TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by Dollcat
Just curious but how could you tell the pants/shorts were nylon from the poor quality video shots we've seen?

On the shingoard/knee pads-maybe they were worn in multiples and /or backwards to help with the "walk"?

rbb

Wondering if you have a source for BB saying the pants/shorts were nylon. ??? Thanks.
IIRC, and I don't always, :thinking:, BB stated this part about regular jogging pants after he had seen the first version of the video while at MPD.
JMHO BB has not seen and was not shown the entire video of SP.

Here is the Media Link *NO-DISCUSSION*
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...8-Apr-2016-Media-amp-Timeline-*NO-DISCUSSION*

Way to save the day with the vid, Amateurpi1

Thank you Dollcat. I've been fretting a bit about this for 6 weeks now. When I listened to BB's interview in the front yard, (interview would have been Tuesday) the camera panned to the side of the house and I thought it caught RB and VB by the garage. But I didn't go back and recheck. So, when I did a few days ago, that part of the video was no longer available. I saw a still photo on another site (sorry, couldn't help myself after the Dallas Observer article) and saw a still shot of RB and VB by the garage. For whatever reason, I thought they arrived later in the week.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

7:49 RB and VB are in side yard. I am not sure of the date this interview was shot. Perhaps someone has it in their timeline. I cursory looked in the media thread but didn't find the original video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrO_lzweY

IMO

I disagree. At 1.09 the hammer is in the killer's left hand - not the right.

I stand corrected! I just watched in slow motion. Sorry and :tyou: It is a reflection though for sure. BUT NOT THE HAMMER. :shame:

I believe the photo of the light nissan was the one that was investigated by MPD right after the murder. Supposedly it was owned by AS or her mother. <modsnip>. AS is the person who was <modsnip> on/in the Dallas Observer article a couple of days ago because she cried foul at online investigators. AS mentioned a certain FB person who had nothing to do w/WS. Guess what? WS also had to incur the blame from AS wrath; totally irresponsible journalism in my opinion by the articles's author.
I planning to contact the author of the factless composition. Here is the link again: Jane provided it a couple of days ago:
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...-in-missy-bevers-murder-investigation-9129736

Thank you, Jane for opening my eyes!

you Jane
The picture I saw would have nothing to do with AS.

Wasn't it on Tuesday? Didn't they leave the RV in CA and fly back? Think that was some reasoning for the bloody shirt going to the dry cleaners-they had brought limited wardrobe with them Someone said it probably cost as much to dry clean the shirt as to go buy a new one. Can't recall the brand but someone said Sears/Penny's/Kohls would have it for about $10.

Agreed w/cost of shirt vs. cost of dry-cleaning. Dry cleaning was most likely a red herring for a "photo spot" with media.

Agreed. I think if she had some ulterior motive, it wouldn't have been public on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or, another way you could look at it is if you were trying to appear totally innocent in your postings, you would definitely post it on FB. Just like BB posted the photo of the restaurant, made sure he gave a play by play on where he was, made sure that he pointed out the Mississippi license plate on the rental car, and on and on.

IMO, bloody shirt was "red herring". Think about it. Really? Why go to all the pomp and circumstance for dog blood? Bear in mind it was a dog who accidentialy died a couple of days after a family member was brutally murdered. The presser that went along w/the bloody shirt drew no sad family comments about Missy. Hard to dispute the lack of empathy, sympathy, etc. for a family member who died a violent death.

I totally agree with you on this. What has bothered me ever since I first viewed the video following the police interview due to the bloody shirt being taken to the dry cleaners. Missy's father-in-law was totally struggling not to burst out laughing throughout the press questioning. He appeared to be amused by the entire situation. BB was being overly serious, obviously to me, during the comments to the press, all while his father was, IMO, enjoying every moment. There is no secret that he was not overly fond of MB. JMO, but a very strong opinion.

