Found Deceased TX - Taylour Young, 25, phone found in bushes near bank, SW Houston, 9 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wait, is there an image of him that shows him on that day? None of the images circulating are said to be of that day; they seem to be just family images that depict his appearance generally.

Just wanted to throw this out there in case it hasn’t been brought up: in the financial (and possibly accounting) industry the only PTO given by the company is for days when the stock market is closed. If the market closes early, like say 3pm EST, employees would be let out for the day in Texas one hour after market close.
TL;DR On the day Taylour disappeared, was the stock market closed or closing early? Maybe Taylour took a half day and didn’t go into work- which could also explain why he was wearing casual clothing.

To Note from article:
•Dec 08- TY sent his mother a text w/ a photo of his dog
•Dec 09- TY’s mother hadn’t heard from him; sent him a text and tried calling at 7:30pm
As Robinson waited by the phone, she heard a knock at her door. She opened the door to find Young's girlfriend.

"She said, 'Have you talked to Taylor?'" Robinson tells PEOPLE, adding that Young had mentioned wanting to move his girlfriend into his place earlier that month.

•Dec 09- TY’s girlfriend stated she last heard from him around noon
•Together, Robinson and Young's girlfriend got in the car and drove to where Young's phone was pinged — after first checking to see if he made it to his apartment and just didn't have a moment to check in with his family.
•TY’s phone was located in some bushes near the bank.

•HPD have been following up with Capital One in hopes of getting a copy of any recent transactions Young may have made that can provide insight on his disappearance.

To Note from article:
•Dec 08- TY sent his mother a text w/ a photo of his dog
•Dec 09- TY’s mother hadn’t heard from him; sent him a text and tried calling at 7:30pm
As Robinson waited by the phone, she heard a knock at her door. She opened the door to find Young's girlfriend.

"She said, 'Have you talked to Taylor?'" Robinson tells PEOPLE, adding that Young had mentioned wanting to move his girlfriend into his place earlier that month.

•Dec 09- TY’s girlfriend stated she last heard from him around noon
•Together, Robinson and Young's girlfriend got in the car and drove to where Young's phone was pinged — after first checking to see if he made it to his apartment and just didn't have a moment to check in with his family.
•TY’s phone was located in some bushes near the bank.

•HPD have been following up with Capital One in hopes of getting a copy of any recent transactions Young may have made that can provide insight on his disappearance.

Nice summary of the article @mlhenn. And I'd like to add your "to Note" summary from up thread:

•he works on City West Blvd. in West Houston
•last seen at work around noon
•his car was captured on surveillance video around 12:10 p.m. near the Capitol One Bank at the corner of South Voss Rd. and San Felipe St., which is roughly 15 minutes east of Taylour's workplace.
•Footage of his car was captured by Kroger surveillance cameras in the area.
• LE is working to obtain more surveillance footage from nearby businesses, including the Capitol One branch.
•his phone was recovered from the bushes behind the bank

Other than the fact his car was a silver 2019 Honda Civic with black details including a black trunk lid and specialty black rims and he was wearing a trendy and rather expensive billionaires boys club sweatshirt, this is the extent of the information that has been released to the public. That said, what are the possible scenarios to explain his disappearances. Here is my list:

1. A random carjacking with the carjacker forcing TY to drive to the Capitol One Bank and use his ATM card to withdraw cash. The carjacker then either grabbed TY's phone and threw it out the window or forced TY to throw it from the vehicle so that their subsequent movements could not be traced. The one problem I have with this scenario is that random carjackers usually release their victims and their vehicle is usually recovered in another part of town.

2. This was a targeted carjacking and abduction that ended in TY's demise. Someone in TY's orbit may have noticed his success and abducted him for the ATM money, his car and his sweatshirt. Or someone from his past (high school?) who was not as successful was jealous of TY and took his anger out on him. I believe such a targeted abduction is more likely to have ended badly for TY and that why he and his vehicle has not been found.

3. I find the other scenarios that have been floated on this thread, e.g. that he planned his own disappearance or that he had an off road accident to be far less likely.

