TX TX - Suzie Escobedo, 25, Seadrift, 2 August 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RUMOR: according to comments on this page Log into Facebook | Facebook
I won't say what the comments are however, the husbands news release said she was doing laundry. They have a laundry facility on the park she lives on. The baby was found with a bottle in his mouth, which makes me think, Mom, put the bottle in the babies mouth to run over/down ( not sure) to do a load of laundry and get back. I'm on the laundry facility. This is sickening.

Where can we read the husband’s news release?

Where can we read the husband’s news release?
I never saw a news release, he just made a statement on Facebook as far as I know. Her husband hasn't posted an update in six weeks as there has been no news and Texas Equisearch has ceased their search. LE found no clues that we know of foul play. I wonder if she was suffering from postpartum depression and overwhelmed, just walked off and harmed herself. This one is so sad, she was very clearly loved by her husband and family.

Her husband did an update on Facebook in September and has posted since, but no mention of Suzie.

This seems to be quietly going away I have not delved into this case has the significant other been 100% cleared?

This seems to be quietly going away I have not delved into this case has the significant other been 100% cleared?
@sloane7777 I haven’t seen an MSM article with that info...soooo..... does that mean yes, and no MSM coverage? Or no, and still no MSM coverage. I haven’t decided. IMO JMO

@GraceG what do you think?
I thought briefly about postpartum depression, but in all her posts including a photo she sent to her husband the morning she went missing she was well groomed, happy looking, and smiling. Plus if she had intended to self harm I can NOT see her leaving her baby alone and vulnerable in the house. Welders can work some really long days. She'd have dropped the infant off somewhere. But I don't think it's self-harm. Her social media shows a very loving mother and wife. Crime does occur in rural areas, especially when meth and other drugs are issues in the area (not saying that's the case here as I'm unfamiliar with her home town), but someone would have to overpower her quickly to leave by no traces of a struggle or obvious evidence.

@GraceG i thought she was in a trailer park, I’m looking back thru posts for an MSM article that would have said so, maybe I’m remembering it wrong...?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside
Back