Found Deceased TX - Taylour Young, 25, phone found in bushes near bank, SW Houston, 9 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Family desperate to find 25-year-old who went missing during lunch break in SW Houston

Houston police say Taylour Young was last seen wearing a blue "Billionaire Boy's" sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. He was driving a 2019 silver Honda Civic near Capital One bank on South Voss Road.

Young's mother said she used the Find My iPhone app on Dec. 9, only to find his cell phone in some bushes near the ATM. Surveillance video from the Kroger nearby also showed his car at the bank. Since then, there's been no sign the man his mother described as quiet, humble, and loved.

After filing a missing person's report, she tracked him to the Capital One bank off South Voss Road. She knew his car was there around lunchtime last Thursday, but other than that, she didn't have any other answers.

Young is 5 feet 11 inches tall. He's 160 pounds, and he has tattoos on his right calf. He also has the Tasmanian devil tattooed on the back, and a Fleur-de-lis is on the front. His silver Civic has a black trunk and a crack in the windshield on the passenger's side.

It's Christmas time so thieves are out in full force right now. I imagine they are looking for any target they deem easy. I do wonder if he was able to pull money out? It's possible someone was lurking near the ATM looking for an opportunity and he was unfortunately the unlucky person who they went after. If he did get money hopefully the ATM camera caught something for LE to go on.

Question 2: Why hasn’t the guy in kelsie’s link above been caught?

Nine aggravated ATM robberies going back a year in the same area west of Houston - two in one day, and five at the same ATM.

ETA: I’m guessing that somebody took him and his ATM card to another branch for another withdrawal, either in a different vehicle or on foot

'It's devastating': Family of Taylour Young desperate to find him | khou.com

‘Everybody is shaken up’: Mother seeks answers in search for missing son Taylour Young

To Note:
•Young, who also goes by 'Gallardo', was last seen at the Capital One Bank at 1629 South Voss Road in the Tanglewood area around lunchtime.
•He was believed to be running errands
•Surveillance video showed his Honda Civic passing through the drive-thru ATM.
•Young’s car is missing too
•His phone was found in the bushes by the ATM
•LE reviewed surveillance video from the bank but found no signs of foul play.

The man wanted in the Westheimer Rd. robberies - it only specifies the time for one, at 11:35 p.m. Taylour's car was last seen during his lunch break, in broad daylight.

They all seem to be aggravated robberies - but at the walk-up ATM's, whereas here, Taylour's car was seen at the drive thru ATM.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but the facts as presented here do not match the Westheimer Rd. robber's MO.

Just how far away is this area from his work location? That is definitely something to go off on.

Possible that this was intentional? Maybe he needed a quick road trip to clear his head? Although tossing your phone in the bushes doesn't make any sense. That bank is near the Galleria area which is really busy. So there should a ton of CCTV footage that they could use to track his car. JMO. I hope this young man is found soon.

I wonder what the chances of being robbed at a Drive-thru ATM in the middle of the day are?

Seems an unlikely one to try from the point of view of the perpetrator. But, anything is possible.

His phone being found outside the car indicates he left his vehicle at some point, OR threw his phone out at took off.

Either way, it doesn't sound good.

His poor Momma!

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article256655507.html

Screenshot%20(330)_fitted.png

I thought about a carjacking but immediately said "No..No way. It was the middle of the day" but then I think..."Desperate people will do all kinds of crazy things". So while it sounds insane it is very possible. There are a lot of cameras on buildings in that area though so I would focus on following his car via CCTV. That's a hugely popular area of Houston.

Taylour Young - Google My Maps

Notes/speculations/thoughts

- Taylour works in the accounting department at a place off CityWest Blvd. (source)
- I believe the CaptialOne closer to his work is the one off 11697 Westheimer Rd.
- Coincidentally, that C1 location is on the list of locations robbed - it was hit on 8/3 and 9/2.
- Google Maps driving directions show it's a 13-minute drive from Point 4 (a marker randomly placed at the corner of CityWest Blvd and Westheimer Rd) to the Voss Rd. CaptialOne
- There's nothing at 11501 Westheimer Rd (on the list of ATM's robbed) - I wonder what sort of typo/error they made.
- Taylour's mom says that his routine is to go home during lunch to walk her dog. Where does she live? (I don't need the exact address, just the general neighborhood.) Would going out to Voss Rd. (somehow) be on the way to her place or in the completely wrong direction?
- how was the phone found? As in, does it have damage like it was tossed from a moving car or out the car window, tossed while walking, or deliberately concealed in some way?

I think the most likely scenario is that someone commandeered TY and his vehicle sometime prior to the bank visit. They then drove him to the bank and forced him to make an ATM withdrawal. This would explain why he was at a bank so far away from his work. During the the transaction or shortly thereafter, TY may have tried to call for help on his phone. The perpetrator then intercepted the phone, tossed it into the bushes and drove off with TY. This of course is pure speculation and JMO.

MISSING: Taylour Young - Houston, TX

North Houston church prays for missing 25-year-old Taylour Young's safe return

The 25-year-old disappeared while running errands during his lunch break in the South Voss and San Felipe area.

The search for Young has now spread across several states thanks to the #BringTaylourHometrend on social media.

Robinson spoke through tears and said she hasn't had any communication with her only child since Dec. 9. She tracked his phone and found it in some bushes near a bank in west Houston, but she and Houston police still haven't found him or his silver Honda Civic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back