TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, off topic a bit. Does anyone recall when RB and VB made it to Midlothian the first time?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sorry, off topic a bit. Does anyone recall when RB and VB made it to Midlothian the first time?

Wasn't it on Tuesday? Didn't they leave the RV in CA and fly back? Think that was some reasoning for the bloody shirt going to the dry cleaners-they had brought limited wardrobe with them Someone said it probably cost as much to dry clean the shirt as to go buy a new one. Can't recall the brand but someone said Sears/Penny's/Kohls would have it for about $10.

Wasn't it on Tuesday? Didn't they leave the RV in CA and fly back? Think that was some reasoning for the bloody shirt going to the dry cleaners-they had brought limited wardrobe with them Someone said it probably cost as much to dry clean the shirt as to go buy a new one. Can't recall the brand but someone said Sears/Penny's/Kohls would have it for about $10.

Please remind me what day the killing was. Monday morning, is that right?

Thank you Dollcat. I've been fretting a bit about this for 6 weeks now. When I listened to BB's interview in the front yard, (interview would have been Tuesday) the camera panned to the side of the house and I thought it caught RB and VB by the garage. But I didn't go back and recheck. So, when I did a few days ago, that part of the video was no longer available. I saw a still photo on another site (sorry, couldn't help myself after the Dallas Observer article) and saw a still shot of RB and VB by the garage. For whatever reason, I thought they arrived later in the week.

Totally agree, Dex. This has been quite bothersome to me from the beginning. It's just too timely and convenient, and, out of the ordinary for the poster.

IMHO

:websleuther:

Something that stands out to me too, when we travel, we do NOT check in on FB due afraid people will know we are out of town and try and rob our house. Or, if my husband is out of town, we also don't broadcast it as people would know I'm alone. So, if BB was worried about MB's safety, why would he check in as being out of state and let people know MB was home???? And I also agree, it's one thing if it's normal for people to do, but for him, it seemed out of the norm.

Now.........I'm not in the BB did it camp. I don't know who did it honestly. But this also flags as a little "off" to me too.

SP is carrying a pry-bar in his/her right hand and a hammer in his/her left hand when traversing from the bulletin board over to the corner of the coffee grounds cafe. S(he) then slip-packs the pry bar away and continues carrying the hammer all the way to the double Dutch doors. I can post frames tomorrow, if you like me to.

The white you see in the right pants pocket is another tool. That tool shows very well in the end sequence of the video, the part where SP is holding the *saran wrap- ziplock- trashbags* in his left hand while hammering the glass.

-Nin
Have you examined the frames from the 20 second video that MPD posted of this particular sequence - heading to the south hall and Dutch Doors? It is a cropped view and each frame was processed in several ways but maybe there is something to work with?

Just asking Jethero.. how do we know this? I probably missed that. Personally I thought the LW was VERY vague in the family's whereabouts. just sayin'

Re: LE checking on BB whereabouts.............LE, if thoroughly vetted BB alibi, would CERTAINLY know where BB's phone was when they spoke with him on the day of the murder. JMO Hopefully, they know where MT was, as well as the rest of the family.

Yes, this was a revenge/hate induced event IMO. After seeing that knee wrap today, I am convinced. I am quite familiar with shin guards, wraps, pads you name it. This person has a knee problem or injury. I have no doubt about it.

-Nin

HMMM Is knee pad on one knee only? If so, that's a dead giveaway about weakness or injury. If on BOTH, maybe just to prepare to crawl or to further disguise body shape. JMO

Something that stands out to me too, when we travel, we do NOT check in on FB due afraid people will know we are out of town and try and rob our house. Or, if my husband is out of town, we also don't broadcast it as people would know I'm alone. So, if BB was worried about MB's safety, why would he check in as being out of state and let people know MB was home???? And I also agree, it's one thing if it's normal for people to do, but for him, it seemed out of the norm.

Now.........I'm not in the BB did it camp. I don't know who did it honestly. But this also flags as a little "off" to me too.

