NOT want to go with them. I so wish they had listened to her.

But WM has admitted to forcing the child to drink milk, and watching her slowly die.

His wife still claims she was asleep when all that happened. Her 'endangerment' is only going to dinner for 90 minutes and then returning.

So her charges will not bring any where near that amount of time---if any.

I think , if it is the first brush with the law, leaving a child unattended for 90 minutes---may be probation only.

UNTIL the ME comes up with a COD that does not match the story of milk or the timeline they established......also, I think her body will be able to tell how long she had been expired. (I won't go into the gory details). It is possible she died as much as 8 hours or more earlier than the 3AM timeline and forensics will be able to tell that story. Then Mom may be charged as well with a stronger charge.

The Mccanns were both doctors and left all 3 of their toddlers alone in an unlocked room in a foreign country, so.... it happens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Allegedly or was that part of a coverup ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent, long article from the Dallas News. Some brief highlights to keep to the 10% rule:
........snipped for space....

What impact will these allegations have on the child custody case and visitation for the Mathews’ surviving 3-year-old daughter?

Now that she has been arrested and charged, she will not be able to regain custody of her child as long as she’s in jail.

As for contact with her daughter, it is highly unlikely she will get to have any visitation privileges.

Marissa Gonzales, a spokeswoman with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, said that while technically CPS allows children to visit incarcerated parents, it rarely happens.
If Sini Mathews bonds out of jail, it is possible that CPS could ask the judge for restricted visitation rights if they believe doing so would be in the best interest of the child, Gonzales said.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/11/17/arrest-sherin-mathews-mother-mean-case-father

CPS can say they will restrict visitation. But can they effectively do so, once Mom is free on bail or released, and her child is with her family?

If Mom moves in with her parents, and her bio daughter is living with her sister, then how does CPS prevent them from having family dinners or family birthdays?

CPS can say they will restrict visitation. But can they effectively do so, once Mom is free on bail or released, and her child is with her family?

If Mom moves in with her parents, and her bio daughter is living with her sister, then how does CPS prevent them from having family dinners or family birthdays?

There would need to be a restraining order in place. Although the judge may very well authorize one, it might be with a monitor Sini would be able to see her child. And that monitor may very well be a family member who has been given custody.

There would need to be a restraining order in place. Although the judge may very well authorize one, it might be with a monitor Sini would be able to see her child. And that monitor may very well be a family member who has been given custody.

Yes, I could see the possibility that CPS would allow monitored visits.

A restraining order is only effective if the holder of the RO contacts LE if the perp breaks the order. But if the family doesn't report it, I don't see how CPS can successfully prevent visitation.

And since CPS is sending the child to live with Mom's sister, they don't seem to be too concerned with Mom being in contact at some point. JMO

I have a feeling Wesley is going to try to take the fall for everything and do what he can to get Sini off. I don't think it's going to work though. They're both going to get what they have coming.

I think as time goes on, as long as they keep the two separated and with no communication, he will sing like a canary to save his own skin!

MILK what is it with this word?

She was left behind because she didn't drink her milk. She was taken to the garage because she didn't drink her milk. I think that was the latest story.

Wonder if the glass of milk from the night before was the same glass of milk she choked to death on?

Poor Sherin, at three, they have their own mind, likes, and dislikes. The harder the parents pushed milk, if she didn't like it, the more she would resist it. And from the end results, one did what they were told to do in that home. Pathetic!

Yes, I could see the possibility that CPS would allow monitored visits.

A restraining order is only effective if the holder of the RO contacts LE if the perp breaks the order. But if the family doesn't report it, I don't see how CPS can successfully prevent visitation.

And since CPS is sending the child to live with Mom's sister, they don't seem to be too concerned with Mom being in contact at some point. JMO

A RO is a court order. If the state requests it and the judge orders it and the aunt allows it to be violated she could be charged with violation of a court order. Then CPS could step in again. I realize she might not get caught, but it's a huge chance to take under the circumstances. She could then lose custody. IE if the aunt isn't the requestor, the state is. So, the aunt can't choose to break the order.

The autopsy will seal the fate of these two evil, evil miscreants. Then, of course, it will be interesting to see who try’s to cut a plea bargain to testify against the other first.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking now, too. They were probably seen at the restaurant with only their older daughter -- or there was video of them in the parking lot of the restaurant coming and going with only the bio daughter --- which, to me, was because Sherin was already dead. But the father and lawyer probably think it best not to change the story again so they are sticking to the "I assisted her drinking milk" in the garage story -- and claiming they left Sherin home alone (yeah, because she was dead -- can't bring a dead child to a restaurant).
She's stupid if she continues to be uncooperative, it is a death penalty state,and the walls are quickly closing in on her. Stupid People like her think they are so much smarter than the police, and they can get away with anything. She's giving herself enough rope to hang herself with.

What if the parents resented Sherin because she got tons of attention (so cute, so small, so innocent, and a ham to boot), perhaps more than their other daughter. They resent her having needs, resent that the adoption check-ins have been difficult because of Sherin's eating. They want to control her and make her do what is normal.

Sherin loves to go out to eat. But they want to control her, so they say she has to drink her drink before she can go out. Sherin refuses, maybe has a fit, and they leave her. My guess is they either left her strapped into a chair, or the locked the doors so she couldn't leave the kitchen. When they get back, they again try to make her drink her drink. But she's been home alone for an hour and a half, perhaps crying the whole time. She's in no state to drink her drink. Or she dismantled the kitchen and now parents are furious. One of the parents takes her out to the garage and puts her in her car seat, and tells her she is going to be there until she drinks her drink. One parent takes the other daughter and puts her to bed. The need to control Sherin and make her do what she is told overrides, and one parent ends up choking Sherin.

I think Sherin died much earlier in the evening.

I am jumping ahead here, but I could swear back at the beginning it was stated that the older child was not home that evening. Or am I thinking of another case?

If I am remembering correctly, then my feeling is that Sherin was dead before the dinner at the restaurant and the child was sent to sleep over a family members house so that the parents of the year could deal with the body without the 4 year old around. I think the dinner was only because they were bringing the child to someone's house that had already eaten, so they were making sure she had dinner before being dropped off.

If I am misremembering please let me know. I am going to go search the msm thread.

It will be interesting to see if a third arrest happens soon. That person will certainly look to do a plea deal.

I am jumping ahead here, but I could swear back at the beginning it was stated that the older child was not home that evening. Or am I thinking of another case?

If I am remembering correctly, then my feeling is that Sherin was dead before the dinner at the restaurant and the child was sent to sleep over a family members house so that the parents of the year could deal with the body without the 4 year old around. I think the dinner was only because they were bringing the child to someone's house that had already eaten, so they were making sure she had dinner before being dropped off.

If I am misremembering please let me know. I am going to go search the msm thread.

The sister was home. This was confirmed by LE when asked by Maria Guerrero. It's in one of her videos.

MILK what is it with this word?

She was left behind because she didn't drink her milk. She was taken to the garage because she didn't drink her milk. I think that was the latest story.

Wonder if the glass of milk from the night before was the same glass of milk she choked to death on?

Poor Sherin, at three, they have their own mind, likes, and dislikes. The harder the parents pushed milk, if she didn't like it, the more she would resist it. And from the end results, one did what they were told to do in that home. Pathetic!

Milk is a metaphor for something else.

It will be interesting to see if a third arrest happens soon. That person will certainly look to do a plea deal.

Why is everyone so convinced more folks were involved other than the parents?

Here is is a stop frame from the WFAA arraignment video. It would make a good dartboard cover or is great in detail including the 3 or so grey hairs she can name for Richardson PD personel. I think if gives the opportunity to take a detailed look at that emotionless stare she has nearly perfected. She could have the assistance if some antidepressants to maintain that look. She didn’t appear to have slept well the first night in her new accommodations. I am hopeful that they have already run through their liquid cash between WM’s bond and all of the attorneys they have collectively had on payroll essentially without income for the last month. Here is a link to the video:
[video]https://youtu.be/VQCVe801utY[/video]

attachment.php

Another link to the arraignment video:
[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y7e1UYVRwhi5VMCxr9fcNEltDXRli68-[/video]

Attachments

• 381B7BEE-A548-462E-A5A7-655C35C16EC4.jpg
    381B7BEE-A548-462E-A5A7-655C35C16EC4.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 579
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics