TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned that before. This is the moment right after leaning forward showing a possible helmet and now still leaning a bit towards the right looking out of the passenger's window or the far right of the windshield:
attachment.php
-Nin
Thank you for reloading that image. We can clerly see the two exterior door handles. We know there is opaque car frame about 6 inches wide between the side front and side rear windows at the front door seam just past the door handle. (I saw a silver Altima last night and got a good look at the side of it - nowhere near TX). In this photo, the driver seat is waaaaaaaaaay back - was the person dressing, was it SP? In other photos, the seat does not look that far back (for driving?). Yes - I see the bright area, but cannot say it says anything - it does look like it has some depth though, as though it is inside the car, and it is "straight". Anyone know what the red glow is in the dash area? These photos all have that fishbowl curve, not helping!

Very good! Missy had a key to the church but I can't find out if this church had an alarm system. Did MB unlock the church and have to turn off an alarm? Is it possible that the perp knew there was no alarm? I think the perp would know this information before they attempted a break-in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Missy's murder was planned, then I agree - someone knew about the presence or absence of an alarm. I don't necessarily believe it is a member of the church. Going to a service during Christmas Eve or Easter a visitor might not be noticed because it wouldn't be unusual and the service might be more crowded than usual. And Easter was on 27 March. On my travels out of town, I've attended services at other churches and the members rarely say anything to me.

Thank you for reloading that image. We can clerly see the two exterior door handles. We know there is opaque car frame about 6 inches wide between the side front and side rear windows at the front door seam just past the door handle. (I saw a silver Altima last night and got a good look at the side of it - nowhere near TX). In this photo, the driver seat is waaaaaaaaaay back - was the person dressing, was it SP? In other photos, the seat does not look that far back (for driving?). Yes - I see the bright area, but cannot say it says anything - it does look like it has some depth though, as though it is inside the car, and it is "straight". Anyone know what the red glow is in the dash area? These photos all have that fishbowl curve, not helping!

Red light coming from radio?

Nissan Altima 2012:
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• 2012-nissan-altima-2_5-s-interior.jpg
    2012-nissan-altima-2_5-s-interior.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 269
I see something. But I don't know if is inside the vehicle or a reflection on the window.

Not a reflection. It stays in the same spot, while car is moving forward. Check out Jethro4WS's frames and use the arrow to move from one frame to the next.

-Nin

Just a thought... I'm thinking that perp also wore a uniform with police on the back to protect himself if anyone approached his car at the gun store.... or if someone happened to see them at the church trying to break in. I think they were prepared to be protected by saying "I'm a police officer" my first thought of seeing something on the dash in perps car is possibly a cops light. I read that you can buy them. My thoughts.. if confronted, they are police in an unmarked car. The light being part of the prop. JMO

Then, you may have missed my post about believing, without a doubt, that the brass numbers beside the doors have not changed. The doors are numbered clockwise beginning at the West Main Entrance.

The most remarkable change noticed was the clutter in the hallways was cleared. There was only the taller glass display case, seen straight ahead upon entry. There were no tables, no chairs, no umbrella stands, no hat racks, no trash bins seen, as the hallways were completely clean as a whistle.

The church may have had a visit from their commercial insurer advising them of a potential future liability issue with providing "places to hide" etc after a brutal murder such as this.

It's been interesting to go back and read the original comments people made about the Altima in thread 20 and following, when we only had the one frame to deal with. Some were convinced that the car was located around back by a brick wall. Others thought it was up front near the entrance. Many believed that LE had intentionally blurred out the license plate. Some folks could see multiple people in the vehicle and went so far as to see a drink cup with straw. Much discussion about the oval sticker as well.

Now that we have the video, it appears that the original released photo was taken when the car was getting ready to pull back out onto the highway. But the angle of that photo doesn't match any of the 17 camera angles we see in the video. The original is pretty much straight on, while the video shows the car from the right-hand side.

It's pretty clear that LE did nothing to obscure the license plate. And I'm not getting any better look at that sticker, either. However, one thing that is very clear to me is the three dings on the right side of the rear bumper. You could also see them in the original image but in the video they are even more distinctive. I wonder why LE did not mention those imperfections when asking for the public's help?

This is an excellent question.It is the whole case.JMO I can't, though, get past the savagery of this murder. Attacking her face seems so personal. jmo

One thing I noticed : the strange driving around the gun store, lights on, lights off, etc, it almost mimics the SP's behavior inside the church. Aimless meandering...

I agree, but I still am not so sure that the whole Altima thing has anything to do with the perp. It is just NOT a given fact of the case. It is interesting, though. I agree with Jethro that NOT getting caught was of equal importance to SP as committing a rageful gruesome act upon Missy, tokill her. So,it was well thought out and some circumstances were probably arranged by SP.....It didn't HAVE to be April 18, but that date could have been the perfect one circumstantially...where other persons were known to be out of town or otherwise occupied so that they would not know where SP was or what SP was up to.. The slaughter of Missy was real personal rage. I only know of one person in this cast of characters who spoke badly about Missy. If SP was not that person, then it just has to be someone else with a seething hatred of Missy, who was able to slink off in the wee hours of the AM, unnoticed and unsuspected for going on 9months, and accomplish their gruesome mission. JMO

Not a reflection. It stays in the same spot, while car is moving forward. Check out Jethro4WS's frames and use the arrow to move from one frame to the next.

-Nin

Yes, I did scroll through several frames and then it disappears. Angle of the car and reflection? There are more than one frame per second so it could appear to not be moving. Something on the driver's back and the driver moved? I don't know as it appears to be too high up in relation to the top of the window to be on a jacket. I do think it is worth checking out as there technology experts that can do far more with this than I can. If it is something inside the vehicle they may even be able to get more detail. I'm just not sure and I'm keeping an open mind on it for now. It would be great if it does turn out to be on a jacket as LE would have more video evidence.

Ok you will see.

In that case have you reported your findings to LE? They would probably be interested in your pictures so that the case can be solved.

Am I misremembering that info came out that BB helped out in maintenance at another church in the area? Wondering if that particular church had same layout and security system as the church where murder occurred.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

WOW.

Now my next question to ponder is, "Who is brazen and/or confident enough to drive around at that hour and in that weather wearing a jacket saying "POLICE" across the back? And choose to hang out in the vacant parking lot of a fire arms dealer for how ever long it is........6 minutes? While state-of-the-art cameras are monitoring the parking lot. SMH

Someone is either very confident or very stupid. Since they haven't been caught, I'm ruling out "stupid".
Or stupid and just lucky.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hello, all.

I have to disagree with the idea that a misstep in arrival time would have saved her life. Clearly my opinion only but I think this killer wanted her dead. If it didn't happen that day, eventually she would have been murdered. I think the circumstances of that morning aligned with one of the killer(s)' contingencies. Since this was such an elaborate plan, I'm guessing the killer(s) had been watching her morning routine. I would imagine they knew when she left her home, what route she took and the approximate time she arrived at the church. All one would need to do is just park and observe on a couple of mornings.

I'm more and more confused by MPD's statements. As I read the recent article, I don't see anywhere where LE says "cleared". I see other language, but not "cleared. It can be inferred, but the language isn't there. I agree that MPD has been very respectful of the privacy of people named on those warrants. Some information has to come out as this goes forward, but MPD seems comfortable with saying absolutely nothing to the public. Would this recent statement have been forthcoming had not SWFA released that video? I'm thinking no.

So the reporter's statement that MPD is "asking for the public's help" can't be reconciled with MPD's silence, IMO. I'm not criticizing MPD, because I think they need to run this investigation in the manner that best leads to an ultimate arrest.

Oh, yeah. Jethro, I think the elaborate rumbling around in the church, damaging property and looking around was an attempt to throw LE off. They cleared than scene in ~7hrs and didn't think otherwise for 24-48 hrs. I think that bought the killers some time and helped obliterate any possible evidence/clues left behind. I've had this thought from the beginning. Once those folks attended that church service...............way too compromised. All, of course, is just my opinion.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

I agree with your post! The term "cleared" has been used by LE previously but yes different semantics in the new article.
46980e0b135de8ae2c38e06894fbe4f0.png
d3130dedb58d38be38801e5735245cea.png

of course. Just because some people don't see something doesn't mean it's not there. Why do you think they have so many eyes on it?