Feel free to agree or disagree or TLDR :) This all JMO and MOO

Have they released any footage? I would think he or the car would have had to come up somewhere by now. Maybe it has and they aren’t releasing due to people seen in then video? Can’t help but wonder if there is more that is not being released to the public because this really puzzles me

I wonder what the chances of being robbed at a Drive-thru ATM in the middle of the day are?

Seems an unlikely one to try from the point of view of the perpetrator. But, anything is possible.

His phone being found outside the car indicates he left his vehicle at some point, OR threw his phone out at took off.

Either way, it doesn't sound good.

His poor Momma!
Very likely, given what society has advanced to. I live in Memphis, TN and something like this would've come as no surprise in my neck of the woods. Numerous crimes, including robbery and murder have taken place here in broad daylight right under law enforcement's noses.

According to TY's friends and family, Capital One is refusing to release TY's transaction history and the video footage to LE. Which has resulted in an online campaign to inundate Capital One with phone calls and negative reviews of the S. Voss branch accompanied with requests that they release the footage.

Of course there's always the chance that LE has gotten the footage and are just keeping that close to the vest.

According to TY's friends and family, Capital One is refusing to release TY's transaction history and the video footage to LE. Which has resulted in an online campaign to inundate Capital One with phone calls and negative reviews of the S. Voss branch accompanied with requests that they release the footage.

Of course there's always the chance that LE has gotten the footage and are just keeping that close to the vest.

I think LE has it or is in the process of getting it. They have to go through the proper legal channels to do so, and what the family and friends are doing is ridiculous. Capital One needs to follow the proper legal protocols also. They need to leave the detective work to those that are trained to do it and risk screwing up the investigation by interfering like this. MOO

Is there proof that he actually used the ATM and not just drove through it?

This is what I am waiting to find out also. They said that his car "passed through" the ATM lines and I've never seen anything in MSM stating he stopped or withdrew money there. We don't even know if that was him driving.

Some serious accusations and finger pointing all over that page. I just wonder if there's any merit to it because you'd have to question what kind of relationship did they have if she's setting her boyfriend up to be abducted and harmed. And once again, where's the freakin' car?

I think there is a lot of very amateur sleuthing and too much emotion going on there. They clearly don't know how investigations work. Not saying there is no merit to what they are suggesting, because I have no idea, however they should be sharing details with LE rather than trying to do the job themselves on FB. I'm really afraid that what they are doing could possibly damage a criminal trial, if it were to come to that. MOO

There are many questions that I have on this case. Too much is unknown.
Was that him driving the car at the ATM?
Was there a cash withdrawal made there? Anywhere else? If so, was it him?
Was he seen by anyone other than the GF that day?
Did he talk to anyone other than the GF that day via phone or text?
Did he actually go into work or work from home that morning? (I've seen conflicting info on this)
Is there video of the phone being tossed/placed in the bushes?

I am sure that LE has video from Capitol One or is in the processing of trying to obtain it. That would answer some of these very important questions. It seems they aren't sharing much, and I hope this means they have a lot and aren't sharing for a reason.

Is there proof that he actually used the ATM and not just drove through it?

This is the question that has stayed in the back of my mind since the very beginning. I feel like majority of people have just assumed he used the ATM, not just drove through….or assumed it was him driving altogether. Again IMO…I honestly have no clue if he stopped at the ATM or not, but it is something I’ve continued to wonder.

