TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the images that the suspect is on surveillance cameras, even some that we have not been privy to, and Missy on camera arriving and entering iirc and the attack was not captured. hmmm,(me thinking suspect was very familiar with the church)and now if true she was beaten and stabbed by a suspect that had a hammer on camera. Maybe she was beaten with the hammer, but if true she was also stabbed by a suspect that was supposedly there to burgle the church. I not buying it. jmo idk
That tactical hammer can puncture, which is what was initially reported. I think they just took liberty with known facts...stabbing instead of puncture.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If the media would show Batbrats animated work, surely someone would recognize that walk!

Where is Nancy Grace when we need her?!?! Nancy!!! Please pick this up for your next podcast....

That's a good idea as long as she gets her facts straight!!! This case doesn't need any more media-driven embellishment of information. Just my opinion...........

That's a good idea as long as she gets her facts straight!!! This case doesn't need any more media-driven embellishment of information. Just my opinion...........

I honestly believe that the media has not done enough to cover this case. With nothing new AT ALL from MPD for months, we need to rely on media to continue to talk about this case! Bring it on!

Today, 05:19 PM#174 arkansasmimi http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-40&p=13105130#post13105130
Oct 27, 2016
"The department announced Thursday two anonymous donors have contributed $15,000 each to the reward fund for information leading to an arrest, raising the reward total to $50,000."

"It was on April 18, 2016 that Bevers was found murdered inside the Creekside Church of Christ. She had gone to the church in the early morning hours to set up for a Camp Gladiator workout class. The body of the 45-year-old was found less than an hour later by one of the fitness class participants. The video does not show the mother of three beaten and stabbed to death." ***RBBM never seen in any documents or MPD interviews of "beaten and stabbed to death" trying to spice up the story? http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/reward-in-missy-bevers-murder-case-increased-to-50k/

<Original quote snipped for space>

She died of puncture wounds, not stab wounds.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

Sorry if I was not clear, I was questioning what the MSM link posted. And JMHO EXACTLY why MSM should not be believed for every thing they post. But in this case there is also discrepancies within the actual Search Warrants and information directly from MPD. They only spoke about the COD twice in SW, 1, on truck SW (prior to Autopsy) 2 on iPhone/iPad SW which was signed on 4/19 and executed on 4/20. SW very well could have been completed prior to the completion of autopsy and just signed that evening. JMHO MPD has kept info about COD/Mechanism of Death close to the vest. JMHO other than what has been posted from SW or MSM

ETA we do not know what COD/Mechanism of Death is or how it relates to what first view of crime scene appeared (MB deceased body) JMHO

As IllinoisMissing said, wounds were described as "puncture wounds" not "stab wounds."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Lat...378304041.html

Last edited by PatTheRat; Today at 06:42 PM. Reason: Recognizing IllinoisMissing's post
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...l-Struggles-and-Creepy-Message-378304041.html

Who is Illinois Missing? (silly autocorrect I am thinking) *as an aside, that article you linked, (NBC 5's Jocelyn Lockwood contributed to this report) was one of the 3 individuals that requested FOIA stuff. Maybe she will soon do a follow up report.

Sorry if I was not clear, I was questioning what the MSM link posted. And JMHO EXACTLY why MSM should not be believed for every thing they post. But in this case there is also discrepancies within the actual Search Warrants and information directly from MPD. They only spoke about the COD twice in SW, 1, on truck SW (prior to Autopsy) 2 on iPhone/iPad SW which was signed on 4/19 and executed on 4/20. SW very well could have been completed prior to the completion of autopsy and just signed that evening. JMHO MPD has kept info about COD/Mechanism of Death close to the vest. JMHO other than what has been posted from SW or MSM

Even NG's show has confused the "puncture wounds" with "stab wounds." MPD was very precise in noting the difference. IMO it would be prudent to stick with their description versus media descriptions.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1605/04/ng.01.html

If LE has an untouchable poi but cant connect the dots. Then why don't they give out hints so people that knows or seen said perp can help tie some knots.

You specifically asked "Who is Illinois Missing?"

Correct, I thought auto correct corrected some silly reason Arkansas mimi with Illinois Missing as there was not a #posted. :peace: after you posted down thread, I looked back and saw member by that name.

Here a better pic of the knee-pad/ leg and the shoes (reinforced caps ?):

attachment.php

Attachments

• SP KNEEPADS last sequence exp x BW.png
    SP KNEEPADS last sequence exp x BW.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 554
Does anyone else recall somebody stating BB was on his way back from Florida (Fishing trip) instead of Mississippi? Did this misinformation come from a news agency or a private person?

Thanks, Nin

Her friend wrote a blog post saying that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Color:

attachment.php

Attachments

• videoplayback0596 copy SP shoe possibly brownish color.png
    videoplayback0596 copy SP shoe possibly brownish color.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 483
If LE has an untouchable poi but cant connect the dots. Then why don't they give out hints so people that knows or seen said perp can help tie some knots.

I agree. I do not think this case has benefited or progressed by LE keeping such a tight lid on the investigation. IMO Something appears to have gone awry. MPD, FBI, Tx Rangers, ATF, Tarrant Cty, Ellis Cty all assisted/assisting, 2 videos ( car, COC), 9 months, no updates in many months, no arrests. Smells bad.

I agree. I do not think this case has benefited or progressed by LE keeping such a tight lid on the investigation. IMO Something appears to have gone awry. MPD, FBI, Tx Rangers, ATF, Tarrant Cty, Ellis Cty all assisted/assisting, 2 videos ( car, COC), 9 months, no updates in many months, no arrests. Smells bad.
As well as other Homicide departments (Oct 27 2016 article) and

April 22, 2016
"Johnson said multiple local agencies, as well as the FBI, U.S. Marshals, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are assisting in the investigation." http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-video-timeline-released-in-terri-bevers-death-at-texas-church/

JMHO, ^^^ those probably were involved due to what the Suspect was wearing as well as Texas Rangers. Murders happen all the time without all those agencies being involved at once. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member