TX TX - Suzie Escobedo, 25, Seadrift, 2 August 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
"Authorities suspect Escobedo did not leave of her own free will in part because her months-old child was found alone in her home near Seadrift, said Chief Deputy Johnny Krause.

Escobedo left behind two children, which doesn’t sound like something she would do, Rodriguez said.

She knows Escobedo worked as a waitress at La Terraza restaurant. Since the young mother had her baby, she has stopped working, Rodriguez said.

“Seadrift is a small town,” she said. “We all know each other.”

Escobedo has brown hair and brown eyes; is 5 feet, 5 inches tall; and weighs 140 pounds.

Krause added he thinks Escobedo may be in danger."

5b649e6b7aa76.image.jpg

Authorities searching for missing Seadrift woman

Ugh - just terrible, especially since she's a mother.

What exactly is a professional search group? Like ex-LE that helps families when current LE needs more resources? I've actually never heard of that one before.

I tried to read through the find Facebook page, but couldn’t figure out:
1) if she had a phone/was it missing or found/has it had activity
or
2) did she have a car and has it been located.

Anyone else have any ideas on those things? I haven’t looked this afternoon so I may have missed some info.

Ugh - just terrible, especially since she's a mother.

What exactly is a professional search group? Like ex-LE that helps families when current LE needs more resources? I've actually never heard of that one before.
Professional search groups such as Equusearch are growing all the time. This particular group is operated as a non-profit using a lot of volunteers with search experience, LE experience, first responder experience, firefighting and medic experience, and military experience. Such groups usually have more personnel available for a dedicated search than LE and when asked to assist it frees up LE to conduct their investigation while they focus solely on the search for the missing.

Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ

MISSING: Suzanna "Suzie" Escobedo - Seadrift, Texas (8/2/18)

08/08/18 -- The search for 25-year-old Suzanna Escobedo will resume Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. Please call Koy Murphy at 713-582-0649 with questions. We will not be utilizing non-Texas EquuSearch volunteers due to the fact our members will be working closely with detectives. We would like to thank all of the volunteers who have helped so far. We would also like to thank the entire community of Seadrift for all of your support.

08/08/18 -- The search for 25-year-old Suzanna Escobedo will resume Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. Please call Koy Murphy at 713-582-0649 with questions.

MISSING: Suzanna “Suzie” Escobedo – Seadrift, Texas (8/2/18)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a bunch of articles at this site. Nonprofit search group not giving up on missing Seadrift mom

She left without her cell phone, keys and left the 4 month old baby. Husband reported her missing at 7pm. They have seized the mobile home where she lives and have taken fingerprints etc which will take time to investigate. That sums up what I've read.

I would like to know who saw her last and what time? Where was her older son at the time? Does she own a car or share? These are IMO questions.

There are a bunch of articles at this site. Nonprofit search group not giving up on missing Seadrift mom

She left without her cell phone, keys and left the 4 month old baby. Husband reported her missing at 7pm. They have seized the mobile home where she lives and have taken fingerprints etc which will take time to investigate. That sums up what I've read.

I would like to know who saw her last and what time? Where was her older son at the time? Does she own a car or share? These are IMO questions.

I noticed on the her pictures from the linked article it says authorities are convinced of foul play even though they haven’t found anything yet. It sounds like they found some sort of evidence if they’re “convinced” unfortunately.

So concerned for this beautiful woman. Prayers.

I noticed on the her pictures from the linked article it says authorities are convinced of foul play even though they haven’t found anything yet. It sounds like they found some sort of evidence if they’re “convinced” unfortunately.

So concerned for this beautiful woman. Prayers.
Another MSM article said there was no evidence and they are basing the call of foul play on it not being normal that she would leave the house with a four-month-old baby in it. They have collected fingerprints. Hopefully, they can see if there are prints other than her and her husband's in the home. Authorities suspect foul play in Seadrift woman's disappearance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside
Back