TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you don't mind but I wanted to point out something with SP's left leg. The same shape (especially with the left hand frame) can be seen on SP's left leg on the one frame you had worked up to get a better view of the strapping for the shin guards.

attachment.php

Yes, NIN. It is a flashlight in the left hand.

This is Batbrat's detailed post regarding the body shape of the SP dated 6/19/16. Batbrat discovered a similar tactical vest w/images and felt SP either wore a coat under the vest or the vest was stuffed with tools that may be needed.

Research. The subject is wearing an ordinary tactical vest with pouch pockets over a jacket or coat. We know that because we can see evidence of it quite clearly in several segments of the video. I have researched tactical gear exhaustively. I was able to locate a vest very similar to the one subject is wearing after eliminating around 100 similar styles. (see Fig 1) This vest is close in design, with similar pocket locations and other visual clues. It has specific dimensions which I have applied to the subject in the video. The stacked pouch pockets which are around 6.5” x 4” x 2.5”, and darted chest pockets which are 4 x 3 x 1.5” (presumably deeper when full) are my baseline. Including the interfaced flaps and vest (which may also be lined), plus any jacket underneath, the lower pouch pockets would protrude 3-4” minimum, and if full, perhaps more. A vest identical to the one pictured, but with POLICE patches was sold on eBay last October. The vest is just one aspect, and my numbers are just a starting point, but you can see how just a few inches in layers of bulk must be accounted for rather than trusting what the eye sees and assuming "flesh".
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-28&p=12644336#post12644336

And let us look again at Batbrat's genderless animation of Green SP. In the SSs, it appears, to me, that SP is wearing tactical gloves and not gloves meant more for Sunday School or any other reason. An oddity for me is how SPs leg calf muscles seem to jump. Be sure to watch the gif to the end.

scant.gif
Credit and thanks to Batbrat.

This is Batbrat's detailed post regarding the body shape of the SP dated 6/19/16. Batbrat discovered a similar tactical vest w/images and felt SP either wore a coat under the vest or the vest was stuffed with tools that may be needed.

And let us look again at Batbrat's genderless animation of Green SP. In the SSs, it appears, to me, that SP is wearing tactical gloves and not gloves meant more for Sunday School or any other reason. An oddity for me is how SPs leg calf muscles seem to jump. Be sure to watch the gif to the end.

View attachment 108740

Amazing !! Haven't seen this....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing !! Haven't seen this....

Batbrat invested A LOT of time and scientific work using measurements and research into his/her work. Lots of interesting work in these 39 prior threads! Working into this 40th.

Hopefully Batbrat will be back when something breaks loose! YOUR MISSED!
Great work NIN

O/T if you or any family or friends are heading out for flights at any major airport.. be safe. Lots of protests going on ... like thousands of people. Stay safe... carry on..

The MPD video showing SP wandering through CC church displays 4386 frames/layers with a frame-rate of 30 fps.
So it takes quite a while to go through certain layers /frames sequences, export them, convert them and file them.
Consequently some frames/layers are going to more interesting than others, or just show certain aspects in a more explicit way.

Here are some interesting raw pictures I like to share. They are not edited, so you can process them yourself, if you wish. This one shows a possible patch over the white writing on the left upper side of SP's jacket:

Original layers/frames:

attachment.php

Re-sampled, but not edited otherwise:
attachment.php

Possible patch re-sampled, but not edited otherwise:

attachment.php

:tyou: NIN, your amazing work is very helpful. Of the patches you posted, well, I can't say definitively that one is a match but my favorite hat is off to you for discovering this fine detail of the patch.

:tyou: NIN, your amazing work is very helpful. Of the patches you posted, well, I can't say definitively that one is a match but my favorite hat is off to you for discovering this fine detail the patch.

Hey, right back at you. Thank you for all the valuable local research and contributions!

-Nin

Yep, you are right! Here is the other pic:

attachment.php

That look as if he is wearing shorts is definitely caused by KNEEPADS. I worked on the last sequence in the video:

Original frame:
attachment.php

Re-sampled and lightly edited (exposure and toning):

attachment.php

-Nin
I have to commend you on your efforts with these last sets of posts - not just this leg work. Lots of eye candy to engage my brain.

View attachment 108740

Keep in mind the sequence of steps SP is taking that SP is turning at the SW corner to go to the Dutch doors, So, the left foot appears it is really turning out when it is actually just pointing in the direction the SP wanted to walk.

NIN, a couple of frames before SP enters the sanctuary, SP uses both the headlight and the flashlight. The white glow from both flashlights are seen shining in the video. We've even discussed if the SPs gloves had lights on them. Still can't imagine this SWAT jacket having an official city service worker patch on it. This murder investigation scares me.

