TX TX - Sheryia Grant, 20, pregnant, Kilgore, 20 Aug 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep searching for updates but not finding any. Last I saw they were searching an abandoned house in Overton, where Lil Baby is from but it's been a few days. It was after this that the article about foul play came out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yep. Lil Baby had also been in jail from 9-3-2015 to 11-24-15 for theft. That would have been the time period that SG was with Sperm Donor. Based on her due date, she would have conceived around 12-16 to 12-23, and by Feb 17, 2016, he posts a photo of himself and Lil Baby on Facebook. Most of this photos he is giving the "Bloods" hand sign.

You guys are good! I've been searching through the comments on fb for the name of baby daddy and came up empty.
Unfortunately this will not end well for this young girl and i hope there is justice for her and the baby.

You guys are good! I've been searching through the comments on fb for the name of baby daddy and came up empty.
Unfortunately this will not end well for this young girl and i hope there is justice for her and the baby.
Try putting her name in search on fb and read comments under posts. It's quite a ways down now though.

Yep. Lil Baby had also been in jail from 9-3-2015 to 11-24-15 for theft. That would have been the time period that SG was with Sperm Donor. Based on her due date, she would have conceived around 12-16 to 12-23, and by Feb 17, 2016, he posts a photo of himself and Lil Baby on Facebook. Most of this photos he is giving the "Bloods" hand sign.
You are awesome figuring that out! I had forgotten I saw a reference on sperm donor fb of "282" which also belongs to bloods. IMO someone is talking and enough evidence was gathered at the abandoned house to say foul play for sure but they need enough for a conviction or body location and don't have it yet.

I'm thinking this is about more than a man and his new girlfriend and another woman having a baby. With both of their criminal histories for theft and burgulary, I think the Sperm Donor and Lil Baby are part of a theft ring and her calling them out publically for a new theft is probably what is behind her disappearance. Betting LE is investigating these things along with her disappearance. Did you notice in the very beginning, LE gave out very little information? No information as to whether someone had broken into her residence or any clues along those lines.

Family of missing pregnant woman offering reward
11749688_G.jpg

The family of a missing pregnant East Texas woman is now offering a reward for information that helps find her.
20-year-old Sheryia Grant has been missing since August 20, and Kilgore Police are treating this as a criminal investigation.
Her grandmother Arnita said Sheryia was due to give birth to a baby girl this week.
11749691_G.jpg

http://www.kltv.com/story/33043011/family-of-missing-pregnant-woman-offering-reward

What is sad is that the grandmother said her gut was telling her that Sheryia was most likely decreased, and they were looking for a body. She also mentioned that for the last 8.5 months the babydaddy had been harassing her and threatening her. Also mentioned that LE had interviewed him, but not arrested him.

Crimestoppers seek more info on missing pregnant Kilgore Woman

September 16 should be a happy day for Sheryia Grant and her family because it's the day she's supposed to have her baby. However, she's been missing for almost three weeks.

The last time CBS 19 spoke to Grant's family members,the Kilgore police department changed her missing person's case to a criminal investigation. Authorities believe she's in danger. Lieutenant William Drennan, the coordinator for the Gregg County Crime Stoppers said the faster people call in with tips, the faster her case can be closed.

"The longer it goes, the harder it is sometimes to actually make a case," Drennan said. "Sometimes leads start to grow cold and people do forget."
Drennan said those who leave tips to provide more information for them to work with.
More at link...
http://www.cbs19.tv/mb/news/local/crimestoppers-seek-more-info-on-missing-pregnant-kilgore-woman/315319552

This is so sad. I hate it when expectant mothers are hurt.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Very sad that this young lady went missing 3 weeks ago to the day, and she maybe gets one mention per week in the media. This was a young lady that did not have a criminal record and was working to support herself and her unborn child. I am so worried that she is going to be forgotten.

I truly hope LE with Rangers are very busy behind the scenes but I'm not convinced. I would like to see media or family or LE ask everyone to check their properties and watch for buzzards, etc.

