TX TX - Suzie Escobedo, 25, Seadrift, 2 August 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A little more information here. She spoke with her mother before she went missing (Mom was leaving on a trip to Mexico). Family of Missing Suzie Escobedo Keep Hope Alive

Why would her mother worry about her being ok, or better yet, why would Suzie have to tell her mother that she will be ok? What would make either of them think something could go wrong? This isn't her first child, she's raised a young son as well. Just throwing that out there. IMO

Why would her mother worry about her being ok, or better yet, why would Suzie have to tell her mother that she will be ok? What would make either of them think something could go wrong? This isn't her first child, she's raised a young son as well. Just throwing that out there. IMO

Postpartum depression? It hit me hard after both my kids were born and lasted about six months both times.

Very worried for this young mom!

New article from today: Searchers vow they won't give up on finding 25-year-old Seadrift woman

BBM :(
Escobedo, 25, went missing Aug. 2 from her Seadriftmobile home on Loop Road, leaving behind her 4-month-old daughter, keys and cell phone. Chief Deputy Johnny Krause, of the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office, said that he suspects foul play and that Escobedo did not leave on her own.

The Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team joined volunteer searchers and investigators Aug. 6. The search organization scaled back Friday to keep from exhausting searchers but does not plan to stop its search, said Tim Miller, organization founder and director.

I chalked that up to ESL. It didn't sound like the family had any worries about Suzie.

That law enforcement is discouraging volunteer searches (they can't actually stop people from searching) and utilizing Texas EquuSearch for specific search areas (Texas Equusearch only gets involved in cases where areas to search has some fact basis, i.e. they don't just come in to search blindly) suggests that law enforcement is following through someone's movements or places associated with them. Whether that is Suzie or someone else is not known.

I chalked that up to ESL. It didn't sound like the family had any worries about Suzie.
Agreed, I'm 60 years old, former federal agent, red belt in karate, expert marksman (and handy with both a flat edged weapon and a stand mixer) and my Dad asks me every night if I'm going to be OK if my husband is out of town overnight on business. I probably do the same with my grown daughter - it's a parent thing.

Postpartum depression? It hit me hard after both my kids were born and lasted about six months both times.

Very worried for this young mom!
I thought that too, but on her husband's FB page (which I won't link as he is not a POI) he shares the last photo she sent to him just before she went missing, while he was at work. She looked very happy and was making a "kissy face" at him.

The set up by her husband’s ex says “she was tragically taken from her home.”

Did I miss an official announcement that this was the case?

This!!! Just started following this case and despite reading everything, can’t help but notice endless missing parts to this story. I do not speak Spanish. Can any member that does tell me if there is any info as to who saw Suzie last OUTSIDE the home? And when/where? I am asking about non-family members sightings.

Also, has there been any mention of her typical daily routine, especially with the four month old? I do not for one second believe this beautiful young mother just took off. I also think it is so sad that there is so little activity on this thread, and so much devotion to other threads. Hoping to bump up activity on this one. TIA for your help

Just found this thread.
Still have to go through the links
Her family must be frantic

This!!! Just started following this case and despite reading everything, can’t help but notice endless missing parts to this story. I do not speak Spanish. Can any member that does tell me if there is any info as to who saw Suzie last OUTSIDE the home? And when/where? I am asking about non-family members sightings.

Also, has there been any mention of her typical daily routine, especially with the four month old? I do not for one second believe this beautiful young mother just took off. I also think it is so sad that there is so little activity on this thread, and so much devotion to other threads. Hoping to bump up activity on this one. TIA for your help
I haven’t found any statements about who last saw her but did find this article in Spanish which says that her mother has been told by authorities that they have proof that she didn’t leave on her own but won’t tell her what that evidence is yet until they are sure about said proof.

“Sin embargo, María del Consuleo Rodríguez, madre de Escobedo, dijo a MundoHispánico que las autoridades le comunicaron que ya tienen una prueba pero no pueden informarla hasta estar seguros de la evidencia.”

It also mentions that when her husband left work and arrived home at 7:00 pm the baby was drinking a bottle?

“El esposo de Suzie Escobedo salió a trabajar pero cuando llegó a su casa a eso de las 7 de la noche el 2 de agosto solo encontró a su hija tomando biberón.”

That to me suggests that she disappeared shortly before he arrived at home as that baby is pretty young and I’m sure didn’t pick up a bottle on its own.

Buscan a madre hispana que dejo a su hija sola en su casa hace una semana (VIDEO)

I haven’t found any statements about who last saw her but did find this article in Spanish which says that her mother has been told by authorities that they have proof that she didn’t leave on her own but won’t tell her what that evidence is yet until they are sure about said proof.

“Sin embargo, María del Consuleo Rodríguez, madre de Escobedo, dijo a MundoHispánico que las autoridades le comunicaron que ya tienen una prueba pero no pueden informarla hasta estar seguros de la evidencia.”

It also mentions that when her husband left work and arrived home at 7:00 pm the baby was drinking a bottle?

“El esposo de Suzie Escobedo salió a trabajar pero cuando llegó a su casa a eso de las 7 de la noche el 2 de agosto solo encontró a su hija tomando biberón.”

That to me suggests that she disappeared shortly before he arrived at home as that baby is pretty young and I’m sure didn’t pick up a bottle on its own.

Buscan a madre hispana que dejo a su hija sola en su casa hace una semana (VIDEO)

Thank you very much for this info Suglo!! This is very significant IMO. The police have told her Mother that they have evidence she did not leave on her own. Hmmm. What could that be? Video evidence? DNA in the house? Witness seeing her leave house with someone? I’m just tossing out theories but obviously whoever took her did not want to also take the children. She alone is the target. IMO

why would her husband ex be creating her ?
Suzie's husband needed some cash for baby supplies. They only asked for $500 (not the typical thousands on for missing folks). In looking at his and the ex's social media the ex has been very happily in another relationship for at least two years, and Suzie has a very loving relationship with her stepchildren after marrying Chris within the last year. Divorce is never easy but it's nice when the former spouses can remain friendly for the children's sake. My Mom died young so I was very grateful to a stepom and step-siblings that made me feel like family.

RUMOR: according to comments on this page Log into Facebook | Facebook
I won't say what the comments are however, the husbands news release said she was doing laundry. They have a laundry facility on the park she lives on. The baby was found with a bottle in his mouth, which makes me think, Mom, put the bottle in the babies mouth to run over/down ( not sure) to do a load of laundry and get back. I'm on the laundry facility. This is sickening.

RUMOR: according to comments on this page Log into Facebook | Facebook
I won't say what the comments are however, the husbands news release said she was doing laundry. They have a laundry facility on the park she lives on. The baby was found with a bottle in his mouth, which makes me think, Mom, put the bottle in the babies mouth to run over/down ( not sure) to do a load of laundry and get back. I'm on the laundry facility. This is sickening.
Here is the google map for Loop Road in Seadrift where they live. I don't see any mobile home parks here. It looks like a mobile home in the lower left corner but most of the dwellings appear to be single family homes on large lots. Google Maps

Her mobile home was outside of town in an isolated area. It's called "Loop Road" for a reason, it's not a street someone would randomly drive down unless they lived there. There are pictures of her on social media with an older male child (not the baby). It could be a friend's child or a nephew, but I wonder. Was there an "ex" father or husband that was jealous of the happiness she had with Chris? LE is being unusually silent on this one. Post-Partum depression is always a concern but she looked so happy in her last photo sent to her husband that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemc
Back