My point is that the tool marks on the door and any shoe prints found at the scene aren't going to lead police to Missy's killer.

I'm not sure why you think tool marks and foot prints wouldn't give police a lead. There have been many cases where shoe prints have led police to killer/s.

Name one.

The Night Stalker - Richard Ramirez

I asked for a case where a shoe print led investigators to a suspect.

You provided a case where shoe prints from multiple crime scenes connected the murders and indicated a single offender was responsible for all of those murders.

That is not the same thing. In fact, it supports my point. Each shoe print has evidentiary value only in that it can be compared to another. None led police to the identity of the killer.

According to the FBI, footwear (shoe prints) may potentially lead to a suspect.

I appreciate your diligence, but in the case links you provided the police were led to a suspect by physically following a trail of footprints, not by analyzing a shoe print to lead them to a suspect. Those are two very different things.

I understand what you're saying and I agree that footprints can't identify a suspect, However, I'm saying that footprints have the potential to lead police to suspects. Which are two different things. I'm not trying to be snarky or disrespectful I just want to be clear in what I'm saying.

(I snipped the quotes to shorten up the post)

This is sort of like......."Who's On First":crazy:

Keep in mind the sequence of steps SP is taking that SP is turning at the SW corner to go to the Dutch doors, So, the left foot appears it is really turning out when it is actually just pointing in the direction the SP wanted to walk.

NIN, a couple of frames before SP enters the sanctuary, he uses both his headlight and his flashlight. The white glow from both flashlights are seen shining in the video. We've even discussed if the SPs gloves had lights on them. Still can't imagine this SWAT jacket having an official city service worker patch on it. This murder investigation scares me.

BBM..

NO Kidding!

What was Batbrat's determination of height again? 5'9" to 6'?? It's been months since we watched the green man evolve. Seeing this again just screams "male perp" to me. Long arms, no neck, no butt, gimpy walk head leaning forward says SP is not a young person. JMO..

:thinking:

I understand what you're saying and I agree that footprints can't identify a suspect, However, I'm saying that footprints have the potential to lead police to suspects. Which are two different things. I'm not trying to be snarky or disrespectful I just want to be clear in what I'm saying.

(I snipped the quotes to shorten up the post)

This is sort of like......."Who's On First":crazy:

I understand what you are saying...

BBM..

NO Kidding!

What was Batbrat's determination of height again? 5'9" to 6'?? It's been months since we watched the green man evolve.
Seeing this again just screams "male perp" to me. Long arms, no neck, no butt, gimpy walk head leaning forward says SP is not a young person. JMO..:thinking:

08-04-2016, 02:45 PM

Batbrat
user-offline.png

Join DateMay 2016LocationColoradoPosts358​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by curiousjo
So Batbrat- in your estimate- what height is SP?

My estimate of SP with gear consistently fell between 71-73+". Subtracting gear (based on my research of what it appears SP is wearing), is ~2 to 3", leaving SP's actual height somewhere between 5'8" to 5'11+".

My average result is 72.5" with gear. My average gear dimensions add 2.5". My opinion is SP's actual height without gear is probably somewhere around 5'10" or just over.

I'm sorry to be a "Debbie Downer", there is NO new information on this case. I can't imagine all these months and nothing credible. I have my own theories, but they are not allowed. Justice for MB!!!

The MPD video showing SP wandering through CC church displays 4386 frames/layers with a frame-rate of 30 fps.
So it takes quite a while to go through certain layers /frames sequences, export them, convert them and file them.
Consequently some frames/layers are going to more interesting than others, or just show certain aspects in a more explicit way.

Here are some interesting raw pictures I like to share. They are not edited, so you can process them yourself, if you wish. This one shows a possible patch over the white writing on the left upper side of SP's jacket:

Original layers/frames:

attachment.php

Re-sampled, but not edited otherwise:
attachment.php

Possible patch re-sampled, but not edited otherwise:

attachment.php

dallasmarshal.jpg

08-04-2016, 02:45 PM

Batbrat
user-offline.png

Join DateMay 2016LocationColoradoPosts358​
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by curiousjo
So Batbrat- in your estimate- what height is SP?

My estimate of SP with gear consistently fell between 71-73+". Subtracting gear (based on my research of what it appears SP is wearing), is ~2 to 3", leaving SP's actual height somewhere between 5'8" to 5'11+".

My average result is 72.5" with gear. My average gear dimensions add 2.5". My opinion is SP's actual height without gear is probably somewhere around 5'10" or just over.
Thank you!

View attachment 108740
If the media would show Batbrats animated work, surely someone would recognize that walk!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member