Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #8 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous abuse was actually worse than I thought. It's clear to me that this was not some one-off accident that occurred during a time of extreme stress and anger.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Agreed. They were regularly controlling and demanding and hurtful.

Sherin would’ve been safer with the coyotes.

Poor baby girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are medical records for two times that Sherin's parents brought her in for broken bones.
One visit prior to Feb 2017.
One visit Feb/Mar 2017.
The CPS attorney listed four different bones, but did not indicate which were recorded at which visit.
"Does that include bilateral humerus fractures? (makes motion of both upper arms)
Tibia fractures?
Did she at some point have a broken elbow?
A broken Femur?"

This tiny little girl.
Both upper arms broken.
Elbow broken.
Femur broken. (Upper leg)
Tibia broken. (big bone along the inside of your lower leg)
Monsters.
So disturbing. I'm usually happy to give the benefit of the doubt about kids getting injured. I've worked with infants and toddlers for years. But no toddler breaks bones like this unless they are being abused or have a medical condition. I'm so angry for Sherin!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Won't let me view it? thank you so much for doing this.

ETA working now!

i went back played with the privacy settings but if you can’t see the fb one get the google drive one same video 2 locations so everyone get it lol

Thank you for all the updates. I'm at work and can't watch any of the videos. Poor baby Sherin. My heart breaks for her. I wish I had adopted her.

What does 5th amendment mean?
Will Sini face additional charges today?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh no! I got too caught up in two other cases the last two days and missed many pages here. Off to catch up...

Can people not on Tapatalk see the tweet contents or just the link? I pasted contents first, then the link, but then it showed up twice so I just did link. But not sure if it only does that on Tapatalk. I always appreciate tweeters who put the contents so I don't have to click and go to Twitter but can just read on screen, so wanted to make sure it's showing up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the updates. I'm at work and can't watch any of the videos. Poor baby Sherin. My heart breaks for her. I wish I had adopted her.

What does 5th amendment mean?
Will Sini face additional charges today?

"Pleading the Fifth" is a colloquial term for invoking the right that allows witnesses to decline to answer questions where the answers might incriminate them, and generally without having to suffer a penalty for asserting the right.
Source: Wikipedia

"Pleading the Fifth" is a colloquial term for invoking the right that allows witnesses to decline to answer questions where the answers might incriminate them, and generally without having to suffer a penalty for asserting the right.
Source: Wikipedia
Thank you!

"Taking the 5th" means the person testifying is taking advantage of the Fifth Amendment of the US Constitution.

From wikipedia.org:

The Fifth Amendment (Amendment V) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights and protects individuals from being compelled to be witnesses against themselves in criminal cases. "Pleading the Fifth" is a colloquial term for invoking the right that allows witnesses to decline to answer questions where the answers might incriminate them, and generally without having to suffer a penalty for asserting the right.
Thank you

Ugh! I knew in the beginning and I think I posted that this was one of those cases that just left me with total discomfort, kinda a sickening feeling. I was right. This makes me sick. That poor child!
Did the church and pastor suspect abuse? If I recall, the church didn't stand behind the parents and the pastor wanted to take over the funeral? Am I recalling correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member