TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I do not think this case has benefited or progressed by LE keeping such a tight lid on the investigation. IMO Something appears to have gone awry. MPD, FBI, Tx Rangers, ATF, Tarrant Cty, Ellis Cty all assisted/assisting, 2 videos ( car, COC), 9 months, no updates in many months, no arrests. Smells bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When a perp showed up in police gearing at a church,obviously we expect to see the FBI and/or Texas Rangers, etc.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I think this case is number one priority for LE. I think, JMO, there are several layers for LE to dissect . Many ppl had motive in this case. The net is still huge which has caused delays .

I think this case is number one priority for LE. I think, JMO, there are several layers for LE to dissect . Many ppl had motive in this case. The net is still huge which has caused delays .
Yes.agreed

Here a better pic of the knee-pad/ leg and the shoes (reinforced caps ?):

attachment.php

not only did the sp wanted to remain non identifiable, but also wanted to protect their own body from bruises or cuts that ppl may have noticed after confronting Missy . Missy was a strong woman. I'm leaning more towards a woman now, JMO.....

When a perp showed up in police gearing at a church,obviously we expect to see the FBI and/or Texas Rangers, etc.

The point was not why the agencies were there but why all of the agencies together have not been able to make arrests in 9 months.

I attend CG at another location. Most campers go in to set up their mats and stretch, etc 5-10 minutes early. I am not saying campers had anything to do with the murder but I have always wondered why 911 call was made at 5am. The workout begins at 5, so I would think the call would have been made prior to 5

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I hope you are right! Without any info it is hard to see the case progressing but I sincerely hope it is. :)

The point was not why the agencies were there but why all of the agencies together have not been able to make arrests in 9 months.

I agree with you...

I attend CG at another location. Most campers go in to set up their mats and stretch, etc 5-10 minutes early. I am not saying campers had anything to do with the murder but I have always wondered why 911 call was made at 5am. The workout begins at 5, so I would think the call would have been made prior to 5

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

It's very possible they did go in before 5 and did their setup/stretches, but around 5 went to find out where MB was at, at which time they located her body.

JMHO they have the information of driving in from SWFA cameras. (ligts from distance turning right into one and only drive. I also believe they probably have Suspect turning into drive also. As well as campers and FB/PD. It was dark

HMMMM....IF suspect car/lights can be seen turning right INTO Creekside, on SWFA surveillance, the same vehicle would have passed SWFA cams seconds before the turn into Creekside. Wouldn't it have been clearly visible? Maybe not plate# but make and model???? JMO If not, there was either NO vehicle, or the perp vehicle turned LEFT into Creekside......and THAT would have been caught on SWFA cam, too. That's why I am doubting that there is evidence of a vehicle...........unless LE has kept definitive vehicle evidence MUM! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
JMHO they have the information of driving in from SWFA cameras. (ligts from distance turning right into one and only drive. I also believe they probably have Suspect turning into drive also. As well as campers and FB/PD. It was dark

HMMMM....IF suspect car/lights can be seen turning right INTO Creekside, on SWFA surveillance, the same vehicle would have passed SWFA cams seconds before the turn into Creekside. Wouldn't it have been clearly visible? Maybe not plate# but make and model???? JMO If not, there was either NO vehicle, or the perp vehicle turned LEFT into Creekside......and THAT would have been caught on SWFA cam, too. That's why I am doubting that there is evidence of a vehicle...........unless LE has kept definitive vehicle evidence MUM! JMO

Good to see you again my friend!

Now to your comment.... EGG ZACT LEE my thought. And either way would be in a corner of frame. But IIRC they said parked so not sure. But jmho that would be how they could confirm the 1st camper arriving at 4:35 a.m.
JMHO, If any vehicle turned into the Church drive SWFA camera would have caught the lights and have a time stamp.

:websleuther: OHH Just thought of something! We (public) have no idea where veh was parked that MPD spoke of, of what surveillance camera took the video. WHAT IF thinking out loud/posting lol ... it was a veh at Whataburger that was caught on surveillance? And veh left there and then drove and turned LEFT into the Church parking drive?

Rather, a veh seen on Whataburger (open 24 hrs) veh leaves (have time stamp) and then xx min/sec later on SWFA camera surveillance video, a veh is seen to be turning into the Church drive (headlights only) (would be a big deal if xx veh did not leave, as in turn around). Possible the veh seen at SWFA was also seen at Whataburger... came from that direction to turn into SWFA... or (if Altima involved someone could have busted doors, went to SWFA to watch for LEO pull into SWFA, slowly drive watching rear view mirror, front to see if LEO come, go around SWFA, park under light positioned again to see both directions if LEO show up... after 6 min, none do so leave... go to Whataburger to wait it out then leave... then turn into church coming from Whataburger and park at back where dark. Could see passing looking into Church parking that not lit up that area, and not visible from Hwy. Afterwards get in vehicle drive straight out and gone, either way. JMHO, Lots of :thinking: and possibilities that could explain a lot of things stated by MPD. JMHO if only that could be it !!!
google whataburger to church.JPG
google whataburger to SWFA.JPG https://www.google.com/maps/dir/SWF...9839467c222c44!2m2!1d-96.9350841!2d32.4557233

I agree with you.

There are only two possible cameras inside the church to have seen a parked vehicle. And, if Missy had driven into the Creekside property and made the right across the front (west side) of the building she surely would have seen it. And if SP had not left by the time of the arrival of the first camper they too would have seen it. There is no possible place for such a vehicle to be parked and be seen on an internal camera and not seen by someone else.

From what I can tell from the SWFA camera view we have of Creekside it does not appear possible to see any vehicle that comes across the front of the church with or without headlights on. It is questionable whether or not a vehicle turning into the Creekside property from 287, regardless of direction, would be seen. There is a row of trees that obscures the view from the SWFA camera in the direction of the car port, front of building, and continuing on toward the entrance to the property. That said, the highest elevation of the property is at the entry. That is the best chance of seeing anything to that side of the church and it would be of headlights at best and nothing approaching what MPD had said. The best chance of seeing anything resembling a vehicle in the way MPD described from the SWFA camera view we have is if the vehicle passed or stopped near the center of that view of Creekside close to (alongside) the south side of the building generally in the area of the library and left end of the office area (with respect to what is inside the building) as that is where the window alignment seen in the view we have is located.

I am still working on much of this. I have generated an isolated video of Creekside from that view at both regular speed and 3x slower. I will be generating a 2x enlargement of that isolated view at both speeds. I will be uploading those a little later on and I will post the links to them.

I have a question that may seem silly, but , aren't the knee pads on backwards in this picture?

The backwards knee pad is probably used to help fake his walk better.

Or to help him balance better with those heavy extra long boots on. Idk

I agree with you.

There are only two possible cameras inside the church to have seen a parked vehicle. And, if Missy had driven into the Creekside property and made the right across the front (west side) of the building she surely would have seen it. And if SP had not left by the time of the arrival of the first camper they too would have seen it. There is no possible place for such a vehicle to be parked and be seen on an internal camera and not seen by someone else.

From what I can tell from the SWFA camera view we have of Creekside it does not appear possible to see any vehicle that comes across the front of the church with or without headlights on. It is questionable whether or not a vehicle turning into the Creekside property from 287, regardless of direction, would be seen. There is a row of trees that obscures the view from the SWFA camera in the direction of the car port, front of building, and continuing on toward the entrance to the property. That said, the highest elevation of the property is at the entry. That is the best chance of seeing anything to that side of the church and it would be of headlights at best and nothing approaching what MPD had said. The best chance of seeing anything resembling a vehicle in the way MPD described from the SWFA camera view we have is if the vehicle passed or stopped near the center of that view of Creekside close to (alongside) the south side of the building generally in the area of the library and left end of the office area (with respect to what is inside the building) as that is where the window alignment seen in the view we have is located.

I am still working on much of this. I have generated an isolated video of Creekside from that view at both regular speed and 3x slower. I will be generating a 2x enlargement of that isolated view at both speeds. I will be uploading those a little later on and I will post the links to them.

RBBM, I agree on the camera's capture from what we know at least. But as far as MB seeing a vehicle we have no way of knowing if she or anyone did or did not. And it very possible that if Suspect parked on the Northside rear, that no one would have seen driving in and making an immediate right - going in front of church. The South West side and East side were lit up as we can see by prev photos and by the SWFA 4/18/16 video. But there are very limited number of street lights on the North side. It being a rainy/stormy early Monday morning after a church night prior, even if anyone saw a parked vehicle with lights out and no occupants (thinking out loud not saying I know) most likely would not have thought anything of the vehicle until later.

from Google with my remarks, Creekside Dad Day Video and ss from NBC5 helicopter footage morning of murder posted at 12:13pm Kerry Sanders Today Show reporting 4/20/16 shows how dark it was as an example-but not rainy conditions as on 4/18/16 http://www.today.com/video/missy-be...structor-in-texas-church-a-woman-669813315633
Missy Bevers Creekside parking lot street lights.jpg Creekside Dad Day Video.jpg Helicopter ss no lights on N side.JPG
Missy Bevers Today Show April 20 2016 AM dark.JPG

On Tues 4/19 BB gave interview I am assuming this is after meeting with MPD. This was prior to the longer version of video released. He states he doesn't think a vehicle was at the facility and we dont know how he got there. starts at around 3:20ish mark.
JMHO he would have spoken to the individual who called him prior to MPD (according to KS anyway). Maybe that person told him didn't see a veh? JMHO

Link to Media thread post with link to video as not to take up space http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12513771#post12513771

On Tues 4/19 BB gave interview I am assuming this is after meeting with MPD. This was prior to the longer version of video released. He states he doesn't think a vehicle was at the facility and we dont know how he got there. starts at around 3:20ish mark.
JMHO he would have spoken to the individual who called him prior to MPD (according to KS anyway). Maybe that person told him didn't see a veh? JMHO

Link to Media thread post with link to video as not to take up space http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12513771#post12513771

so.....there is a good possibility that the sp arrived and left on foot. He or she might have been dropped of else where or another form of transportation was used... MOO

RBBM, I agree on the camera's capture from what we know at least. But as far as MB seeing a vehicle we have no way of knowing if she or anyone did or did not. And it very possible that if Suspect parked on the Northside rear, that no one would have seen driving in and making an immediate right - going in front of church. The South West side and East side were lit up as we can see by prev photos and by the SWFA 4/18/16 video. But there are very limited number of street lights on the North side. It being a rainy/stormy early Monday morning after a church night prior, even if anyone saw a parked vehicle with lights out and no occupants (thinking out loud not saying I know) most likely would not have thought anything of the vehicle until later.

from Google with my remarks, Creekside Dad Day Video and ss from NBC5 helicopter footage morning of murder posted at 12:13pm Kerry Sanders Today Show reporting 4/20/16 shows how dark it was as an example-but not rainy conditions as on 4/18/16 http://www.today.com/video/missy-be...structor-in-texas-church-a-woman-669813315633
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
Well, if a vehicle were parked in the rear of the building neither the SWFA nor internal CCoC cameras would see it. Same is true of a vehicle parked in the North side parking lots. In order for a vehicle to be seen it had to be parked or moving past or within view of the NW doors or the Main doors on the west side. A parked vehicle in either location would be easily observable as it would be no more than 50 feet from the right hand turn at the NW coming in and would be passed if parked within view of the Main entry. Neither of those location can be seen from SWFA. SWFA also can't see into the back parking lots on the east side. They only can see the tops of the lights and no camera inside CCoC can see the back parking lots. That only leaves the south side of the building which, again, would have a vehicle, if it were parked, in plain view.

The thing about the SWFA video is that if that is the camera that allowed MPD to determine when MB arrived that can only be the case if MB either drove around the entire church clockwise and pulled in under the car port or she drove past the car port going further south and looped in the south parking lot back toward the car port. Backing in or making the hard left at the south corner followed by a hard left under the car port would not be visible to those cameras. If it was determined from an internal camera then SP had to be moving and on camera at the time MB was arriving.

Naturally, knowing the answers to whether MPD saw a car or not and which camera showed MBs arrival would make things easier. MPD has not been inclined to answer any questions I have asked of them concerning the cameras that they have not already made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8