VB had posted on her FB that they arrived late Monday night when asked by someone. (which would have been night of Murder 4/18/16) Unsure if still able to view, I have ss which is where I get my reference. JMHO

Thank you! I would to see a reference/source. Seems odd that in the midst of a murder of a family member, one would have the time and presence of mind to get on FB.

It may be super old news but I was standing in line at chipoltle today and I saw the new edition of the Dallas Observer, our alternative newspaper here in North Texas. Have you seen the article about websleuths and the Bevers case? I'm sorry I've been entrinched in work and when I cant sleep I've been catching up on a few missing cases so I'm way behind here.

Not at all. It was a family picture in front of a carport.

Yes it was Jethros post. Thread 37 I believe. Pic of vehicle of interest parked by a dumpster.

I remember seeing a family photo posted on one of the earlier threads. I'm not sure if it's still posted or if it was deleted. I think the picture was from one of the B's FB pages. The picture had a light colored Nissan Altima that was parked in a car port type garage in the background of the photo. I can't remember the exact details. However, I'm pretty sure the car port garage was MB and BB's. The car wasn't silver, but it was light colored. Sorry, I don't have a link or a SS to link

I have to watch again I do not remember Suspect having white box at coming out of that room by bulletin board.
But that is a class room that the Suspect went into. JMHO all the class rooms have window in door, especially in this day in time in which we live. **may have changed when you went there from time but pretty sure was a classroom April 18, 2016. Storage also would have been locked. Which is odd to me that the door on the SE corner that you took that had a sign saying EQUIPMENT ROOM, had a window. :waitasec:

The Appearance of the Infamous White Box that isn't truly box shaped; rather it is rectangular.

CoC SP with white box.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY

to clarify and separate fact from fiction.

The comments by AS in the media are okay to discuss. She is not open for sleuthing.

She was not on the original list of POIs which consisted of individuals who were named in initial search warrants (which according to police led nowhere). It appears she was a POI of certain FB groups who provided her name to LE by way of "tips" causing her to be questioned by LE. LE has stated pretty strongly that they do not appreciate the input of those groups, well meaning though it may be.

Which is exactly why we don't allow those rumors and comments to morph into OUR facts.

I remember seeing a family photo posted on one of the earlier threads. I'm not sure if it's still posted or if it was deleted. I think the picture was from one of the B's FB pages. The picture had a light colored Nissan Altima that was parked in a car port type garage in the background of the photo. I can't remember the exact details. However, I'm pretty sure the car port garage was MB and BB's. The car wasn't silver, but it was light colored. Sorry, I don't have a link or a SS to link

That's what I remember seeing also.

Wish I had been warned that frightening content would be found. It is possible the SP played Umbrella. On looking deeper, former police officers are heavily recruited for security protection. Some guards can be considered working for Umbrella Security and can involve special ops.

The game is Resident Evil. I don't believe any of their family was involved. I think Missy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If the SP is a security guard he may work at night somewhere and stays home all day. That would be why no one has seen him out walking. He may have even changed the way he walks now.

Totally agree!! And as many of us have said before ... why is a single woman posting on your Facebook .."hope you made it" I never could understand why she would communicate that publicly. Seems she would text it since he's married....JMO

It appears that this rare FB post was a sign/signal to unknown others. BB had already called his wife 2x that evening.

Thank you! I would to see a reference/source. Seems odd that in the midst of a murder of a family member, one would have the time and presence of mind to get on FB.

The stuff people share and post of FB has always perplexed me. Some people post or check in multiple times a day including play by play updates on basic daily routine type things, other post regularly and others post/check-in sporadically. From what I've seen from my "friends" on FB I really don't think the timing of FB posts or check-in's tell us very much.

I disagree. At 1.09 the hammer is in the killer's left hand - not the right.

MrsPC, regarding the gloves and /or the pry bar, I looked at the pictures again and am backing up for the moment of seeing a tool in SP's right hand. I have to go back to the original frames and get a better idea of what may very well be an optical illusion between something in SP's hand / something on the right glove and the tool peeking out of his or her right pocket (pants).

Again, just wanted to let you know. We'll look at it together.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member