GUILTY TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
India moves to cancel visa for family of toddler Sherin Mathews who was murdered in US

Sep 06, 2018

India has decided to cancel a visa in perpetuity for people of Indian origin of some relatives and friends of the Indian American couple awaiting trial in the US for the murder of Sherin Mathews, their three-year-old child adopted from Bihar.

Manoj N Abraham and Nissy T Abraham, an Indian American friends of the Mathews family, were among the first to receive a notice of cancellation of the Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI), which they have challenged in Delhi high court.

Others on the cancellation list include Sherin’s adoptive parents, Wesley and Sini Mathews, who are both in jail awaiting trial, and the parents of Wesley, according to a note sent to the counsel for the ministry of external affairs by the consulate general of India in Houston, Texas, in response to the lawsuit.

For Wesley - all the court site says is this:

SET FOR DATE 101118 SET FOR TIME 0930 SET TYPE ANNO PASSED TO DATE ______ SET DISPOSITION CODE __ PASSED GENERALLY _

link: https://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/defendant_detail?ln=01

and for today:

Friday, Sept. 7th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9:30am CT) - TX - Sherin Mathews (3) (Oct. 7, 2017) - Sini Ann Mathews (35) - indicted (1/12/18) on a charge of felony child abandonment or endangerment. Arrested 11/16/17, held on $250K bond set on 11/17/17. On 11/27/17 bond set @ $100K.
Last hearing was 4/19/18 postponed to 5/17/18 to 6/22/18 to 8/3 to today.
8/3/18 Update: Pretrial hearing continued to Sept. 7th.

Maria Guerrero
2 hrs ·
BREAKING: Sini Mathews’ Attorney has withdrawn as her counsel.
Mitch Nolte filed the paperwork this morning over failure to pay what they agreed to.
I'm speechless! Wow! Wasn't she supposed to be in court today? And her attorney up and quits..over money?? I guess he got enough fame already, eh? So, she has to start over now? Is that what happens?

India moves to cancel visa for family of toddler Sherin Mathews who was murdered in US

Sep 06, 2018

India has decided to cancel a visa in perpetuity for people of Indian origin of some relatives and friends of the Indian American couple awaiting trial in the US for the murder of Sherin Mathews, their three-year-old child adopted from Bihar.

Manoj N Abraham and Nissy T Abraham, an Indian American friends of the Mathews family, were among the first to receive a notice of cancellation of the Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI), which they have challenged in Delhi high court.

Others on the cancellation list include Sherin’s adoptive parents, Wesley and Sini Mathews, who are both in jail awaiting trial, and the parents of Wesley, according to a note sent to the counsel for the ministry of external affairs by the consulate general of India in Houston, Texas, in response to the lawsuit.

A set of friends.... Interesting, yes?

I'm speechless! Wow! Wasn't she supposed to be in court today? And her attorney up and quits..over money?? I guess he got enough fame already, eh? So, she has to start over now? Is that what happens?

Good question. She better hope another attorney is looking for some fame if she doesn't want to pay what an attorney charges or what fee was agreed upon.
Maybe this is a delay tactic?

Not that not that it matters to the case, but I'm curious as to how does this attorney get paid now? Does he sue someone? (Who would that be??) Seems telling to me..actually, it seems cutthroat to me. I'm appalled! The opposite of a gentleman is what I'm thinking. My opinion of SM is not high, in fact I have mistrusted her from the get go ..but, I'm sorry her attorney has done this at this time.

While I'm not happy this means that there will likely be more delays with her attorney having withdrawn, I can't blame him. They agreed on a specified amount, she didn't pay it. I wouldn't work without the previously agreed upon compensation either.

Not that not that it matters to the case, but I'm curious as to how does this attorney get paid now? Does he sue someone? (Who would that be??) Seems telling to me..actually, it seems cutthroat to me. I'm appalled! The opposite of a gentleman is what I'm thinking. My opinion of SM is not high, in fact I have mistrusted her from the get go ..but, I'm sorry her attorney has done this at this time.

I don't blame him at all. He is not a public defender. If he was retained and SM agreed to pay him, why continue to work for free? The courts would not pay him. He has expenses etc. Would any of us work for our employers out of the goodness of our hearts? I don't think so. She can get a public defender to do her bidding. She deserves no special treatment in my opinion.

Income may be too high for a public defender, not sure how that works in any state.

I suppose if her nursing license was revoked, she has no source of income in the future, expect the license could be reinstated if she is not convicted? Unless licensing review board already acted?

While I'm not happy this means that there will likely be more delays with her attorney having withdrawn, I can't blame him. They agreed on a specified amount, she didn't pay it. I wouldn't work without the previously agreed upon compensation either.
I might not either, but I absolutely would NOT quit on the day I was due in court. Quit before, quit after. The day of?? Very uncouth. In my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back