TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with others. I really thought they knew who it was and were nailing a case shut, but that obviously hasn't happened. Hopefully something will pick up around the anniversary. Sad that someone "got away" with this murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AGT
Thread #42 is ready for you. Start moving on over please. This one will close in five to ten minutes.

I have to agree with others. I really thought they knew who it was and were nailing a case shut, but that obviously hasn't happened. Hopefully something will pick up around the anniversary. Sad that someone "got away" with this murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jane, aren't you down there, nearby in Texas? It seems like locals would be able to provide more clues.......

Honestly, to me it looks like the Altima (nobody get mad at me please..) interior video images from SWFA are "smudged." Look at the most recent photos where you can clearly see the details of some parts of the car, spokes, door handle, door lines etc. are nearly clear. When it comes to the back seat, or the front seat, it looks like someone smudged over the photo details of the inside of the car.. As if to smear out the person(s) in the car. It also might be why it took so long to release the videos of the SWFA Altima car. I feel like the license plate could have been smeared too.. I know it's dark and raining, but still, not one good zoomable shot of the license plate?

If the released photo and video were intentionally smudged, the only people that had access to the video would be SWFA owners and LE, right?

I'm not saying the photos were tampered with, it's just a wild thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper