TX TX - Sheryia Grant, 20, pregnant, Kilgore, 20 Aug 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think someone may have tried to kill her and take the baby out of her.

We have seen cases like this before.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1590314291274743:0
47ea4e49723c8ac017090ef1f59d302c.jpg

"One still missing is one too many."
Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

Official: Kilgore fire being investigated as arson, not connected to missing woman case

KILGORE, TX (KLTV) -
Kilgore firefighters are investigating a September house fire as an arson.

Investigators say the fire that burned down the East Texas home is not connected to the disappearance of a missing pregnant woman, who lived at the residence.

Sheryia Grant, 20, went missing on Aug. 20. At the time she went missing, Grant was 8 months pregnant. On Sept. 19, the house Grant where lived at with her sister burned down. The fire occurred in the 700 block of Martin Luther King Street.

Kilgore Fire Marshal Brandon Bigos said Monday that the fire is being investigated as an arson but that Grant's disappearance is not linked with the incident.

At the time of the fire, the Kilgore Fire Department also said there were no injuries from the fire and Grant's body was not found inside the home.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/33409927/official-kilgore-fire-being-investigated-as-arson-not-connected-to-missing-woman-case

Missing woman's family still searching for answers
Two months have passed now since the disappearance of a Kilgore woman, who was pregnant at the time, and still no clues as to where she vanished
to. Sheryia Grant, of Kilgore, was eight months pregnant when she was last seen on August the 20th. Her due date has come and gone.

In spite of a huge search effort by family and friends, there’s still no information for where Sheryia is.

Two months after her mysterious disappearance the family is tormented by the thought of her and her unborn child vanishing without a trace.
http://www.kltv.com/story/33452843/missing-womans-family-still-searching-for-answers

But her house burning down isn't related....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to know how they can know that. Did they go thru the house after she went missing?
All of those precious baby girl clothes.

Sent from my SM-G930V

No mention in the article of David Emerson, Brandy Wells and several others, Sad! But I hope it does help

Some quotes from the link:

During the course of the investigation, officials found that multiple items had been removed from the home prior to the fire, including photos and furniture.

The day after the fire, Gregg County Crime Stoppers received "a tip alleging Grant paid a man ... to burn the residence," the affidavit states.

Originally, Grant told officials she did not have insurance but later confirmed she did. Investigators discovered that an insurance policy had been taken out on the home less than three months before the fire occurred. Grant told official she did not believe "she had an active policy because someone else paid the policy."

Officials learned Grant accepted partial payment on a claim filed by her for insurance proceeds because of the fire.
"An accusation has been made that the insured was a party to the offense of arson against the insured property," the affidavit states.

Based on the information gathered, officials requested a search warrant to seize Grant's cellphone. She was later arrested Oct. 31 and booked into the Gregg County Jail. Her bond is set at $10,000.

BBM. If her sister knows anything about Sheryia's disappearance I hope they find it on her phone now. It just seems way too coincidental that she happened to pay someone to burn a house containing her missing sister's items. I will be surprised if it was only for the insurance money, nothing to do with her missing sister.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back