TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure my eyes & brain are interp'ing ^ correctly.

So SP is standing in doorway on left side of image, yes?
And ppl are seeing SP's profile of face (and part of SP's body) on the reflection in the highly polished floor?
And SP's facial profile is on the floor, kind of underneath the fire extinguisher box but a little closer to bottom of frame?

Sorry to be so dense about this. Ezrah? Anyone? Thx in adv.

I'm not sure what I am seeing and I just posted the screen grab Ms PC referred to upthread. Obviously some are much better w pics than me:)

attachment.php

-Credit to ezrah-
This is the floor reflection of ezrah's screen grab.
Sorry- not sophisticated in posting photos.

Wow, that’s a brilliant observation! Does anyone have good photo enhancement software in order to make out any specific features? TIA.

Is this face reflection for real or is someone fooling around with us?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I think I see where the face is but can you make out distinguished features? I can’t…. if you can please tell where exactly in the pic you see something. Thanks!

Looks like a guy with a white hat on... and nothing on his face...but the SP didn't have a hat...nor can you see the face....

Well......no. I don't think MSPC, Ezrah or Amateurpi are known for pulling fast ones. Which is why this worries me.

Are some of us blind? I don't see squat diddly.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think I see where the face is but can you make out distinguished features? I can’t…. if you can please tell where exactly in the pic you see something. Thanks!
I'm usually the one who can't see diddly squat but I can clearly see a woman's face reflected in middle of shine on floor. Shocked me

Well......no. I don't think MSPC, Ezrah or Amateurpi are known for pulling fast ones. Which is why this worries me.

Are some of us blind? I don't see squat diddly.

I can't see anything, either.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I can't see anything, either.

After all the screen captures I've taken from the MPD surveillance video I thought I had captured every second until I was reviewing last night and I hadn't taken any at 1.48 where the killer is actually entering the alcove with her left hand up holding the flashlight. Got some last night though at this segment and I'm a little surprised. I think I can actually see the killer's face. (the white streak is the light shining from the flashlight she's holding up.)

View attachment 111113

Could someone possibly outline the face they see, please? I can't make it out, I really want to see it. Thanks.

I'm usually the one who can't see diddly squat but I can clearly see a woman's face reflected in middle of shine on floor. Shocked me

When you say in middle of shine on floor can you specify where exactly? Is it close to the wall under the white thing that is holding what I guess is the fire extinguisher? Sorry, just really want to be looking in the right place to see if I can "see" something? Thanks.

Right below the tile floor. I see a gremlin with googly eyes and bunny ears.

FYI - the photo I posted was just the same photo previously posted but rotated 180 degrees and cropped to focus on the reflection itself. No other edits were made.
It may show SP's face or a portion of SP's face because it represents a reflection made on the floor. Hope that makes sense-

I have been combing other sites and came across this information from some locals: ATF, Texas Rangers and the unnamed federal agency are now off the case. Anyone know if this is true?

Treading gently to respect WS rules. May I ask if anyone would consider the SP to be a member of FF/LE? I found a perfect match (photo) to SPs height, legs, both feet, stance and posture.
I learned a long time ago that anything is considered ruled in until ruled out. JMO

Right below the tile floor. I see a gremlin with googly eyes and bunny ears.

It's Bugs!! LOL, you can't make out a image from a refection off the floor. FYI, the bright light at or around 1:48 by the helmet is a mounted helmet light.

I have been combing other sites and came across this information from some locals: ATF, Texas Rangers and the unnamed federal agency are now off the case. Anyone know if this is true?

I have not heard that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sites I go to are deader than doornails. I check every few days to see what might new. They're not even rehashing over there😡😡

Still think FBI / ATF involves guns, possible drugs, LE. Street murders in Dallas Fort Worth doesn't draw these players out --- just city or county detectives.

It's Bugs!! LOL, you can't make out a image from a refection off the floor. FYI, the bright light at or around 1:48 by the helmet is a mounted helmet light.

Well if you ever do make it out you'll wonder why no arrests in 10 months ;)

The sites I go to are deader than doornails. I check every few days to see what might new. They're not even rehashing over there[emoji35][emoji35]

Still think FBI / ATF involves guns, possible drugs, LE. Street murders in Dallas Fort Worth doesn't draw these players out --- just city or county detectives.

that would be a great question for MPD. I guess they could say?

The sites I go to are deader than doornails. I check every few days to see what might new. They're not even rehashing over there

Found this article from around a month ago. Looks like MPD is still collaborating.......
http://www.elliscountypress.com/201...erri-missy-leann-bevers-murder-investigation/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6