TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the most recent Altima photo:

IIRC we previously determined that this Altima is a 4-door sedan. The unadjusted front seat position would be at the door edge, just a couple of inches beyond the front door handle.

I say this because I do not perceive that the driver is leaning forward very much. What I see is that helmet head is turned to his left, looking in the direction of the camera taking the photo, but not looking up, just left. I say this because of the angle of the peak of shine on the top of the helmet looks to me like this direction, the direction he turned his head left: /

I do not see hair, nose, or skin color in any of the photos presented. NIN's photos are all dark for me with only a light spot high in the driver's seat area which would correspond to the helmet shine.

Puzzles. Rohrschachs.

It looks like the passenger backrest is bent forward possibly due to a boxy object located behind the passenger seat:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• ni11 passenger seat backrest bent forward object visible.png
    ni11 passenger seat backrest bent forward object visible.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 349
  • ni11 passenger seat backrest bent forward object visible marked copy.jpg
    ni11 passenger seat backrest bent forward object visible marked copy.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 344
  • ni11 passenger seat backrest bent forward object visible large.png
    ni11 passenger seat backrest bent forward object visible large.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 349
Driving around the lot carefully (and walking around the church) could simply be reconnaissance, checking to see who and what is nearby. I agree that the driver is careful and law abiding at the time. That can also be insurance against being pulled over/checked on by routine patrol. A car parked carefully near the street in a rainstorm, in a space, isn't going to raise red flags. However, not using a signal is a good excuse to pull over a driver, and a driver seen pulling out of a gun store parking lot in the middle of the night might be interesting. Driver was taking no chances.

Yes, that could be reconnaissance we see with all the driving around the lot.

I think it also shows us a perp who is prepared. S/he shows up in plenty of time. The driver even sat in the parking lot for awhile before proceeding to the church, and we know s/he had time to wander around the church for quite awhile before Missy showed up. Then...bam!...the perp disappears.

Whoever did this wasn't home in bed that night.

jmo

Zooming in the "nose" would be in-proportionally large for the face. Looks more like clouding to me possible caused by moisture on surveillance camera:

attachment.php

attachment.php
\

Thanks for the blow up. Yeah, no, now I see nothing resembling a face. Oh well.

Zooming in the "nose" would be in-proportionally large for the face. Looks more like clouding to me possible caused by moisture on surveillance camera:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Could it be a balaclava over a light skinned person with a big nose?

The part where Suspect is walking back up the South hallway. We do not know that this was not spliced / different time stamp.

And reading this, just make me think. Suspect would have to know some of MB routine to know where to be when she entered. How would Suspect know or not know that possible open Dutch Door would cause her to stroll down that South hall? We do not even know that the doors were still open when MB arrived. Routine would dictate where MB would go jmho. Those Dutch doors are not far to be going all the way down that hall. JMHO.

Also they said she first walks in at 4:18 a.m. and 4:20 a.m. is on the Official Timeline from MPD. So we do not know that she didn't come in then go back out and reenter at 4:20. JMHO
If either the door to Room 4 in the west hall or the Dutch Doors were closed by SP prior to Missy arriving then we have something rather obvious going on and it wouldn't look like a staged burglary at all. They would have been seen closing them on camera. More to the point it would make everything SP did in the church a complete waste of SP's time. I mean why bother with anything at all when SP could just wait by the door and kill her without any theatrics.

For me, I believe that SP was trying to make it look like a burglary gone wrong and doing anything that would make it not look like a burglary (such as closing doors) would defeat that purpose. If that did happen however I would have to open my search for a POI with the expectation of finding someone that is not particularly bright, not a planner, and someone that should quite easily have been identified long before now because it would have to be someone that was not only known to Missy to have a beef with her but to others as well. Something like a cop with a Wyatt Earp mentality which would make for a pretty decent sized pool of POIs.

As for the rest, there are quite a number of splices that occur in the video, even from the same camera. Every time you notice the picture "shudder" in the video (for some you can only see this for a few frames) that particular camera stopped recording and more than one video was spliced to create the continuity we see. At least two different times you can see "Loading ..." on the bottom left of frames where longer videos (larger file sizes) are being loaded into the software MPD used to splice it together. This happens when SP goes from the west hall to the south hall and the second time I have seen it occurs when SP comes back down the south hall toward the west. I am still working on finding all the splices. It is very likely there is at least one where SP is at the locked door to the left of Room 4 in the west hall because SP stays stationary for long enough for the cameras to stop recording. There is a shudder when SP goes into the room with the dutch doors as well.

