Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HERE IS WHAT THE PERSON SAME FIRST AND LAST NAME CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS WROTE

Jul 3, 2006

I believe that the foghorn should apologize. If those comments were not racist then why not, atleast, say "Hey, look i'm sorry for maybe offending anyone in any way." and they should explain exactly what they did mean. Racism is a serious factor.

Dear Phenolred,:)
Please do not be offended when I say this, I do not feel that this should have been posted since the woman's name has not been released. Christine was kind enough to PM members and if you were given the name from Christine or another member, the link to the name should not have been posted. I Respect Christine with all of my heart, so with all due Respect to her, I really wish that you did not post a link with the quote of the person that you feel has the first and last name of the woman.

Again, I do not want to offend or upset you, I just felt the need to say that.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Wow for a person who's reported missing, sure is tough to find her report! I can't find her listed anywhere.

Zabasearch shows a couple addresses, same street but 2 town names for her name in TN. Tried searching for local newspaper sites but I'm having trouble locating one. Found their "about our town" type site though.

I think I can speak this statement from all of us here at WS...

Thanks to Christine, frogger, The Detective working this case, and all the sleuthers for a great job working together, Good news is a wonderful thing.
We all wish this lady the best, and her family and friends the joy and peace of bringing her home!

Dear Phenolred,:)
Please do not be offended when I say this, I do not feel that this should have been posted since the woman's name has not been released. Christine was kind enough to PM members and if you were given the name from Christine or another member, the link to the name should not have been posted. I Respect Christine with all of my heart, so with all due Respect to her, I really wish that you did not post a link with the quote of the person that you feel has the first and last name of the woman.

Again, I do not want to offend or upset you, I just felt the need to say that.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I sorry but I don't understand I didnt post an link to her name? That is why I copy and pasted the info from topix and I was careful not to copy her name when I post what she said....Where are you seeing that I posted a link that would show her name?

I went back and looked and I dont see anywhere where I posted a link that anybody would be able to see her name, I thought I was being quite careful????

I feel that as soon as this persons name was known and spread to those who participated in researching missing persons to try and ID this lady that the whole thing should have gone to PM's or another private forum. This is a public forum for everyone to post on and to read. It was very insensitive to keep it from other members who read the boards.

remember to change the spelling of first and middle names, as this is a verbal name quote, not written yet, so the variations could be a few! Good luck all!

Thanks Interested, I am so dumb, I didnt' ask for the spelling, DUH,:doh: I was just so excited that she may be identified! It sounded like there were other people in the sgts office and he was talking to them and me, and he was so very kind to even take the time to fill me in, Thank you sir, if your still reading here!

I am just absolutley dying to find out what the story is behind this one!

I feel that as soon as this persons name was known and spread to those who participated in researching missing persons to try and ID this lady that the whole thing should have gone to PM's or another private forum. This is a public forum for everyone to post on and to read. It was very insensitive to keep it from other members who read the boards.

I could have PM'd you the name, but I figured someone else had already!

Now that she's been ID'd I hope we don't over expose her now.

I feel that as soon as this persons name was known and spread to those who participated in researching missing persons to try and ID this lady that the whole thing should have gone to PM's. This is a public forum for everyone to post on and to read. It was very insensitive to keep it from other members who read the boards.

Insensitive to who? Those who are 'lurking' and enjoying watching us do all the work? You have a right to your opinion, as I do mine, and some would say it's insensitive for people to just sit by and watch and not get involved....I love the lurkers just the same as the doers..

No need to keep EVERYONE in the dark, I strongly disagree with you. If you want to know, do as others have and ask for a PM. I PM'd every, single, solitary person who participated. The 'lurkers' popped out of their corners and said 'hey, include me' and we did of course.

We are not keeping anything from anyone that wants to know.

She is from the state where I live. This is very interesting.

Thank you everyone for your hardwork!

So where is my PM?? I didn't get one. I asked, did not receive.

Insensitive to who? Those who are 'lurking' and enjoying watching us do all the work? You have a right to your opinion, as I do mine, and some would say it's insensitive for people to just sit by and watch and not get involved....I love the lurkers just the same as the doers..

No need to keep EVERYONE in the dark, I strongly disagree with you. If you want to know, do as others have and ask for a PM. I PM'd every, single, solitary person who participated. The 'lurkers' popped out of their corners and said 'hey, include me' and we did of course.

We are not keeping anything from anyone that wants to know.

So where is my PM?? I didn't get one. I asked, did not receive.

On it's way....dang, I told the posters to watch out for requests and forward on....I didn't see it your request, I am forwarding to you know :blowkiss:

By the way, it doesnt need to be PM, there is a post on the last page, showing a media link TO HER NAME, it is public and her family has verified who she is...this isn't private, by the time the PM was asked for, it was already public

Doesn't matter. It was being discussed HERE as if it were still a secret.

By the way, it doesnt need to be PM, there is a post on the last page, showing a media link TO HER NAME, it is public and her family has verified who she is...this isn't private, by the time the PM was asked for, it was already public

I CHOSE not to say her name after it was made public, MY CHOICE...public or private, I had no secrets, and still made a choice not to list it, thinking that those who actually did the work on this like Christine, would be posting when ready, it's to their credit, not mine.

Blessings

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back