Found Deceased TX - Taylour Young, 25, phone found in bushes near bank, SW Houston, 9 Dec 2021

Thread is now open.

Before posting, please remember these specific parts of the TOS that were violated earlier.

- Anything posted as a fact MUST include the MSM and/or LE link to substantiate the info posted.
- No one may be sleuthed/researched/investigated here on the thread UNLESS they have been named as a suspect or POI by LE.
- Opinions are fine IF they are clearly stated as OPINION.
- Any theory must be based in the facts as they have been published in MSM.
- Speculation about the intimate life of the victim is off-limits at this time.

Websleuths is victim-friendly, and family and friends are considered victims too, unless/until LE tells us otherwise. Members are expected to follow this and all of the Terms of Service each of us agreed to when we joined this forum. Further violations may result in temporary loss of posting privileges. If you have any questions about Websleuths rules, moderators are happy to help. Please send a Report or a PM to contact us.

CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

FWIW - I don't think there are any external security cameras on that building the car was towed from in front of. It's possible individual businesses may have cameras facing their entry doors from the inside. There is a Chase Bank on the corner across the street which should have cameras with an unobstructed view of the bulk of the parking lot. There is a Wells Fargo drive-up ATM behind the building on the SE side which may have camera on it as well . The Walgreens to the East has security cameras... but there is an oil-change place in between blocking sight lines.

View attachment 332354
Which building are you referring to that the car was towed in front of in Dallas? I must have missed that because all I have read so far was that the car was found and towed from a business of of Mockingbird but not what specific business.

Which building are you referring to that the car was towed in front of in Dallas? I must have missed that because all I have read so far was that the car was found and towed from a business of of Mockingbird but not what specific business.

It's the building in the center of that image across the block from the Chase Bank. I recognized the building from the video clip where the reporter said "this parking lot" and showed a picture of this building.

It's at the 0:39 mark of this clip.

ETA: I shop at that Walgreens next door and the Kroger half a block away all the time (I live less than 3 miles away) - So I recognized it immediately.

Last edited:
It's the building in the center of that image across the block from the Chase Bank. I recognized the building from the video clip where the reporter said "this parking lot" and showed a picture of this building.

ETA: I shop at that Walgreens next door and the Kroger half a block away all the time (I live less than 3 miles away) - So I recognized it immediately.

Ahah. I wondered why you were so sure. It's always good to have a local's perspective. Thanks!

A local on the FB page drove around that building and took pictures and said there are camera's all over and in the parking garage. Have you gone there and looked for camera's?

A local on the FB page drove around that building and took pictures and said there are camera's all over and in the parking garage. Have you gone there and looked for camera's?
I made the block a couple times recently and didn't see any that were blatantly obvious on the building's exterior. I have not been in the parking garage there. Not sure if any cameras present belong to the building's owner/management company or to individual businesses (as I stated earlier). The only thing I see which could be "cameras all around the building" are emergency lights fixtures which are seen here on the exterior of the top floor...
screenshot-2022-02-07-at-01-45-47-mockingbird-ln-%C2%B7-texas-75205-png.332834

Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 01-45-47 Mockingbird Ln · Texas 75205.png

ETA:
There does appear to be a camera in the rear of the building. I can't tell if it's pointed towards the loading zone or the entrance to the underground parking garage. It is located on a pole near the dumpster and angles down towards the rear of the building.
SWw27MKG3tHhX9WJ7

Last edited:
Houston mother speaks of grief since her son's death | khou.com

Feb 09, 2022
The mother of 25-year-old Taylour Young is speaking publicly for the first time since her son's death.

Tiffany Robinson and her family are still waiting for answers on what happened to her son. Dallas police have taken over the case.

Young's cause of death is still under investigation.

"It's just difficult to understand the why and the how and the who and how many people,” she said.

Supposedly opinions are ok if marked clearly as so on websleuths, so I will say the following is simply my own opinion and nothing more:
whether or not the girlfriend becomes a person of interest, I think she and the people she associates with should be investigated further, because maybe one of her male friends was insanely jealous or some other crazy scenario. might be something hidden when they read inbetween the lines regarding some aspect of his life and social circle. i really hope this is wholeheartedly investigated and solved and that LE really gives this their all for Taylour.

Supposedly opinions are ok if marked clearly as so on websleuths, so I will say the following is simply my own opinion and nothing more:
whether or not the girlfriend becomes a person of interest, I think she and the people she associates with should be investigated further, because maybe one of her male friends was insanely jealous or some other crazy scenario. might be something hidden when they read inbetween the lines regarding some aspect of his life and social circle. i really hope this is wholeheartedly investigated and solved and that LE really gives this their all for Taylour.

I would hope LE is doing a very thorough investigation and is able to make whomever responsible pay for what they did to Taylour.
Doing a very thorough investigation should absolutely include the GF, her family, their close friends etc. There are definitely some things that are red flags to me. I'm not saying any one of those people did this to him, just saying if LE is doing a thorough job investigating, it will include these people. *Justice for Taylour*
MOO

Certainly this is a positive development, especially in light of these numbers as quoted in the linked article in the quoted post:

It provides funding for cases before 1980, where the civil rights of the victims were violated.
……
HPD has identified 660 cases from the late ’70s to sift through.

660 UNSOLVED COLD CASES of murders of black males from the LATE 70’s …..in Houston. That is stunning to me, and I live here.

Also, from the same article:
That’s where the second grant comes in, focusing on prosecuting cold case murders of African-American men using DNA. For this one, the cases have to be at least three years old and there has to be a DNA profile on a suspect.

So far, HPD has identified 104 of these cases.

The criterion for this grant is the cold case needs to be at least 3 years old, and there has to be DNA from a suspect.

So from what I can tell, unfortunately Taylour Young’s murder does not qualify for this funding. But his homicide is a CURRENT case, his body discovered less than 2 months ago. Surely it is STILL being actively investigated by LE.

I assume 2 LE departments are working on this case - Houston PD where Taylour was “disappeared”, and Dallas PD where he was found deceased in the trunk of his car. Perhaps that complicates the investigation, but the most recent news item found in a search is from over 2 months ago, and he went missing over 4 months ago. This is a tragic case, and I wish we could learn there are developments of some sort, but I suppose there will be no news until there is some news. His family is in my prayers.

Sadly law enforcement is less able to prevent and investigate crime in these communities than ever before

I assume 2 LE departments are working on this case - Houston PD where Taylour was “disappeared”, and Dallas PD where he was found deceased in the trunk of his car. Perhaps that complicates the investigation, but the most recent news item found in a search is from over 2 months ago, and he went missing over 4 months ago. This is a tragic case, and I wish we could learn there are developments of some sort, but I suppose there will be no news until there is some news. His family is in my prayers.
I saw a new post and got all excited that someone was being arrested. Seems so unreal that a young man like Taylour goes missing, is found dead in his own vehicle and no one is arrested or even named as a person of interest.

I can't believe we still haven't heard any new developments in this case. Being that I am from Houston and know people that knew Taylour, this case hit close to home.

<modsnip>

OPINIONS ARE MY OWN

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member