Thought #5. I think BB is trying to drop clues in hisinterviews. He definitely seems to havesomeone in mind when he’s offering forgiveness. He even looks right at the camera in hisappeal. MPD mentioned the dismissed POIby name. Most townspeople have banteredthe name (and his close friend/spouse) since summer. If you study enough local social media images,you’ll not only him, but his wife, and their close friends, and BB/MB pop inthere sometime as well. This is asocial realm outside of what has been bantered on WS. Andone that many locals have long been suspicious of. Some of them (I’m trying to pick my wordscarefully here) hold moral norms outside of mainstream America. He has dramatically altered his physical appearance. But MPD has dismissed the primary POI so I’llleave it at that.

Swingers? Was that swinger house that was raided about 15 yrs ago in Midlothian or Desoto/Cedar Hill? Lol. I always think of the song the local radio station 92.5 (Bo and Jim morning show) did on the Cherry Pit .....

I’ve been onthe road. 6 thoughts crossed my mind asI review the week. #1. I’dlike to know whether SWFA thinks the Altima is related to CCoC. It’s their security system and they’ve beenmonitoring it day and night for years. What do they believe that person was doing on their property? My gut feel is because of the arbitrarinessof its release they probably think it belongs in the CCoC library and not inthe SWFA archive.

This article details what SWFA's thoughts were back in May:

http://www.**************/3118550/missy-bevers-update-new-clues-released-in-texas-moms-murder/

ETA: Oops, I forgot that WS doesn't like that media source. At any rate, the owner initially thought it was casing for a robbery, but then he heard about the murder. And the sales manager is quoted as saying it could just be a coincidence, if they pulled in or if they did have something to with it. He went on to say they were just glad that there is new information out (this was a month after the murder).

I have uploaded 91 frames from 6:58 to 7:01 to my google drive. You can see if the frame you are looking for is there.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_AorTE12dkJPQjlobDg

Thank you so much for posting these! All this while I have just been relying on the video and trying to pause it and see things. There was so much everyone has been talking about that I couldn't see. But now, with Jethro's frames I am finally able to see things others have mentioned. Using the zoom feature, I believe there is a passenger in the front. I say this because in Jethro's frame 12616, you can see two "lights" on the dashboard. One on the dash is closer to the driver and the other "light" on the dash way over near passenger side of dash.(cell phone going off?). Then follow to next frame, 12617, and then to 12618, and if you look on dash where that flash of light was, it appears it was a phone and the passenger answered it. Anyone else see that?

There was a schedule posted up here several month ago. If I am correct, didn't KC run a fitness class at the same exact day and time as Missy's was to begin that morning?

Just a thought... I'm thinking that perp also wore a uniform with police on the back to protect himself if anyone approached his car at the gun store.... or if someone happened to see them at the church trying to break in. I think they were prepared to be protected by saying "I'm a police officer" my first thought of seeing something on the dash in perps car is possibly a cops light. I read that you can buy them. My thoughts.. if confronted, they are police in an unmarked car. The light being part of the prop. JMO

My reaction to a "cop" who is not in a marked cop and especially in a older Nissan is BS. I would be on the phone to find out if the PD had an officer out in this area. Usually LE is in a SUV, Dodges or Marquis. Down in Corsicana Tx ( think it is still Ellis County?) they used to run radar with Mustangs on the highway. Waaaay back INthink they used to favor Crown Vic's but not aware of Altimas.

Swingers? Was that swinger house that was raided about 15 yrs ago in Midlothian or Desoto/Cedar Hill? Lol. I always think of the song the local radio station 92.5 (Bo and Jim morning show) did on the Cherry Pit .....

LOL. The thing is, swingers are sexually liberal and non-judgmental, I think. The lifestyle is weird to me, but I wouldn't think that people who swing with other couples are prone to jealous rage. Who, knows....it takes all kinds! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay