TX TX - Sheryia Grant, 20, pregnant, Kilgore, 20 Aug 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A few of these cases here on the front page are straight out of horror movies.
Agree!!! If these were movies I would think they were a little far fetched but this is real life on these front pages. So unbelievable!

Sent from my SCH-I545

There are indicators of gang activity on baby daddy public fb. This poor family has been through a nightmare.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Police retrace missing woman's last day
Investigators are trying to piece together the final day that an East Texas woman was seen.
20-year old Sheryia Grant went missing on August 20.
At the time, she was 8 months pregnant, and has now gone past her due date.
"Not only the final day, but the final week, we want to know who she's been in contact with, where she's been, her normal routines," says Kilgore
Police Chief Todd Hunter.
According to family, Sheryia spent the Saturday before her disappearance with a friend, enjoying a day of manicures and shopping.
http://www.kltv.com/story/33162643/...utostart=true&clienttype=generic&sf36719498=1

Go to Facebook and pull up KLTV's page. Then read this article and the comments. It turns out that the Baby Daddy's current girlfriend and the mother of some of his children (nicknamed Lil Baby), is also Sheryia's first cousin. They mentioned that 3 weeks prior to Sheryia's disappearance, the the BD had Sheryia beat up trying to cause a miscarriage. Lil Baby was arrested for assault causing bodily harm. Don't know if it was Sheryia that she assaulted or someone else.

Any update? Her FB page was previously public, but locked down now. Where is Sheryia and her baby girl????:confused::(

I wonder who all was at that baby shower?

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

BD would have known about the baby shower because it is a small town, AND Sheryia's BD's current girlfriend and mother of some of his children HAPPENS to be Sheryia's cousin. Don't think BD girlfriend would have been there, but lots of related friends and family. Someone could innocently mentioned something about when she was dropped off home. Really only people with motives that I see are BD and his GF.

Any update? Her FB page was previously public, but locked down now. Where is Sheryia and her baby girl????:confused::(

It's still open, but first it comes up empty, and says to see timeline send friend request. Just as I was thinking it was locked, her timeline filled in. Never seen one load so slowly. Maybe she has lots looking at it.

It's still open, but first it comes up empty, and says to see timeline send friend request. Just as I was thinking it was locked, her timeline filled in. Never seen one load so slowly. Maybe she has lots looking at it.

Hmmm...Maybe that means LE is tracking who views her page? Hope so!

Hmmm...Maybe that means LE is tracking who views her page? Hope so!
Her fb came up norm for me. So sad to see that closet full of diapers and clothes. Also sad to see her baby girl kicking video. The only thing that gives me peace is knowing..."hoprfully" Mom and baby girl(sorry, I forgot her name) are together.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I have followed this story a few days now as I live in the outskirts to this area. Things have progressed over the last week into now a criminal investigation so I guess LE has some things they have found to lead them down this path. Multiple LE's and counties have joined in the case/search including Texas Rangers. Things are not looking good. It appears she and baby daddy had court issues recently via her public facebook.

This article says SG was reported missing after she did not show up to work her shift at Chicken Express on Sunday.

http://www.kltv.com/story/32851743/...g-pregnant-woman-now-a-criminal-investigation
I also live close. Big Sandy/Gladewater area. Very sad so wish she had of been found by now. She was so excited about her baby from Facebook posts

Bumping 'cos I worry that this smart young woman will be forgotten. I saw the baby kicking video and it breaks my heart

Ditto x3! Sure wish we would get some updates. Hate crickets!

Her fb came up norm for me. So sad to see that closet full of diapers and clothes. Also sad to see her baby girl kicking video. The only thing that gives me peace is knowing..."hoprfully" Mom and baby girl(sorry, I forgot her name) are together.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Iyanna

I sure wish she would've been found by now, especially since the baby will be a month old next week. We will be in Kilgore tomorrow night for a Football game. I will definitely be keeping my eyes open while we drive thru to the fields and during the game.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back