Found Safe TX - SS, 8, Fort Worth, kidnapped while walking w/mother, 18 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fort Worth Police Dept post with video of Mother right after her daughter was taken.
DFW Scanner

So this is actually video of the mother being pushed out of the vehicle as it's driving away.

Bradley Blackburn on Twitter

Horrifying... New video from FWPD shows a frantic mom in the seconds after her daughter was kidnapped. Pleading for help. @wfaa

8:14 PM - 18 May 2019

This is the longer version starting with her being pushed out of the car.

I am VERY glad this was caught on video. Immediate response, no doubt about what happened and MAYBE they will get a plate from the video.

Oh my, the mom was pushed out of the car in this video. so sad

Video
Bradley Blackburn (@BLBlackburn) | Twitter
KIDNAPPING: Zoom in on video, police say you can see mom being tossed from car after she tried to jump in to get her 8yo daughter SS. Police working this is a kidnapping -- started on 6th Ave in Ryan Place area of FW. Please follow @fortworthpd for how to help. @wfaa

Page ready: Bradley Blackburn (@BLBlackburn) | Twitter

New Tweets available. Press period to review them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no alerts on my phone. My husband is photographing a festival right now. Thousands of people and he hasn't heard any alerts going off. Literally 15 minutes from where the abduction happened. I've never experienced this kind of delay.

This is terrifying to say the least!! I pray she is found safe quickly! I can't imagine the agony her mother is going through at this moment.

Me too but sadly the odds are not in her favor.

I was looking uo child abduction stats and 74% of children found killed were killed within 3 hours of being abducted.

I hope this case turns out different.

Amber Alert
D65vDbIW0AAYo7N.jpg

Still no alerts on my phone. My husband is photographing a festival right now. Thousands of people and he hasn't heard any alerts going off. Literally 15 minutes from where the abduction happened. I've never experienced this kind of delay.
Amber Alerts are controlled by the cell carrier. Contact them to see if they can give you a reason why none are rolling thru. I think every other comment under the FW Police Facebook posts are saying the same thing. No one is getting them.

Amber Alerts are controlled by the cell carrier. Contact them to see if they can give you a reason why none are rolling thru. I think every other comment under the FW Police Facebook posts are saying the same thing. No one is getting them.

It isn't on the NCMEC website either yet. :(
(Amber Alert or SS in general.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member