TX - Six people shot at Houston strip mall; suspect dead, September 26, 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another thing that I noticed, noone in the presser said anything , ever about him being dressed as a Nazi while shooting.

The said he had some mililtary garb on. When asked he said he did had no idea what it was, there was badges.

I think anyone would recognize a swatzinger.

[FONT=&quot]wore military-style clothing emblazoned with a swastika .... totatily false[/FONT]

HOUSTON - New information about Nathan DeSai’s past is making disturbing details about Monday’s mass shooting that much more confusing.

Police sources have confirmed DeSai was wearing what appeared to be Nazi emblems as he opened fire on innocent targets on Law Street near West University.

Investigators also said they found Nazi paraphernalia in DeSai’s car and condo.

That contradicts what DeSai’s frat brothers at the University of Houston remember about him during their college years.

Back then, DeSai went by the first name Niren.

“I don’t know what to think. (It’s) dumbfounding,” said Ian Rosenberg, who was in the same fraternity with DeSai. “Yes, it was a Jewish fraternity by nature. The idea was, you didn’t have to be Jewish.”

http://www.khou.com/news/local/acti...-jewish-frat-during-college-years-1/326995073

Capt. Dwayne Ready said the shooter was wearing military-style......

some kind of military uniform

“To what extent that played I don’t know because there’s also other—what I would refer to as historic or vintage military stuff within the apartment going back to the Civil War.”

It is so bad IMO. If one goes back to the presser he was NOT wearing Natzi stuff.

Does it seem he thought he was in a war zone , yes- my deal is a simple fact gets so blown up, is incorrect, and veers the entire story off its track. They do this all the time.

********* Texas spoke with Houston attorney Earl Spielman who said he knew Daniel DeSai. Spielman said he knew the man socially and would occasionally run into him in the courthouse. “I don’t get it,” Spielman said. “DeSai was the friendliest, nicest person you can imagine. Not for a minute, would I think he was capable of this.” He said DeSai would play cards with other attorneys he knows.

Spielman said he last saw DeSai in the tunnels of downtown Houston that connect the Harris County Courthouses. He said DeSai practiced criminal and family law. He seemed fine and friendly as always during that encountered. He described DeSai as “a nice young man with no wife or children.”

http://www.*********.com/texas/2016/09/26/multiple-people-shot-houston-suspect-shot-killed-police/

shooting began in the shooters apartment located behind the Randall’s store. He then left and went out into the street. When he was shot, he lost control of his car and drove over curbs into the pet store parking lot.

Live video from ABC13 just showed police tying a rope to what appears to be the shooter’s body and then rolling his body down the hill towards the street in an apparent attempt to see if his body is booby-trapped.

Another witness told ABC’s Steve Campion that his children were in his car and he was in his driveway when he heard 5 shot ring out. He said he jumped in his car and drove off quickly, but unfortunately he drove towards the gunfire. His neighbor, referenced in main story below, stopped him and told him to go back.

One local resident came out of his home in his bathrobe and stopped cars from going down the street towards the shooter

collected some 160 pieces of evidence from the scene.

found several vintage Nazi and Civil War memorabilia at the suspect's residence, Ready said. However, police said they don't believe the items are connected to the suspect's motive.

http://cw39.com/2016/09/26/active-shooter-in-west-university/

He told me ... with all the sort of Muslim hatred in the country [after 9/11], he didn't want to be associated with anything like that. He didn't want a foreign-sounding name," said Lowe, adding that he didn't know anything about DeSai's religious background.

O/T but news!!

Charlotte Police Headquarters Reopens After 'Suspicious Package' Causes Bomb Scare

.............. Charlotte police headquarters, which was evacuated;
"suspicious package" that forced the evacuation of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department's headquarters Tuesday afternoon was safely removed after about four hours, officials said.
A robot was used to bring out the device, police tweeted, and it was being evaluated at a "remote location." The building was subsequently reopened.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-suspicious-package-causes-bomb-scare-n655711

You know what just struck me. Obvioulsy carefully, but during any protests/ people are there LE is there - why not take that opportunity to just talk to one another - about football or something. I dunno know , but it seems like it could just be an opprotunity moo

He told me ... with all the sort of Muslim hatred in the country [after 9/11], he didn't want to be associated with anything like that. He didn't want a foreign-sounding name," said Lowe, adding that he didn't know anything about DeSai's religious background.

I actually worked for an Indian family when 9-11 happened and the way people treated them was disgusting. One day, I honestly thought I was going to die because I stuck up for them by a man with a Confederate Flag attached to his truck.

I have also worked for a Muslim Family and I learned so much from them. I was so very blessed to know them. Good people.

No matter what the "news" says, there are so many GOOD people that just happen to "look" a certain way or have a "name" that is different and it honestly hurts my soul that they are treated the way they are treated.

Extremism is evil...

"Houston lawyer who wore Nazi emblems during shooting rampage helped found Jewish fraternity chapter"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rampage-founded-jewish-frat-article-1.2810387

From the link:
“He was not a white supremacist, he just happened to collect Nazi memorabilia stuff as well as other things that was odd,” his high school classmate and neighbor Richard Chastain told KTRK.

Houston Police Capt. Dwayne Ready said at a Monday press conference that police had found military memorabilia in Desai's apartment dating back to the Civil War.

So he just happened to choose Nazi gear to wear that day?

I wonder if they're going to find a manifesto.

From the link:

So he just happened to choose Nazi gear to wear that day?

I wonder if they're going to find a manifesto.

The guy was smart - he knew what people would think when they found out what he was wearing. It's not like he left this stuff at home with his collection. He purposefully wore the uniform and accessories.

Why?

jmo

The guy was smart - he knew what people would think when they found out what he was wearing. It's not like he left this stuff at home with his collection. He purposefully wore the uniform and accessories.

Why?

jmo

Yeah, you're probably right the choice was intentional but I'm not sure what we're supposed to think.

Yeah, you're probably right the choice was intentional but I'm not sure what we're supposed to think.

Well, I don't know either, actually! LOL

But, yeah, my point is that he wore these items deliberately knowing they would cause a stir - people would notice what he wore. He's not in a sweatshirt, business shirt, bathrobe at 6:30 in the moring. He's in vintage military wear with some sort of Nazi stuff attached.

Can't figure out the meaning of that. Is it to say, "I'm not a Muslim terrorist so don't go down that road?"

IDK

I think we are in the same camp as James Holmes - he was a military commander and the enemy was moving in . I visualize (him visualizing) tanks all over . His SM might be interesting, but I cant rmemeber his name and if you put in the word shooting this week Google crashes

Its depressing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back