Found Deceased TX - Taylour Young, 25, phone found in bushes near bank, SW Houston, 9 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MISSING: Taylour Young - Houston, TX

North Houston church prays for missing 25-year-old Taylour Young's safe return

The 25-year-old disappeared while running errands during his lunch break in the South Voss and San Felipe area.

The search for Young has now spread across several states thanks to the #BringTaylourHometrend on social media.

Robinson spoke through tears and said she hasn't had any communication with her only child since Dec. 9. She tracked his phone and found it in some bushes near a bank in west Houston, but she and Houston police still haven't found him or his silver Honda Civic.

The fact that his car has not been found is strange, unless it has been driven far away from Houston.

- Taylour's mom says that his routine is to go home during lunch to walk her dog. Where does she live?

I put in a good few hours worth of work trying to figure this out but got nowhere, I'm pretty sure I'd have to ask his mom via PM but that feels like I'm going IRL and I'm probably not supposed to do that.

But yeah I think that'd be great info to have. Her house can't be terribly far away from his work since he goes there on his lunch breaks. He most likely got car-jacked on his way between work and her house, so the car-jacker probably lives in that area, and it'd be good to scour that area for Taylour's car, though it's probably too late for that now. :(

I put in a good few hours worth of work trying to figure this out but got nowhere, I'm pretty sure I'd have to ask his mom via PM but that feels like I'm going IRL and I'm probably not supposed to do that.

But yeah I think that'd be great info to have. Her house can't be terribly far away from his work since he goes there on his lunch breaks. He most likely got car-jacked on his way between work and her house, so the car-jacker probably lives in that area, and it'd be good to scour that area for Taylour's car, though it's probably too late for that now. :(
You're right. Doing that would go against the Terms of Service here. But to answer the original question, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think his mom lives somewhere in the general vicinity of her church, and that is disclosed in several MSM articles (Franklin Ave. Baptist). It's in the North Central area and the S. Voss ATM would be in the general direction of going to that neighborhood.
- Taylour's mom says that his routine is to go home during lunch to walk her dog. Where does she live? (I don't need the exact address, just the general neighborhood.) Would going out to Voss Rd. (somehow) be on the way to her place or in the completely wrong direction?
ETA Google says it's about 20 min from CityWestPlace to the church.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article256655507.html
I am wondering if this is correct because for him to leave work on his lunch break to come home and walk his mom's dog on a walk seems like it would be hard to do with the average lunch break being an hour. They live about 20-30 minutes away from his place of work depending on the route which seems like a lot of time in the car every day to just walk the dog but if he were to do that there are also Capital Banks on that route he could have stopped at.

In another article, I saw his mom state that she was worried because she had not heard from him in five days. Wouldnt you notice in a day or two if you had not seen your son that lives with you?

Last edited:
From ‘Everybody is shaken up’: Mother seeks answers in search for missing son Taylour Young

“Taylour has a routine, and the routine is to get up in the morning, walk my dog, work, come home on my lunch break, walk my dog, either take a nap with my dog or play video games and go back to work,” Robinson said.
This is confusing. It sounds like she's speaking in the first person to describe what Taylour does. As in, Taylour walks his dog, not hers, on his lunch break. Walking a dog, taking a nap or playing video games makes it a long lunch break regardless of how far he drives. Also, it was Taylour's girlfriend that first reported him missing so it's not clear he was even living with his mother

Are we sure he lives with his parents?

According to the Houston Police Department PIO Kese Smith, Young’s girlfriend reported him missing on Dec. 9

‘Everybody is shaken up’: Mother seeks answers in search for missing son Taylour Young
Their addresses are listed as the same but he certainly may not. I was also assuming that based on the mom's quote “Taylour has a routine, and the routine is to get up in the morning, walk my dog, work, come home on my lunch break, walk my dog, either take a nap with my dog or play video games and go back to work,” Robinson said. To me that sounded like if he was walking her dog and she always knew what he was doing/his routine for the whole day type of thing that he most likely lived with her.

This article makes it sound like the mom filed the missing person report but it's quite possible that she did after his girlfriend reported to her that he was missing or they could have gone together but no other mention of the girlfriend anywhere I can find. "After filing a missing person report, Young's mom said she was able locate his phone using find my iPhone"
'It's devastating': Family of Taylour Young desperate to find him | khou.com

Last edited:
This is confusing. It sounds like she's speaking in the first person to describe what Taylour does. As in, Taylour walks his dog, not hers, on his lunch break. Walking a dog, taking a nap or playing video games makes it a long lunch break regardless of how far he drives. Also, it was Taylour's girlfriend that first reported him missing so it's not clear he was even living with his mother

BBM
I agree with your assessment. His routine was to walk his dog on his lunch break.

The car missing too, that would be harder to hide in the case of foul play. I hope it is spotted soon and leads to finding him.

Imo he was dressed very casually on this day are they sure he went to work??

Imo he was dressed very casually on this day are they sure he went to work??

Wait, is there an image of him that shows him on that day? None of the images circulating are said to be of that day; they seem to be just family images that depict his appearance generally.

Usually when somebody is missing along with their car, the first thing I think of is an accident where the car ends up in the water or down a ravine. But the phone being found kind of makes me doubt that.

Quite possible that for whatever reason he just left. Stopped for money, threw out the phone so it couldn't be used to trace him. If that's the case, I hope he lets somebody know he's okay soon.

Usually when somebody is missing along with their car, the first thing I think of is an accident where the car ends up in the water or down a ravine. But the phone being found kind of makes me doubt that.

Quite possible that for whatever reason he just left. Stopped for money, threw out the phone so it couldn't be used to trace him. If that's the case, I hope he lets somebody know he's okay soon.

This is certainly one possibility. Or he was carjacked, driven to the bank against his will to make an ATM withdrawal. He tried to use his phone to call for help, the perpetrator caught him and threw the phone out the window.

Wait, is there an image of him that shows him on that day? None of the images circulating are said to be of that day; they seem to be just family images that depict his appearance generally.

I have not seen an image but the description given of what he was wearing is very casual. If my understanding is correct he left work to run his usual errands. My post is seeking clarification.

I have not seen an image but the description given of what he was wearing is very casual. If my understanding is correct he left work to run his usual errands. My post is seeking clarification.

Oh okay, I see what you're saying, and I agree, the description of sweatshirt + sweatpants is quite casual for work.

We're missing a lot of detail that could be key to the case. The source of that clothing description isn't stated.

As others have brought up, if his lunch break was an hour, and he always drives to his mother's place and takes the dog out for a walk (source), it leaves very little/no time to do anything else. Veering into the super speculative - let's say it takes 10 minutes each way to drive there, plus a 15 minute walk? That's already 35 minutes gone. If he had to stop at an ATM, it would have to be right on the way, a quick detour, since the timing is so tight. Say we added five minutes each way for unexpected red lights, that's 45 minutes already.

If Taylour's car was spotted at the ATM at 12:10 p.m he had to have left his workplace at 11:55 a.m. i wonder if that's normal or out of character?

I work at a county welfare office, and during the pandemic when the office was closed to the public (March 2020 to October 2021), we had a much looser dress code. Jeans were allowed everyday. However, Taylour having a job in finance at an oil-and-gas firm (source) wouldn't be a public-facing job at all, so I doubt the dress code was loosened. Anyway, they haven't disclosed the name of that company, so it's impossible to speculate there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back