Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. She looks terrible. Give her a glass of milk and she'll be fine.

The autopsy will seal the fate of these two evil, evil miscreants. Then, of course, it will be interesting to see who try’s to cut a plea bargain to testify against the other first.

Freaking knew it. The whole time. Let's get this show on the road.

Not yet! I think we need to be patient as LE methodically piece together an airtight case against the parents. That way the parent's lies will also be undone.
Yes. They have to make sure they have a solid case. I believe they are working hard to bring justice for Sweet little Sherin.

I know I couldn't watch a healthy child dying. It was hard enough watching my parents die. I wonder if Sherin had been gravely injured and they left her at home so they wouldn't see her die? But then, why tell LE you watched her die? Nothing adds up. Why admit you left her outside? Why keep bringing up the milk? They had time to create a story...yet the best they could come up with was leaving her by a tree and she's missing? Killing a child is horrendous. Thinking that ANY of the stories told so far would be acceptable, believeable?? I have no idea where they got their moral compass, but it needs recalibration...

And where did they tell Sherin's sister that Sherin was? How do you leave an alive child at home, and take the other, and not expect that the sister wouldn't say that Sherin didn't go to eat? At 4yrs old, that's old enough to tell things.

All the discussion about toxicology tests, though routine, leads me to think something toxic could have been administered in the ever present milk.

While it can't be excluded, IMO the tox report won't shed additional light on Sherin's death. In my experience following cases here it's rare to see a child's tox screen show anything other than something like meth or marijuana and there's been no indication that WM or SM used either. I think there have been a couple of Benedryl overdoses, but again it's just not all that common. IMO.

Sometimes I see in msm that the ME is waiting on tox reports before declaring COD but it doesn't necessarily mean that s/he hasn't found other evidence. It could very well mean the ME wants all the evidence in before making a ruling.

Anyway, the reason I don't think the parents drugged Sherin is based on how few times we've seen cases where a parent drugged a child and caused their death. Sadly, the most typical COD is trauma of some sort and that's where my mind is going for now in Sherin's case.

I think the milk was drugged so they could go out without her. Sini miscalculated the amount and she slipped into an unconscious state while they were at dinner and they couldn't explain that, so . . .they let her die without calling 911.

I think they used the spoons to keep the doors of the kitchen or cupboards closed with the child locked inside.

Just read a story where 3 adults gave a minor, challenged, 14 year old child blood pressure medication for a few weeks which caused her death. It made her sleepy and easier to handle. Of course, she wasn't prescribed this medication. I think Sini used her knowledge of meds to drug Sherin so they wouldn't have to put up with her in public.

No one could make me leave a 3 year old home alone unless I was kidnapped. So, Sini was in on the "Sherin-free" dining experience which makes her a very negligent and selfish person.

WM has already put Sini in the hot seat, which would anger Sini - a betrayal - so I think they will start to tell on each other in attempts to save themselves more severe punishment.

Most importantly, they didn't order a take home meal for Sherin, so they had no intention of feeding her when they returned. Why would you not bring food home for the daughter you left behind? Were they expecting her to be knocked out from the drugs and therefore unable to eat?

I have been thinking about this new addition to WM’s confession bring us to 2.1. The milk is always central to the ever evolving story. Now we gave milk before dinner and in the middle of the night. Our story now begins before the “family” is going out to dinner. Only bio’s attend. What if the milk was a cheap babysitter. Not in the conventional way but a sedative in the milk so the “family” could go on outings together. Or spend time without the interloper. Give sherin a sedative and let her sleep while you enjoyed your “family time.”

She wouldn’t drink the milk so they took the risk this time. They came home and she had a party playing with whatever she wanted making a mess everywhere. Now, she was going to drink the milk with enough sedative to go to bed so they could reclaim their time and clean up the mess she made. Just as they were settling down for a little mattress mambo guess who is up. She still hasn’t had dinner and is hungry and not going to be put off.

Enter more milk. By golly gee, this time she is going to drink the milk with enough sedative so they will not have to deal with her for a while. They increase the sedative and sherin doesn’t want it she wants food. The battle is waged he uses a funnel or piece of tubing or hose to get that milk in her. She chokes on it but seems ok. She goes to sleep and when someone goes in to make sure she is out, she is barely breathing. Overdosed on the sedative. As they try to decide what to do she stops breathing.

They decide to hide the body body and declare her missing but they have to come up with a story that will make her disappear before the older child wakes up. And we call to tell story 1.0 the tree and the milk.

Possible? Just a thought that wandered through my head and slowed down long enough for me to type it.

JMHO

I'd like to see the items on the Costco receipt from two days prior. Myself, I believe the child, Baby Sherin, was poisoned in her milk. Intentionally. Perhaps a caustic (I actually dreamed this when the story was new, before we were on story number two.). I know that sounds hokey, but I still believe it could be true. I'm of the mind that Ms. Mathews is very central to the narrative; I believe poison is a woman's method more so than a man (Bicbw); lastly, the choice of placing this child so close to home and in such a location is more like a woman than a man (so I read.). More womb-like, and familiar.. Whereas, a man is more likely to dispose of a body hundreds of miles away (so I read.). These are all my own opinions only. Thanks.

I think the milk was drugged so they could go out without her. Sini miscalculated the amount and she slipped into an unconscious state while they were at dinner and they couldn't explain that, so . . .they let her die without calling 911.

I think they used the spoons to keep the doors of the kitchen or cupboards closed with the child locked inside.