Nice summary of the article @mlhenn. And I'd like to add your "to Note" summary from up thread:

•he works on City West Blvd. in West Houston
•last seen at work around noon
•his car was captured on surveillance video around 12:10 p.m. near the Capitol One Bank at the corner of South Voss Rd. and San Felipe St., which is roughly 15 minutes east of Taylour's workplace.
•Footage of his car was captured by Kroger surveillance cameras in the area.
• LE is working to obtain more surveillance footage from nearby businesses, including the Capitol One branch.
•his phone was recovered from the bushes behind the bank

Other than the fact his car was a silver 2019 Honda Civic with black details including a black trunk lid and specialty black rims and he was wearing a trendy and rather expensive billionaires boys club sweatshirt, this is the extent of the information that has been released to the public. That said, what are the possible scenarios to explain his disappearances. Here is my list:

1. A random carjacking with the carjacker forcing TY to drive to the Capitol One Bank and use his ATM card to withdraw cash. The carjacker then either grabbed TY's phone and threw it out the window or forced TY to throw it from the vehicle so that their subsequent movements could not be traced. The one problem I have with this scenario is that random carjackers usually release their victims and their vehicle is usually recovered in another part of town.

2. This was a targeted carjacking and abduction that ended in TY's demise. Someone in TY's orbit may have noticed his success and abducted him for the ATM money, his car and his sweatshirt. Or someone from his past (high school?) who was not as successful was jealous of TY and took his anger out on him. I believe such a targeted abduction is more likely to have ended badly for TY and that why he and his vehicle has not been found.

3. I find the other scenarios that have been floated on this thread, e.g. that he planned his own disappearance or that he had an off road accident to be far less likely.

Feel free to agree or disagree or TLDR :) This all JMO and MOO
If it's scenario number two then I'm amazed at how effective they have been at wiping away all traces of TY so far, starting from broad daylight no less. It reminds me of a professional hit man. The type of criminal(s) who's skilled at eliminating their victim and anything that's connected to them.

If it's scenario number two then I'm amazed at how effective they have been at wiping away all traces of TY so far, starting from broad daylight no less. It reminds me of a professional hit man. The type of criminal(s) who's skilled at eliminating their victim and anything that's connected to them.

This is why I posted earlier wondering if the girlfriend had a stalker. She had just moved in with him less than 3 weeks prior. He had a nail in his tire that day.

I also mentioned in my earlier post that my son had an ex-girlfriend who had to move out of state to escape. Her stalker was targeting my son and me! He had installed clone software on her phone and knew her every move and in/out phone message and was terrorizing all of us. These stalkers can get quite sophisticated with their surveillance.

This young man is well educated and from FB appearances, has good friends living good lives. I find it hard to believe he would chose a shady girlfriend to be in his life. It appears she and her friends are college students and are really taking some vicious FB thrashings. Whatever happened is coming from outside their inner circle IMHO.

Find the car and sadly they’ll find this promising young man.

This is why I posted earlier wondering if the girlfriend had a stalker. She had just moved in with him less than 3 weeks prior. He had a nail in his tire that day.

I also mentioned in my earlier post that my son had an ex-girlfriend who had to move out of state to escape. Her stalker was targeting my son and me! He had installed clone software on her phone and knew her every move and in/out phone message and was terrorizing all of us. These stalkers can get quite sophisticated with their surveillance.

This young man is well educated and from FB appearances, has good friends living good lives. I find it hard to believe he would chose a shady girlfriend to be in his life. It appears she and her friends are college students and are really taking some vicious FB thrashings. Whatever happened is coming from outside their inner circle IMHO.

Find the car and sadly they’ll find this promising young man.

Unfortunately the car may no longer exist (chop shop) or be unrecognizable (paint job). JMO

Most likely completely unrelated, but...

the guy who just committed this crime --->Police: Alleged robbery suspect shoots self in fight on I-10 | khou.com ...

lives super close to where Taylour lived and worked.

View attachment 331555

According to the guy that shot the video of the incident; the suspect (who is driving) appeared to attempt to force two different vehicles to pull over and make the drivers exit their cars at two different times. The first driver did not exit their car and they got away. The second driver did exit their car, at which point the suspect pulls a gun on him and fires two rounds at him, missing. Then the suspect accidently shoots himself while they were fighting for the gun. This is a very odd way to attempt to carjack/kidnap/murder/rob someone.

The car the suspect was driving had California plates.

IF TY's gf and her femme fatales didn't do something to him, maybe this guy did.

Just thought this was worth adding.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member