Agree with you, Roadrunnermt. Even if LE and Texas Rangers are working on it, they need the community to come forward. Look at cases where communities were actively working with LE and the story was constantly before the public's eye such as Holly Bobo. People will forget and move on. It has been amazing in the KIlgore/Longview area how many murders, shootings, burglaries, and even a suspect try to run a police officer over in Tyler, I'm thinking LE is stretched thin. A few days before Sheryia disappeared, another girl had disappeared. This being a small town, Sheryia and her friends and family have intermingled relationships.with the two persons most suspected of being responsible for her disappearance...whether through distant kin or just mutual friends. And then there is that code of silence about not "ratting" someone out. This is probably the biggest thing. Just can't buy that people don't have ideas about where she may have been taken or have noticed something out of the ordinary...perhaps heard something. Part of it is likely fear of retaliation from some of these people.

As a somewhat local East Texan, I agree LE is definitely stretched too thin and Kilgore is not a large metro city. I doubt they alone are used to this type crime and why bigger counties and agencies were pulled in. I guess with so many agencies that does lead to silence as well as they already stated criminal and foul play. I'm just inpatient and broken hearted for this lady, baby, and family.

Based on public chatter, there are rumors flying. Maybe some folks will have a conscious and report if even annon. Small towns words spread quickly but also twist and turn so no telling if any truth or fact is truly known by anyone other than preps themselves.

Search continues for missing pregnant Kilgore woman; days away from due date

The search to find a missing pregnant woman from Kilgore continues. Twenty-year-old Sheryia Grant is days away from having her baby and her family says more needs to be done to find her.

Grant has been missing for almost a month and she's due to have her baby this Friday.

Police are calling this a criminal investigation and suspect foul play, but Grant's family is holding out, hoping she'll return home safely.

On August 18, Grant told her friends on Facebook what she would name her soon-to-be born daughter: Iyanna Elise Grant.

Days later she disappeared.

More at link...
http://www.ktbs.com/story/33099777/search-continues-for-missing-pregnant-kilgore-woman-days-away-from-due-date

Kilgore pregnant woman still missing with due date looming

There is still no sign of a pregnant Kilgore woman whose due date is Friday. She has been missing for nearly a month, and as Friday approaches, her family is still waiting for answers.

Sheryia Grant had been posting on Facebook almost every single day throughout the summer as she was excited about the upcoming birth of her first-born baby. On August 20, her posts suddenly stopped and the 20-year-old soon-to-be mother hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Arnita Grant is Sheryia's grandmother and she said she wants to know where her granddaughter is no matter what.

"Please find her, that's all I want," Arnita Grant said. "All I want is her body. that's it. Please bring my granddaughter back to me."

"You know who you are," Arnita Grant said. "You've been threatening her since she first got pregnant. You even threatened me."

In old posts on her Facebook page, Sheryia said she hoped her ex-boyfriend would die in his sleep and that he is not a father. CBS19 stopped by her ex-boyfriend's house, who Kilgore Police said investigators did question and release. Her ex-boyfriend did not answer the door, but his uncle said off camera that he hasn't seen him in more than a month.

Lots more at link...

http://www.cbs19.tv/mb/news/local/kilgore-pregnant-woman-still-missing-with-due-date-looming/319306831

THIS>>>>>>(link Honey shared)
CBS19 stopped by her ex-boyfriend's house, who Kilgore Police said investigators did question and release. Her ex-boyfriend did not answer the door, but his uncle said off camera that he hasn't seen him in more than a month.

THIS>>>>>>(link Honey shared)
CBS19 stopped by her ex-boyfriend's house, who Kilgore Police said investigators did question and release. Her ex-boyfriend did not answer the door, but his uncle said off camera that he hasn't seen him in more than a month.
I noticed that too. Very alarming! IMO

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I hope LE is surveillancing him

Today was the day that the baby should have been born.

The BabyDaddy has some activity on his case today, and his girlfriend had an arraignment hearing today,

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back