Just read a story where 3 adults gave a minor, challenged, 14 year old child blood pressure medication for a few weeks which caused her death. It made her sleepy and easier to handle. Of course, she wasn't prescribed this medication. I think Sini used her knowledge of meds to drug Sherin so they wouldn't have to put up with her in public.

No one could make me leave a 3 year old home alone unless I was kidnapped. So, Sini was in on the "Sherin-free" dining experience which makes her a very negligent and selfish person.

WM has already put Sini in the hot seat, which would anger Sini - a betrayal - so I think they will start to tell on each other in attempts to save themselves more severe punishment.

Most importantly, they didn't order a take home meal for Sherin, so they had no intention of feeding her when they returned. Why would you not bring food home for the daughter you left behind? Were they expecting her to be knocked out from the drugs and therefore unable to eat?

I promise I did did not steal your idea. It was not here when I started typing LOL. Imagine my shock when I looked to see if anything popped up while I was typing, slowly, snacking and watching tv LOL. Great minds must have similar delusions. Thanks

I am of the opinion that this child did not accidentally die.
You do not make up stories around accidents.
When was Sherin murdered?
Her body may have been in the refrigerator, which might be why there was a dinner out. Still in the kitchen.
Nighmares.

Does anyone have a cached or screenshot version of Sini's LinkedIn? I remember looking at it in the very early days before it got scrubbed (ahem, yes I was sleuthing a victim but I didn't post it!).

And can someone repost her nursing licensure?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

While it can't be excluded, IMO the tox report won't shed additional light on Sherin's death. In my experience following cases here it's rare to see a child's tox screen show anything other than something like meth or marijuana and there's been no indication that WM or SM used either. I think there have been a couple of Benedryl overdoses, but again it's just not all that common. IMO.

Sometimes I see in msm that the ME is waiting on tox reports before declaring COD but it doesn't necessarily mean that s/he hasn't found other evidence. It could very well mean the ME wants all the evidence in before making a ruling.

Anyway, the reason I don't think the parents drugged Sherin is based on how few times we've seen cases where a parent drugged a child and caused their death. Sadly, the most typical COD is trauma of some sort and that's where my mind is going for now in Sherin's case.

In addition to her COD and indications of ongoing abuse leading up to her death, I want to know what will be found tracking both of their online presence. That means chat rooms, webcams, website visits, Skype, FaceTime, the works. I want to know about their online friends and what they were in to. I want to know if they had an online money xfer account and had a "side business". I want to know where money was being wired, and how much. Large, unexplained sums of money will be a possible indicator of illicit business.

Editing to add I haven't seen a "mother's" face like that since Terri Horman.

Does anyone have a cached or screenshot version of Sini's LinkedIn? I remember looking at it in the very early days before it got scrubbed (ahem, yes I was sleuthing a victim but I didn't post it!).

I think I have them. Let me look.

MOO

From https://www.bon.texas.gov/licensure_verification.asp

[h=2]SINI ANN MATHEWS[/h]
  • License Type: REGISTERED NURSE
  • Resides in: RICHARDSON TX 75081
  • Issued on: 10/20/2009
  • Licensure Status: CURRENT - 7/31/2018
  • Compact License: YES
  • Current Disciplinary Action: NONE
[h=2]SINI ANN MATHEWS[/h]
  • License Type: LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE
  • Resides in: RICHARDSON TX 75081
  • Issued on: 2/27/2007
  • Licensure Status: CURRENT - 7/31/2018
  • Compact License: YES
  • Current Disciplinary Action: NONE

Here are my screen shots.
0b90ce67c1b6294aabf75207bf03b934.jpg
d4e8d1687b674b5963aefde8d62e07ee.jpg

MOO

If the bio daughter was with them, I think they had to give her dinner and that's hard to do with a dead child in the house. Or, they needed to keep bio daughter occupied and distracted until bedtime, when they could then deal with the situation while she was asleep.

jmopinion, speculating.

Quite possible. But why couldn't Mom take the bio girl to dinner, while Dad figured out the crisis?

I wish they had video footage of the family dinner that night. Could the parents actually order a meal and eat it, in good spirits?

I know I couldn't watch a healthy child dying. It was hard enough watching my parents die. I wonder if Sherin had been gravely injured and they left her at home so they wouldn't see her die? But then, why tell LE you watched her die? Nothing adds up. Why admit you left her outside? Why keep bringing up the milk? They had time to create a story...yet the best they could come up with was leaving her by a tree and she's missing? Killing a child is horrendous. Thinking that ANY of the stories told so far would be acceptable, believeable?? I have no idea where they got their moral compass, but it needs recalibration...

I don't understand why they didn't just say, the tried and true story, that they woke up in the AM, and the child was GONE.

I don't understand why they didn't just say, the tried and true story, that they woke up in the AM, and the child was GONE.

Because these two think they are smarter than the average bear ....
this case just keeps throwing curve balls that dig them a deeper hole .
So much more to come forth I am sure

Quite possible. But why couldn't Mom take the bio girl to dinner, while Dad figured out the crisis?

I wish they had video footage of the family dinner that night. Could the parents actually order a meal and eat it, in good spirits?

Maybe their server from that evening remembers their demeanor. He/she remembered there was only one child with them. Perhaps there is even surveillance video in the restaurant from that night.

They are smart enough to know that if you tell the LE that the child was placed near the the tree outside the fence, there won't be any search of the house :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62