TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My reaction to a "cop" who is not in a marked cop and especially in a older Nissan is BS. I would be on the phone to find out if the PD had an officer out in this area. Usually LE is in a SUV, Dodges or Marquis. Down in Corsicana Tx ( think it is still Ellis County?) they used to run radar with Mustangs on the highway. Waaaay back INthink they used to favor Crown Vic's but not aware of Altimas.

Good point!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO stock rims. Photo below is a stock side view of the 2012 Altima 4-door sedan. I have another reason to post it. I want to point out that there is a not quite vertical (slight back slant) interior frame part of the car that is just past the exterior front door handle, and it extends to the interior roof of the car. This part must be there because it is mount for the latching mechanism for the front door, and the hinge mechanism for the back door. As shown, it is black.

Forgive if already been mentioned, but this black vertical frame you mentioned is handy for blocking the face when the seat extended all the way back. So the SP would have the seat back not due to height but to take advantage of this feature to block easy view of their face. And one other thing that makes this model Altima handy is the back seat can go down giving you access to the trunk without having to get out.

the police words on the back of the driver of altima. I can totally see the words and I zoomed a pic of the church person and the picture of the car frame and letters are definitely same looking IMO. I wish I could put the pictures on here, I can't figure out how to do that.

Forgive if already been mentioned, but this black vertical frame you mentioned is handy for blocking the face when the seat extended all the way back. So the SP would have the seat back not due to height but to take advantage of this feature to block easy view of their face. And one other thing that makes this model Altima handy is the back seat can go down giving you access to the trunk without having to get out.

The thing about the black vertical frame - I would caution against the tendency to assign super-human cunning to the suspect. This is most likely an average person of average intelligence. He's been lucky so far, but we err when we assign every little detail to his pre-planning.

Lastthought. #6. Every crime show has a theme song. We all know COPS (gonna come for you) and CSI (who are you). But this is a difference kind of investigation and we need our own song. And here’s my suggestion: “They’re Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haa” (by Napoleon XIV). I can’t think of another song that captures the fact that we might all go crazy trying to figure this thing out and all end up together in a padded cell, addressing each other by our WS name. Any other suggestions?

Can't believe I'm typing something this awful, but you asked, WannaB.

I rarely get through a day's posts without hearing Maxwell's Silver Hammer in my head.

The Beatles, Abbey Road, 1969: Maxwell's Silver Hammer went up & down on her head.
Maxwell's Silver Hammer made sure that she was dead.

Probably ought to quit reading here....

I don't remember any other lyrics and haven't looked those up. Maybe the SP knows and fancies him/herself as Maxwell?

The Nissan Altima driver with possible unidentified writing (?) visible on back while driver seems to be leaning over to the front right:

attachment.php

Here is SP in the church with visible police on the back of the jacket. I adjusted the color, lighting, exposure, size, orientation etc. and even pushed the letters together vertically (smudge pushed) to recreate the approximate size of lettering we possibly see on the back of the Nissan driver.

attachment.php

Something interesting happened. You can see, that the concept of cloudiness (lettering) and spacing seems to be a match! This is quite surprising to me. If this driver/vehicle turns out not to be involved, this right here would be the greatest coincidence of all ( in addition to the "helmet" visible in a previously posted picture).

attachment.php

It is therefore very possible IMO, that the writing on the back of the Nissan Altima driver may be identical with SP's writing of "POLICE" on the back of the jacket.

-Nin

Attachments

• NI police logo comparison SP and NI driver SWFA1.jpg
    NI police logo comparison SP and NI driver SWFA1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 344
  • NI police logo comparison SP and NI driver SWFA1 enlarged sequence of spacing.jpg
    NI police logo comparison SP and NI driver SWFA1 enlarged sequence of spacing.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 291
  • ni 259 police1 copy B W.jpg
    ni 259 police1 copy B W.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 300
Thank you so much for posting these! All this while I have just been relying on the video and trying to pause it and see things. There was so much everyone has been talking about that I couldn't see. But now, with Jethro's frames I am finally able to see things others have mentioned. Using the zoom feature, I believe there is a passenger in the front. I say this because in Jethro's frame 12616, you can see two "lights" on the dashboard. One on the dash is closer to the driver and the other "light" on the dash way over near passenger side of dash.(cell phone going off?). Then follow to next frame, 12617, and then to 12618, and if you look on dash where that flash of light was, it appears it was a phone and the passenger answered it. Anyone else see that?

You can clearly see the drivers seat is so far back, it's nearly touching the back seat. And the car is moving!

I am now thinking there were two perps. Which is creepy. I'm thinking a male and a female.

As for timing with the class, it could be that the perp(s) knew Missy's arrival time because they cased the church in advance. Perhaps they did a dry run in a previous week? I never thought that until today - and it just came to me that this seems rehearsed.

It also is looking more and more obvious that the perp(s) knew perfectly well they were on camera at the gun shop parking lot and in the church. That is just creepy!