Great point about that post screaming. My wife is alone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With thought given to apparel in this crime, as discussed today here on WS, don't forget BB's own words: "It was a shoddy amount of clothing to look like some type of enforcement officer, it wasn't real tactical clothing," Brandon said.from media source: https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/04...-caught-on-camera-just-before-trainers-murder
I've wondered if the SP outfit is a mishmash of items easily available to the SP, like hockey goalie shin guards, baseball catcher chest protector, perhaps a husband or child who plays a sport where protective gear is used.jmo

Re: LE checking on BB whereabouts.............LE, if thoroughly vetted BB alibi, would CERTAINLY know where BB's phone was when they spoke with him on the day of the murder. JMO Hopefully, they know where MT was, as well as the rest of the family.
I am trying to remember which interview but in one of them I thought BB said he spoke with MPD more than once that day on the trip home. Plus, I can't imagine that MPD would not call him because they would have to considering he is the next of kin for notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcat View Post

Thank you Dollcat. I've been fretting a bit about this for 6 weeks now. When I listened to BB's interview in the front yard, (interview would have been Tuesday) the camera panned to the side of the house and I thought it caught RB and VB by the garage. But I didn't go back and recheck. So, when I did a few days ago, that part of the video was no longer available. I saw a still photo on another site (sorry, couldn't help myself after the Dallas Observer article) and saw a still shot of RB and VB by the garage. For whatever reason, I thought they arrived later in the week.

VB had posted on her FB that they arrived late Monday night when asked by someone. (which would have been night of Murder 4/18/16) Unsure if still able to view, I have ss which is where I get my reference. JMHO

I am trying to remember which interview but in one of them I thought BB said he spoke with MPD more than once that day on the trip home. Plus, I can't imagine that MPD would not call him because they would have to considering he is the next of kin for notification.

Here is BB first interview about 15 min after he arrived home, he says he has spoken with police and they told him bits and pieces about what happened. Said probably said as you know. (paraphrased the last)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-VrD-5dPQ&feature=youtu.be

Possible, yes. I just do not understand how high up those guards are reaching. Looks like a rivet there. Also the patella area looks open or folds open.

attachment.php

I am still thinking the protective gear on the leg may serve a double purpose, safety and stability. As I said, I wished we had the entire unpublished of the church surveillance video. I need some additional perspectives.

-Nin

Could the SP be using a leg holster like this? 5697c191b1e194400b7902e2d3c788e1.jpg
10550-big.jpg

Have you examined the frames from the 20 second video that MPD posted of this particular sequence - heading to the south hall and Dutch Doors? It is a cropped view and each frame was processed in several ways but maybe there is something to work with?

That video (HD) does not show SP slipping the pry bar into his front pack/ pocket. It's in both the short MPD version and the extended one.

There is workable stuff in there, yes. As you said, each frame has been worked on with consequently lots of artifacts showing. I need the raw, dirty, version. That would make me happy. ;--)

-Nin

I can't remember... Did BB go on the fishing trip alone, or with a friend? Did BB drive back here alone, or with a friend?

Thanks!

Here is BB first interview about 15 min after he arrived home, he says he has spoken with police and they told him bits and pieces about what happened. Said probably said as you know. (paraphrased the last)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-VrD-5dPQ&feature=youtu.be

But LE would not know who they are actually speaking to. I know it opens up the possibility that even more people are involved if he would have someone pretending to be him on the phone. And I don't think he was the SP. I'm just saying where his phone pings is not corroborating his alibi. And I'm sure (hope) they did alot more than that.

I have not seen the camera go black - do you have this shot? Would love to see. I have heard others say the same, but I never saw this. Thanks

Good luck getting the shot of the screen going black, K Moon. I have been asking and looking for weeks.

Good question! Did they first fly back home (I believe they were based in Austin) from CA, or go directly to Midlo? Or did they drive back to TX from CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499