TX TX - Sheryia Grant, 20, pregnant, Kilgore, 20 Aug 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no! I hate when pregnant women disappear. She's so close to term. I sure hope she is just laying low somewhere.
I know! She seems so excited for the baby on her Facebook. Looking at her page made me sad.

Beautiful young lady.

ETA - after reading the rest of the thread and more on her Facebook, I don't have much hope for her. :( I hope there's justice!

https://www.facebook.com/kilgorepolice/?fref=ts

Kilgore Police Department Press Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: 08-26-2016
Phone: (903) 983-1559
Email: todd.hunter@cityofkilgore.com
At Risk Missing Person
Sheryia Grant Update- Last night and today the Kilgore Police Department and assisting agencies have searched multiple areas in Rusk and Smith Counties, based on interviews and evidence. Today we have approximately 20 Law Enforcement Officers working on this case. Today we've been assisted by Overton PD, Gregg and Smith County Fire Marshall's, ATF, and Texas Rangers. We've been in close contact with the Sheriff's of Rusk, Smith, and Gregg Counties. We continue to hear misinformation that is being circulated on Facebook. Again today, we heard a body had been found and that is not the case. This is upsetting to family and friends and only complicates this case.

We do believe people in the community have information on this case and we plead for your to bring it forward. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Stephen Goodson at 903-218-6903 or Detective Tim Dukes at 903-218-6904. You may also contact Gregg County Crime Stoppers at 903-236-STOP or you can text an anonymous tip to 847411 + KILGORE + your tip. Please refer to KPD Incident #1608-1682.
There's a 50/50 chance something happened with either her ex, or the girlfriends. The fact that there are searches in multiple areas tells me LE don't think she is okay and hiding out somewhere.

Texas Rangers sure got on board very quickly as well as KPD announcing now criminal investigation is very telling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I believe she is likely deceased, sadly, and it is a matter of locating her body at this point based on what little LE has put out there.

Missing Persons of America shared Kilgore Police Department Press Release on 8/26 stating ....
"Last night and today the Kilgore Police Department and assisting agencies have searched multiple areas in Rusk and Smith Counties, based on interviews and evidence."
https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/2016/08/30/sheryia-grant-missing-from-kilgore-texas/

One of the earlier articles also states....
Kilgore police tell us that being pregnant puts Grant at risk but they also tell us that they are investigating threats of violence from a former boyfriend.
“We did have some threats that we discovered and we are concerned with that to some degree so we are checking into that,” said Assistant Chief of Police Roman Roberson.
Police say the man who reportedly threatened Grant has not been brought in for any type of questioning. Gibson, who is fearing the worst, is pleading for her friend's safe return.
http://www.waff.com/story/32834906/friends-of-missing-pregnant-woman-pleading-for-her-return

:( Not good news.

Sigh. It's sad and scary. I suppose it would be naive to imagine she just was off on her own of her own volition but I had hoped.

Will continue praying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a sad situation. I hope the girl, and her upcoming baby, are found alive, and well.

I thought at first when she mentioned court issues, that it was between she and her baby daddy. Someone leaked his name in some of the comments in a newspaper and in searching court records for Gregg County, Sheryia has no lawsuit against him or anyone else. She has a clean criminal history as well. However, the sperm donor had a warrant issued for his arrest on 5/31/2016 for failing to pay child support on another child that he had with another woman. I believe this is what she was referring to when she made this post, "I just want you to take this DNA test since my baby "Aint" yours and then sign all your rights over when she get here! It would be greatly appreciated because all you gone do Is get locked up if i put you child support anyways 😘" On August 3 she pubically posted this which was directed at the Sperm Donor's current girlfriend who has an extensive history identity theft and credit card theft that goes back for at least 4 years. "Don't dry *advertiser censored* shoot slugs at me on fb lil baby! I wonder wen you call the loan company or when they call you do they use yo fake name or other ppl identity you stole? Or when you so call ballin off all the **** you and my weak *advertiser censored* sperm doner stole? Like the **** y'all just stole the other night ? Keep fuxkin with me you'll have more then court Friday but anways moving on!!!" Lil Baby is this girl's nickname and she also has children with this same sperm donor. "Lil Baby" had a court appearance for "Assault Causing Bodily Injury" on Friday, August 5 just 2 days after Sheryia made this post. She also has ongoing court appearances for another theft charge in May after having already been convicted twice for theft. I fear that publically posting these things on Facebook may have something to do with her disappearing on August 19. "Lil Baby" lives in Rusk County near the Smith County line which is where LE is also investigating.

Sperm donor also has extensive criminal history and was in jail 6/10-6/15/16.

I thought at first when she mentioned court issues, that it was between she and her baby daddy. Someone leaked his name in some of the comments in a newspaper and in searching court records for Gregg County, Sheryia has no lawsuit against him or anyone else. She has a clean criminal history as well. However, the sperm donor had a warrant issued for his arrest on 5/31/2016 for failing to pay child support on another child that he had with another woman. I believe this is what she was referring to when she made this post, "I just want you to take this DNA test since my baby "Aint" yours and then sign all your rights over when she get here! It would be greatly appreciated because all you gone do Is get locked up if i put you child support anyways [emoji8]" On August 3 she pubically posted this which was directed at the Sperm Donor's current girlfriend who has an extensive history identity theft and credit card theft that goes back for at least 4 years. "Don't dry *advertiser censored* shoot slugs at me on fb lil baby! I wonder wen you call the loan company or when they call you do they use yo fake name or other ppl identity you stole? Or when you so call ballin off all the **** you and my weak *advertiser censored* sperm doner stole? Like the **** y'all just stole the other night ? Keep fuxkin with me you'll have more then court Friday but anways moving on!!!" Lil Baby is this girl's nickname and she also has children with this same sperm donor. "Lil Baby" had a court appearance for "Assault Causing Bodily Injury" on Friday, August 5 just 2 days after Sheryia made this post. She also has ongoing court appearances for another theft charge in May after having already been convicted twice for theft. I fear that publically posting these things on Facebook may have something to do with her disappearing on August 19. "Lil Baby" lives in Rusk County near the Smith County line which is where LE is also investigating.

Whoa! Thanks for the clarity. [emoji1360]

My first instinct after I read her FB page, right after she disappeared, was that she was hiding from sperm donor & gf due to possible retaliation for the things she posted. Now, after reading things posted by her best/closest friends about NO contact from her, I feel they have harmed her. Makes me so mad! She had the right to be upset & angry, BUT she seemed very independent and capable of being a successful single mom that she should have enough sense to know that "he" was NOT worthy of her or her baby girl. That they would be just fine, better off, without the drama & instability. Rational thinking @ 20 is nearly impossible. Add to that raging pregnancy hormones...Forget about it. I know bc I was there... 20 & pregnant in an abusive, controlling relationship that I wanted to "make it work" bc that's the "right" thing to do. It took a physical altercation that lead to a broken nose that put me into labor, then gazing upon my child's beautiful face for me to realize that the "right" thing to do was to get as far away him as humanly possible! She's 11 now and is a gorgeous, athletic, animal loving, honor roll student.

I really WISH she would have just let it go. But hindsight is 20/20, ya know? [emoji53]

I thought at first when she mentioned court issues, that it was between she and her baby daddy. Someone leaked his name in some of the comments in a newspaper and in searching court records for Gregg County, Sheryia has no lawsuit against him or anyone else. She has a clean criminal history as well. However, the sperm donor had a warrant issued for his arrest on 5/31/2016 for failing to pay child support on another child that he had with another woman. I believe this is what she was referring to when she made this post, "I just want you to take this DNA test since my baby "Aint" yours and then sign all your rights over when she get here! It would be greatly appreciated because all you gone do Is get locked up if i put you child support anyways 😘" On August 3 she pubically posted this which was directed at the Sperm Donor's current girlfriend who has an extensive history identity theft and credit card theft that goes back for at least 4 years. "Don't dry *advertiser censored* shoot slugs at me on fb lil baby! I wonder wen you call the loan company or when they call you do they use yo fake name or other ppl identity you stole? Or when you so call ballin off all the **** you and my weak *advertiser censored* sperm doner stole? Like the **** y'all just stole the other night ? Keep fuxkin with me you'll have more then court Friday but anways moving on!!!" Lil Baby is this girl's nickname and she also has children with this same sperm donor. "Lil Baby" had a court appearance for "Assault Causing Bodily Injury" on Friday, August 5 just 2 days after Sheryia made this post. She also has ongoing court appearances for another theft charge in May after having already been convicted twice for theft. I fear that publically posting these things on Facebook may have something to do with her disappearing on August 19. "Lil Baby" lives in Rusk County near the Smith County line which is where LE is also investigating.
Were you able to verify Lil Baby's children were in fact sperm donors or is that an assumption? just wondering if SG and baby was the result of a potential affair?

Whoa! Thanks for the clarity. [emoji1360]

My first instinct after I read her FB page, right after she disappeared, was that she was hiding from sperm donor & gf due to possible retaliation for the things she posted. Now, after reading things posted by her best/closest friends about NO contact from her, I feel they have harmed her. Makes me so mad! She had the right to be upset & angry, BUT she seemed very independent and capable of being a successful single mom that she should have enough sense to know that "he" was NOT worthy of her or her baby girl. That they would be just fine, better off, without the drama & instability. Rational thinking @ 20 is nearly impossible. Add to that raging pregnancy hormones...Forget about it. I know bc I was there... 20 & pregnant in an abusive, controlling relationship that I wanted to "make it work" bc that's the "right" thing to do. It took a physical altercation that lead to a broken nose that put me into labor, then gazing upon my child's beautiful face for me to realize that the "right" thing to do was to get as far away him as humanly possible! She's 11 now and is a gorgeous, athletic, animal loving, honor roll student.

I really WISH she would have just let it go. But hindsight is 20/20, ya know? [emoji53]
IMO I think SG was being stalked, harrassed, and threatened by these individuals. It was in MSM from Kilgore PD about threats from her ex and SG also stated "keep f-ing with me".

When searching jail records, both sperm donor and his girlfriend were arrested on June 10, 2016.

Lil Baby's FaceBook has a public picture of her 3 children. Sperm Donor's public FB page has a picture of three of his children with names on a RIP to his father. One of those children was a child with another woman and that child was the one he went to jail for on 6-10. Two of the other children match Lil Baby's children. Don't know if her youngest daughter is his or someone else's. He seems to bounce around from one Babymama to another. Sheryia mentioned having been with him for 3 years in one post, but he was also impregnating others during that time period. Sheryia seems to be independent, strong, hardworking and so in love with her baby. She .was definitely in a different league than him, but those bad boys can be charming. BTW, she had been to one of her sister's baby shower on the 19th and was dropped off at about 1:00 a.m. on the 20th. So sad that a happy occasion turned sad. Just hope that maybe they whisked her away for her safety, and the police know. I think her place of employment investigated when she didn't show up for work which shows she was very dependable about coming in for work. Wonder who the assault with bodily injury that Lil Baby was charged with was. She repeatedly steals credit cards according to police reports. Sheryia was in danger without a doubt especially being so near term. Her baby is due in 10 days now. It will be so hardbreaking if something has happened to them. Just so stupid to hurt someone, but it happens all the time to pregnant women. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back