So with all this time not knowing what to think, I'm settling into the theory of two perps who rehearsed this in advance. They took this seriously....they meant business, you might say.

jmo

The Nissan Altima driver with possible unidentified writing (?) visible on back while driver seems to be leaning over to the front right:

attachment.php

Here is SP in the church with visible police on the back of the jacket. I adjusted the color, lighting, exposure, size, orientation etc. and even pushed the letters together vertically (smudge pushed) to recreate the approximate size of lettering we possibly see on the back of the Nissan driver.

attachment.php

Something interesting happened. You can see, that the concept of cloudiness (lettering) and spacing seems to be a match! This is quite surprising to me. If this driver/vehicle turns out not to be involved, this right here would be the greatest coincidence of all ( in addition to the "helmet" visible in a previously posted picture).

attachment.php

It is therefore very possible IMO, that the writing on the back of the Nissan Altima driver may be identical with SP's writing of "POLICE" on the back of the jacket.

-Nin

Wow Nin!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Wow NIN you need a raise! Wonderful job! Much appreciated.

IMO the car sent back as many as he received like a coded message. Look low in the trees. SP is not in the car but at the church although I am not sure which one yall are calling SP in the church. The killer IMO is the one in bluejean jacket that has a faded imagine from a certain place.The fact that he has a spike and other weapons like a cordless drill, I think many tools where used. The drill can be seen in front waist band, spike in pouch on his leg just as he rounds the corner by dutch door if you watch click by click. IMO the decal is an Oregon Duck but older version.

What treeline? What bluejean jacket?

The Nissan Altima driver with possible unidentified writing (?) visible on back while driver seems to be leaning over to the front right: ..RBSM... It is therefore very possible IMO, that the writing on the back of the Nissan Altima driver may be identical with SP's writing of "POLICE" on the back of the jacket. -Nin
You are amazing. I tried to do that with just my my eyes looking at whatever is in the Altima - I now think you are correct, and the center photo shows it, SP compacted looks just like the jacket back in the Altima. I think it does say POLICE. Can you post the center photo alone?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Thanks Nin. But I think the Nissan jacket has too many characters to say police.

But still I may be wrong. But Thanks again.

Thank you so much for posting these! All this while I have just been relying on the video and trying to pause it and see things. There was so much everyone has been talking about that I couldn't see. But now, with Jethro's frames I am finally able to see things others have mentioned. Using the zoom feature, I believe there is a passenger in the front. I say this because in Jethro's frame 12616, you can see two "lights" on the dashboard. One on the dash is closer to the driver and the other "light" on the dash way over near passenger side of dash.(cell phone going off?). Then follow to next frame, 12617, and then to 12618, and if you look on dash where that flash of light was, it appears it was a phone and the passenger answered it. Anyone else see that?

Clearly see the blue light on the passenger's side dash in frame 12616. The blue light is still barely visible in frame 12617 and totally disappears because of the forward movement of the vehicle whereby the top of the car shields the blue light on the dash from the camera's view.

Brilliant deduction regarding the reason for the driver's car seat being slid all the way back thus, the door panel frame shields the SP from direct view.

Jethro4WS, thank you for the trouble as the images are much appreciated.

Oh, my, NIN! Look how you have clear and convincing evidence that SPs jacket in the Altima is the same as or similar to the SP jacket in the CCoC vid! What an amazing week it's been!

Thanks Nin. But I think the Nissan jacket has too many characters to say police.

But still I may be wrong. But Thanks again.

Not to mention the driver would have to be a contortionist if that smudge were lettering on the back of his jacket. It would mean that he is leaning way over and to the right, while the car is making a tight LEFT turn to the exit.

I know long ago we discussed the possibility of there being 2 perps. Is there any chance we are still dealing with 2? Since we see the driving around and acting odd etc. is there a possibility that we did in fact have 2 all along?

I think it's Why at times in the church sometimes the walk and or gait looks slightly different. I am wondering if this was a husband wife team who seriously tried to make it appear as a one person hit, but it was actually a 2 person job!

...RSBM... Here is SP in the church with visible police on the back of the jacket. I adjusted the color, lighting, exposure, size, orientation etc. and even pushed the letters together vertically (smudge pushed) to recreate the approximate size of lettering we possibly see on the back of the Nissan driver.
attachment.php
...RSBM.... It is therefore very possible IMO, that the writing on the back of the Nissan Altima driver may be identical with SP's writing of "POLICE" on the back of the jacket. -Nin
NIN, I guess you put the black bar horizontally to show the letter caps and bottoms. I took the Altima image and compacted SP center image into Paint at 800% to check the pixelation, too. The letter 'P' is the same, and has the same most prominent, brightest pixels, vertically up the long back of the 'P' and the short upper right part of 'P'. You are amazing!

Haven't had time to catch up today, but had a thought about clearing scene so quick. I've heard how gruesome it was and I'm guessing they have blood everywhere in the area it happened. I'd be willing to bet the perp didn't get out completely without having some blood on them...I believe it was personal and think they'd know her schedule. Creep knew they didn't have much time to get out, which could be the attempted cleanup I believe was mentioned IIRC. JMO, can't catch up on it all until later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member