TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is NOT. See his interview with his father re the bloody shirt. He and Dad called this press conference. He mentions the Miss. Plates.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Myth! He didn't randomly mention Mississippi plates like some are suggesting. The comment has been taken out of context. What was the reporter's question?

Yes, I agree.

On one hand, I recall myself saying odd things after experiencing a traumatic event. I don't want to hold someone accountable for every utterance they say while in shock.

But on the other hand, it's a very strange detail to notice and all the stranger to comment upon it at that time. Does make me go hmmmm....
BB set off many hinky meters for many reasons. Enough that many keep him on their personal 'lists' to this day.

At about 1:25 --- after the Altima stops and then starts going again - something moves from right to left inside the building window - may be just reflection from car lights.

I agree it doesn't look like Texas. So far I haven't been able to find any other states using the same One State Under God.

Thanks for indulging me ND2014 and Mistree. Usually I lurk on this case.

I've been looking as well. Interestingly enough Mississippi is also a 6 digit license plate.
I think it was our member KaBoom who had mentioned Texas and California also had the 6 digits.

Has anyone been able to decipher the front license plate?
I mentioned a few pages back that maybe they didn't match or were stolen etc.
In the image they appear different, IMO.

I've been looking as well. Interestingly enough Mississippi is also a 6 digit license plate.
I think it was our member KaBoom who had mentioned Texas and California also had the 6 digits.

My state (Louisiana) also has six for personal vehicles, unless it's a vanity plate. Our sequence, though, is 3 letters followed by 3 numbers.

I haven't been able to find out whether a cancelled/expired personalized plate in Texas can ever be used by someone else a later date (like phone numbers are eventually recycled).

I agree with your subsequent post the the front plate seems completely different. Does Texas require front and back plates?

If you're referring to what I think you are, those are drips of water. They occur frequently throughout the time the car is parked - at various times at left, center and right.

I don't see any other blips or flashes during that sequence.

It just dawned on me....I bet the "blip/flashes" are from the T.V that's on the upper level of SWFA.

At about 1:25 --- after the Altima stops and then starts going again - something moves from right to left inside the building window - may be just reflection from car lights.
I am reasonably sure it is the driver side tail light/brake light seen reflecting. Before it appears on the window pane the Altima is continuing to travel along the rear of the building (west side) and is heading south. The reflection's movement suggests that the Altima is braking before making the left to travel east up the south side (right side if you are looking at the building in satellite view) of the building. After that turn the Altima would then be heading toward 287 before turning left again to cross the east side (front) of the building.

JMO.... it sure didn't last very long if it was. Not sure they would drive around with lights going on and off. I also wouldn't pick a place like the gun store either!!!! Most of us know that all stores pretty much have cameras now. However, it could have been!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can just see it now..."Hey, let's go over to the gun store lot where there are lights and many cameras! That'll be much better than that dark wooded road across the street by the airport. Let's wear a helmet and balaclava and take the dog. Let's throw in a few alien masks in case we want to change costumes while we...get it on." ROFL:)

Then I guess you can't see these artifacts either.
attachment.php
Thank you for these pictures.
I noticed in the first picture I can see a hand on the steering wheel.
I'm confused as to the pictures of the "retractable roof" there doesn't appear to be a sun roof on this car in any of the images I have seen so I'm curious as to why you believe this is a retractable roof?

The driver knows police would like to speak to them by now, imo (unless the driver was passing through town)
Also,why would the driver turn headlights off as soon as s/he turned into the SWFA lot? I can't think of any good reason unless something sketchy happening.
I totally agree with you. I believe the driver definitely knows that LE wants to talk to them but the driver has no intention of coming forward to talk with them. They are truly hoping that LE has no clue that they are involved.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

We knew it was going to happen. We've all lost our minds over this case. 9 months was the breaking point. ;)

[emoji13] I think we are all going to need therapy before this case goes to trial. LOL

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I can just see it now..."Hey, let's go over to the gun store lot where there are lights and many cameras! That'll be much better than that dark wooded road across the street by the airport. Let's wear a helmet and balaclava and take the dog. Let's throw in a few alien masks in case we want to change costumes while we...get it on." ROFL:)

Too funny!!!! Love it!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcd...-Video_Dallas-Fort-Worth-377361451.html?amp=y

Please watch this ENTIRE VIDEO! It has lots of interesting tidbits INCLUDING THE dang MISSISSIPPI PLATES!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the raw video.

A reporter asks BB about the fishing trip, asks if he has someone to corroborate the info.

That's when BB responds that police already have done that, that they have the tickets, and he says in fact the car I drove up in yesterday had Mississippi plates.

Thank you for these pictures.
I noticed in the first picture I can see a hand on the steering wheel.
I'm confused as to the pictures of the "retractable roof" there doesn't appear to be a sun roof on this car in any of the images I have seen so I'm curious as to why you believe this is a retractable roof?

How else do you expect the aliens to enter and exit the vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member