Something that people have to keep in mind with these cameras is that if SP were to simply stop moving or make only slight movements they could be standing right near the camera and it will still stop recording. More so, if SP simply took a step and waited a few seconds and then took another step, and so on then SP could have gone around that church and never appear on camera at all. It is very likely that the software for these cameras had what is called an Absence/Presence setting that wasn't enabled. If it were enabled recording would have started or continued regardless of whether or not SP moved so long as they were in range of the camera.

Could it be a balaclava over a light skinned person with a big nose?
Could be a mask. But I think there is much weight to what NIN said about clouding and moisture considering the conditions at the time.

Just playing devils advocate...but, if the Altima wasn't involved at all, does that change anyone's POI?

Stock photos of a Nissan Altima 2010 front and rear showing adjustable headrests, angled headrests, and thick center sterring wheel, various features.

Attachments

• VEHICLE interior 2010 front seats.jpg
    VEHICLE interior 2010 front seats.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 74
  • VEHICLE interior 2010 headrests.jpg
    VEHICLE interior 2010 headrests.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 62
Little tidbit, during a press conference it was stated by MPD, that the (non published) video shows how MB is walking "towards where the attacker was located", something like that. So SP must have been hidden from her view, alcove, room enclosure, small hallway. They saw SP going somewhere and then MB approaching. They did not just run into each other in the main SW hallway.

-Nin

Maybe Missy heard some noise, made by the perp, went to check on it and basically trapped the perp in a room or an alcove. He panicked and attacked her, trying to escape.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Maybe, I have some hallucinations if I look at the original pic for some time. First I saw nothing. Then I recognized a face with fair skin on the driver seat, hairstyle: maybe a deep-seated ponytail (ear is free of hair). The neck appears black/dark. I don't see a steering wheel. Behind the driver's seat I see another fair face, smaller than driver's face, with a little distance looking out of the window. Last not least I see a 3rd figure (predominantly upper body) as if kneeling on the back seat and looking out of the rear window. Looks like the little person is wearing a long sleeve shirt and has dark hair. Besides the 3rd person's left side I see something like a light big box.

Now I have to work on my Psyche, it seems? Nocturnal adventures of a mother with 2 children?? ....... :dunno:

I just had a semi aha moment.
I think ArkMimi said something about the perp knowing where to go.

BB, during his 2nd interview on front lawn said he called MB twice that night from Mississippi. Around 7 and then again around nine when he said she was half asleep.

I remember looking at her FB page that said "If it's raining,
We're still training". The timemmm of that post was 9:30p.m.

So, I wonder if maybe he called after she posted that. Or did he call to ask if she was training inside. Or was she just tired and half asleep when she sent out the FB post?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I just had a semi aha moment.
I think ArkMimi said something about the perp knowing where to go.

BB, during his 2nd interview on front lawn said he called MB twice that night from Mississippi. Around 7 and then again around nine when he said she was half asleep.

I remember looking at her FB page that said "If it's raining,
We're still training". The timemmm of that post was 9:30p.m.

So, I wonder if maybe he called after she posted that. Or did he call to ask if she was training inside. Or was she just tired and half asleep when she sent out the FB post?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I can't remember......was there a time zone difference?

I have a fairly good memory as far as most of this case in the beginning and I'm caught up til now. But you mention you now have a good idea about the POI. Was this from your own research or has it been discussed here in these threads? TIA.
Because of the discussion here. I was way off the mark in my suspicions, I now feel. I was in the family was involved camp, but I had some strong leads that I just couldn't connect in to the case. Reviewing my notes, the new article and video evidence and the thread opening up again has helped me eliminate some of my poi's and point me in another direction where my leads actually make sense and connect...

I can't shake gut feelings I've had all along, but then I read stuff and it makes me question. I don't think the Altima is involved, but then it does seem weird to be completely unrelated.

I feel like anyone can make something out of it by knowing so little information...EX: I don't see ANYTYHING when looking at the Altima pictures...but, if you go looking for something, you're going to find it. JMO, but you can't judge anything by the position of someone's drivers seat...mine is way back and I'm super short. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019