Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #8 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the cps attorney reads from notes and says that sini claimed to have woken up at 5-5:30. From 5:30 to 8, Sini and Wesley stayed in the kitchen area and spoke. CPS asked if Sini knew that Wesley was lying. (all questions sini answers with "I plead my 5th."

Asked if she remembers going to pediatrician, Jan 2017. Sherin ate 8 oz of milk a day, and at that time, she did not eat things unless she was forced to. 5th

asked if it is true that Sherin eats fine at restaurants or her grandma's house. 5th
Asked if she was adopted last summer. 5th
Asked if she went to India with Wesley to get Sherin. 5th

CPS is asking to be appointed temporary conservator. Asked if there is an agreement to that issue. Sini says Yes (at the request of vigorously nodding heads on Sini's legal team).

Continued notes from hearing.
CPS states that Sini and Wesley are being appointed temporary possesory conservators (???)
CPS is asking that they not be court ordered to work services (???) But Sini is asking to be allowed to work services. (Yes).
Home study done on family members. How are they related to you? "My brother and his wife."
And your parents also live in that home? "Yes."
If the judge allows, do you have any expectation of visiting with your child? "Yes."
Are you aware that Wesley has restrictions on contact with your child. "Yes."
This is not the first time you have encountered CPS? "Yes."
Sherin arrived in July. When was the first time she broke a bone? "5th."
After that first broken bone, you returned to a dr/hospital and Sherin had additional broken bones. "5th."
You claimed she had a vitamin D deficiency. "5th"
Did any doctor diagnose this vitamin d or iron deficiency? 5th
Did you think you were being cooperative with the Reach clinic when they were seeing Sherin?
She also had to see the WAKE Clinic
Did you think you were being cooperative with them? 5th
When the clinic recommended a particular formula, did you go buy that or get someone else to? 5th
CPS thinks that a home that was dangerous for Sherin is also dangerous for your other daugther. 5th.
The night of Oct. 6, did you and Wesley and your othe rdaughter go out to eat, leaving Sherin at home? 5th.
Sherin is only three, right? 5th
Are you trained as a nurse? Yes.
Did you think it was a good idea to leave a 3 year old home alone? 5th
You told the LE that Wesley would do anything to protect you? 5th

She will plead her 5th in every single question.
Some of the questions being asked, they know what went on from the time they brought her home from India until Sherins death.
Her lawyer better make a plea deal or his client is going to have additional charges and spend a long time in prison. IMO

Continued notes from hearing. Unless there is a quote after a question, Sini took the 5th.

Do you expect to post bond in the near future?
In your prior CPS she had a vision issue with her eye that was possibly effecting her vision?
Dr.s talk about putting a patch on her stronger eye to strengthen her weaker eye?
(Hold on, this is really awful....)
You and your husband sought medical care for the first fractures is that right?
The second set of fractures in Feb and March 2017. You and your husband brought her in for medical care, so you knew about THAT set of broken bones?
Does that include bilateral humerus fractures? (makes motion of both upper arms)
Tibia fractures?
Did she at some point have a broken elbow?
A broken Femur?
One of the concerns that you and your husband addressed with the doctors in the Jan 2017 visit was her size. That Sherin was too small. Do you remember taking her to the WIN (weight intervention nutrition) clinic, because of failure to thrive and as a nurse you know she was not growing correctly on the growth chart.
You took Sherin to the REACh clinic and met with Dr. _____
You were working at Children's Medical Center and REACH is part of that medical center, right?
By your actions or failure to act did you fail to protect Sherin from your husband?
Did you fail to protect Sherin from someone else, is that fair to say?
Did you see Sherin standing by the Refrigerator when you were leaving to go out to eat?
When your returned from that meal where YOU got got eat, was Sherin still standing by the Refrigerator?
Was Sherin the type of 3 year old that she would be standing in the same place after being left for 90 min? That she would stay in that one spot, not going to get a toy or sit on the couch?
If you wanted to teach her a lesson, and have her not go to dinner because she would't drink her milk, was there ANYONE who could have babysat her so she wasn't left alone?
If, back in Jan 2017, if not before that, you and your husband knew that she was a picky eater, that she only drank 8 oz of milk and that eating a meal or drinking her milk would take a long time...What in the world did this little 3 year old do to warrant the actions taken against her?
Wesley's lawyer objects due to spousal privilege. Judge accepted.

Uh oh---Judge wants live streaming to stop.

Woops, don't think this was supposed to be live streamed.

She wants to know who's doing it if Fox 4 is not ( which they claim they're not).

I think we've heard all we're going to hear that's live. No big deal really since neither of them would answer any of the questions. But the allegations of findings of physical abuse against Sherin, multiple broken bones at various stages of healing, certainly are nauseating.

And the live feed ended and cut off, so I can't do any more. Sorry! Was typing as fast as possible.

I think we've heard all we're going to hear that's live. No big deal really since neither of them would answer any of the questions. But the allegations of findings of physical abuse against Sherin, multiple broken bones at various stages of healing, certainly are nauseating.

It was incredibly valuable, just because of the information that was revealed with the questions, not because of the endless 5ths.
I do not understand what Wesley and Sini expected to achieve with this hearing?

I believe Sherin was abused frequently, and that if Sini wasn't involved, she was aware and did nothing. They both need to go away for a very long time, and never have contact with their other daughter.

I'm appalled at the way this hearing is going. Pleading the fifth to absolutely everything..how is justice served by allowing that, I'm wondering? And I never knew that an attorney can stand there coaching his client by the shake of his head, yes or no, as to whether to answer or not. Oh, my, gosh! And a judge just lets that happen?? No chance for justice. None.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Continued notes from hearing.
CPS states that Sini and Wesley are being appointed temporary possesory conservators (???)
CPS is asking that they not be court ordered to work services (???) But Sini is asking to be allowed to work services. (Yes).
Home study done on family members. How are they related to you? "My brother and his wife."
And your parents also live in that home? "Yes."
If the judge allows, do you have any expectation of visiting with your child? "Yes."
Are you aware that Wesley has restrictions on contact with your child. "Yes."
This is not the first time you have encountered CPS? "Yes."
Sherin arrived in July. When was the first time she broke a bone? "5th."
After that first broken bone, you returned to a dr/hospital and Sherin had additional broken bones. "5th."
You claimed she had a vitamin D deficiency. "5th"
Did any doctor diagnose this vitamin d or iron deficiency? 5th
Did you think you were being cooperative with the Reach clinic when they were seeing Sherin?
She also had to see the WAKE Clinic
Did you think you were being cooperative with them? 5th
When the clinic recommended a particular formula, did you go buy that or get someone else to? 5th
CPS thinks that a home that was dangerous for Sherin is also dangerous for your other daugther. 5th.
The night of Oct. 6, did you and Wesley and your othe rdaughter go out to eat, leaving Sherin at home? 5th.
Sherin is only three, right? 5th
Are you trained as a nurse? Yes.
Did you think it was a good idea to leave a 3 year old home alone? 5th
You told the LE that Wesley would do anything to protect you? 5th
Thanks for doing this!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It was incredibly valuable, just because of the information that was revealed with the questions, not because of the endless 5ths.
I do not understand what Wesley and Sini expected to achieve with this hearing?

I believe Sherin was abused frequently, and that if Sini wasn't involved, she was aware and did nothing. They both need to go away for a very long time, and never have contact with their other daughter.

Yes!! The information revealed with the questions was riveting. Good thing they found her little body. The autopsy is going to show all those fractured bones and the stages of healing of all of them. That poor child!

I'm appalled at the way this hearing is going. Pleading the fifth to absolutely everything..how is justice served by allowing that, I'm wondering? And I never knew that an attorney can stand there coaching his client by the shake of his head, yes or no, as to whether to answer or not. Oh, my, gosh! And a judge just lets that happen?? No chance for justice. None.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wesley's attorney couldn't be any more annoying. I know he's just doing his job but does he have to be so arrogant?

Maria Guerrero just posted that the judge ordered the livestream video ended because names were being released.

Here is most of the part part that was live. I didn’t start immediately but when I found out some were out of area I captured it until we lost it.
Nbc5 dfwt

[video]https://www.facebook.com/grouchymom/videos/vb.1278392566/10214980739213457/?type=2&theater[/video]

On google drive
[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=19VZnMSNniox8XvyPJrTo_fToOqPwOJVGIf [/video]

Here is most of the part part that was live. I didn’t start immediately but when I found out some were out of area I captured it until we lost it.
Nbc5 dfwt

[video]https://www.facebook.com/grouchymom/videos/vb.1278392566/10214980739213457/?type=2&theater[/video]

Won't let me view it? thank you so much for doing this.

ETA working now!

Wesley's attorney couldn't be any more annoying. I know he's just doing his job but does he have to be so arrogant?

I was able to watch a tiny bit courtesy of grouchymom, and when Wesley's lawyer popped out i said "is he drunk?" LOL That said, to know ur client has done those types of things, it may require a little medicinal help to do the job!

I burst out laughing, legit, when Wesley plead the fifth to his own name....

Earlier this year I was reading a transcript, wish I could recall the case, but the person plead the fifth to almost everything. A legal analyst later said that because of the type of hearing the person basically had to plead the fifth once they had done it, as if they had tried to switch back and forth, the judge could then try and force them to answer. I found that interesting. I really wish I could recall the case, but it appeared to make sense in this case with pleading the fifth to things like "were you there when your child was adopted?" and "is your name Wesley Mathews?" and so on... Clearly, stating your name, is not criminal, so their must be some reasoning behind why one would just plead the fifth for it all.

JMO and random ramblings!

PS thanks to everyone who was wondering where I was! My dog had a spinal injury and it was being treated and then it progressed and severed the spinal cord :( Very hard. You guys are amazing though!! So thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic