Found Deceased TX - Taylour Young, 25, phone found in bushes near bank, SW Houston, 9 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So he’s probably been deceased since he’s been missing with the advanced decomposition.

Was the car impounded before the 19th?

So sad for Taylour and his family.

So he’s probably been deceased since he’s been missing with the advanced decomposition.

Was the car impounded before the 19th?

So sad for Taylour and his family.

According to a link posted above, the car was towed on 1/10, with the impound lot making the discovery/notifying police on 1/19.

Man, this is grim. He was found three and a half hours away in the trunk of his own car...I hope LE can announce COD and POI's soon.

According to a link posted above, the car was towed on 1/10, with the impound lot making the discovery/notifying police on 1/19.

Man, this is grim. He was found three and a half hours away in the trunk of his own car...I hope LE can announce COD and POI's soon.
There are some tragedies that just seem to hit harder than others, and this is one of them. Seeing his smiling impish face, all that life and promise gone is devastating. I second your wish for a quick resolution.

Houston man's body found in Dallas weeks after disappearance, HPD says

Young's mother, Tiffany Robinson, said there's no reason she can think of why he would up in Dallas. His close friends are just as confused about why anyone would want to hurt him.

Final arrangements have not been made, and there's no official cause of death yet.

Police add that Young's body was in an advanced state of decomposition. At this time, an investigation into his death is still ongoing. Anyone with information regarding Young's death is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division 713-308-3600.

There are some tragedies that just seem to hit harder than others, and this is one of them. Seeing his smiling impish face, all that life and promise gone is devastating. I second your wish for a quick resolution.
I just hate it. It's such ugliness but I also think it's very personal. Some vicious person making a statement by placing their kidnapped and murdered victim in the trunk of their own car.

It seems to me that LE must have quite a bit of evidence given that it was daylight in a busy area and there were several stops that should have been caught on camera or have witnesses.

Vehicle caught on camera driving through a busy bank and location in broad daylight. My understanding is the camera did not catch the vehicle stopping or rolling down window, but this is unclear.

Phone found at same bank (presumably thrown/placed there in broad daylight). How could this not be caught on camera at a bank? Where EXACTLY was the phone found and by whom?

Phone forensics (assuming LE has the phone)

Laptop? Where is his computer?

1 or 2 ATM withdrawals. ATM's definitely have cameras.

Tolls on the way to Dallas?

Traffic cameras?

Fingerprints/dna evidence in the car?

Possible gas purchase? Dallas is a long drive (if the car was driven there, vs towed/hauled there).

When was the last time someone other than GF talked to him or saw him?

Supposedly he worked from home that morning and was heading in to work after running errands. Any proof that he actually worked that morning?

Stop at car wash? Was HE seen at car wash?

Stop at tire place about removing nail? Was he seen at tire place?

Did anyone other than his GF talk to him or see him that day?

Also, supposedly he had a nail in his tire and was going to get it removed that day. If he did, the shop would have the odometer reading on the vehicle. What was the odometer reading on the vehicle at the impound yard?

LE can see where he last purchased gas (via bank records) and how much gas he purchased. How much was left in the tank at the impound yard?

His car was pretty distinct looking, especially with the black trunk. Any witnesses see the vehicle driving all the way to Dallas?

I don't understand how the car sat in an impound lot for days on end and none noticed an odor. I understand they are outside but the tow trucker didn't find anything off ?¿ Odd imo

I also thought it was odd— I understand a BOLO had been released for his car. wouldn’t the license have been checked to make sure it wasn’t on the list at the time of impound?

IMO, I have heard shady stories about various impound lots (not this one though.)

I also thought it was odd— I understand a BOLO had been released for his car. wouldn’t the license have been checked to make sure it wasn’t on the list at the time of impound?

IMO, I have heard shady stories about various impound lots (not this one though.)

Did they say which impound lot it was?

Reactions: IDK
Lots of complaining about the timing of how the police responded. As a working RN, I am telling everyone that I have never worked when it was so short that it was dangerous. I am now experiencing this. Be kind to people who are always expected to be on at their jobs, 24/7 no matter what is going on in their lives or how they may be affected by illness. It is easy to be critical when you can stay home when you are sick or be off when you need to care for others. Not everyone has that option.

Lots of complaining about the timing of how the police responded. As a working RN, I am telling everyone that I have never worked when it was so short that it was dangerous. I am now experiencing this. Be kind to people who are always expected to be on at their jobs, 24/7 no matter what is going on in their lives or how they may be affected by illness. It is easy to be critical when you can stay home when you are sick or be off when you need to care for others. Not everyone has that option.
I get what you are saying and this is a larger conversation to be had regarding resources and why or why not those resources are made available.

At the end of the day, it comes down to a professional responsibility. If it is established that there should be a professional responsibility and obligation to do a certain thing then there is an issue of negligence or something else. I don’t think anyone wants to just crap on people trying to do their jobs in difficult circumstances. BUT it is 2022; how do we not have shared databases that work cooperatively? This would have been a valid question and indictment of the lack of progress when something wasn’t online by 1999. I’m giving them some credit for the few years people were only on mIRC and AOL.

The whole thing is a mess and while we need to give individuals grace the system that lags behind the most basic database technology needs to be audited.

We aren't owed anything. We are concerned citizens but that doesn't mean that we are entitled to certain information. It would appear there was a delay in investigating what the employees of impound found in the trunk by LE. So questions on that for sure...but I'm sure there is a reason why the public is just learning information on this case. We all know that LE keep things close for certain reasons. Integrity of the investigation. Etc. The most important thing is that Taylour has been found. He will get to come home to his family. Hopefully in the weeks since TY was located they have managed to get all the evidence they need to get justice for Taylour and his family and friends.

RIP Taylour
Gone much too soon.

I get what you are saying and this is a larger conversation to be had regarding resources and why or why not those resources are made available.

At the end of the day, it comes down to a professional responsibility. If it is established that there should be a professional responsibility and obligation to do a certain thing then there is an issue of negligence or something else. I don’t think anyone wants to just crap on people trying to do their jobs in difficult circumstances. BUT it is 2022; how do we not have shared databases that work cooperatively? This would have been a valid question and indictment of the lack of progress when something wasn’t online by 1999. I’m giving them some credit for the few years people were only on mIRC and AOL.

The whole thing is a mess and while we need to give individuals grace the system that lags behind the most basic database technology needs to be audited.

I'm a social worker and my main question is who's responsibility is it?
- The cops should check all impound lots if the car is missing as well? There is not a database and I was shocked!
- The tow company should sniff the car or something?
I'm pretty infuriated but not sure where I should address my angry letter, lol.

Did Capitol One every release the video of who was driving the car? Makes sense that he might have been abducted prior to the bank and they threw out his phone there. Has it been stated the last please he was physically seen?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield
Back