TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying that he's a security guard or was one. The way he runs his hand down the wall makes me think that. I've seen SG's do that several times. I also think he wears glasses, but didn't have them on in the church. The way he looks at everything closely makes me think that.
Wait a minute, aren't you the one that said you think it's a person playing some type of game, dressing up like a Swat guy and that the murder was unintentional?

If I'm wrong about that, I'm sorry.
But I told you I wouldn't forget your theory a second time. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think the first few seconds is one of the most interesting parts of this video....
That wall touching thing is not common. Combined with that quirky walk, someone should recognize SP.
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

^sbm bbm^ TenaciousBacon. Thanks for your ^ post.

You are right: Wall-touching & quirky walk, esp combined, are quite distinctive.

Trying to consider all possibilities, I wonder if SP - regardless of who & motive - might have deliberately 'adopted' those behaviors temporarily because SP was aware of surv cams' recording? Maybe SP realized that walk could implicate another person who routinely walks that way? IDK. Seems if those two behaviors are not natural/routine for SP, seems it would be difficult to stay 'in character' w them consistently. OTOH, we've only seen a brief bit of the recording. How long (one minute?) of time elapsed (20-30-40 min)?

Just spec on my part. No basis in fact.

Wait a minute, aren't you the one that said you think it's a person playing some type of game, dressing up like a Swat guy and that the murder was unintentional?

Yep, A friend whom use to be into the video games liked to get into character. Who would be out that early in the morning? security guard? He may have wanted to be a LEO and couldn't because he wasn't in good enough shape. So he's mad at LEO and was getting into character
and making MPD LEO look bad on video. He's probably also an Atheist and it didn't bother him to vandalize the church. I don't think it was a hit. Why wouldn't he use a gun and make sure the job was quick.

... I don't think it was a hit. Why wouldn't he use a gun and make sure the job was quick.

Do you mean you don't think it was a hired hit? Why wouldn't a gamer also use a gun and be quick about it? Would a gamer be more disposed to inflicting whatever injuries MB sustained via handheld instrument(s)?

Yep, A friend whom use to be into the video games liked to get into character. Who would be out that early in the morning? security guard? He may have wanted to be a LEO and couldn't because he wasn't in good enough shape. So he's mad at LEO and was getting into character
and making MPD LEO look bad on video. He's probably also an Atheist and it didn't bother him to vandalize the church. I don't think it was a hit. Why wouldn't he use a gun and make sure the job was quick.

How do you know a gun wasn't used?

Can you share where you see that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All MOO.
c4ce81c9c3cdd4e03556e9aae90c5930.jpg
Here is my screen grab of the vid Ms PC referred to. I've found that images from a novice (me :) ) do not show well on other's devices. I cropped it, sharpened it, adjusted lighting using PicStitch phone app and got it to a point where for me I could see a profile and what I think is a reflection. Sometimes in photos reflections bounce off objects and you can see things in a " ghosted image". It's hard to see at first but once you see them you can't stop seeing them. lol A blessing and a curse. Maybe you can go to that spot in the video and enhance to see if you can get detail too.

I can see !!!! Many thanks!!!!!!!

All MOO.
Here is my screen grab of the vid Ms PC referred to. I've found that images from a novice (me :) ) do not show well on other's devices. I cropped it, sharpened it, adjusted lighting using PicStitch phone app and got it to a point where for me I could see a profile and what I think is a reflection. Sometimes in photos reflections bounce off objects and you can see things in a " ghosted image". It's hard to see at first but once you see them you can't stop seeing them. lol A blessing and a curse. Maybe you can go to that spot in the video and enhance to see if you can get detail too. https://uploads.tapatalk-All just MOO[/QUOTE]

I tried doing this and can’t make anything out. The one MrsPC shows something but I can’t make out anything definitive. Can you? TIA.

Yes, I think several people, including myself, believe that SP might be a current or former LEO or FF.

BTW, could you clear out your inbox? I tried to message you back but received an error message.

My apologies. Cleared.

Do you mean you don't think it was a hired hit? Why wouldn't a gamer also use a gun and be quick about it? Would a gamer be more disposed to inflicting whatever injuries MB sustained via handheld instrument(s)?
Yes, not a hired hit. If someone wanted her killed I believe they would've done it and not been caught on video.

How do you know a gun wasn't used?
From what I've read a hammer was used.

Okay. I just noticed that the poster has 15 post.

Okay. Now that makes sense. Because at first I was wondering how could you remember someone's post 50 threads in. Lol

But now I see. Justice for Missy.

All MOO.
Here is my screen grab of the vid Ms PC referred to. I've found that images from a novice (me :) ) do not show well on other's devices. I cropped it, sharpened it, adjusted lighting using PicStitch phone app and got it to a point where for me I could see a profile and what I think is a reflection. Sometimes in photos reflections bounce off objects and you can see things in a " ghosted image". It's hard to see at first but once you see them you can't stop seeing them. lol A blessing and a curse. Maybe you can go to that spot in the video and enhance to see if you can get detail too. https://uploads.tapatalk-All just MOO[/QUOTE]

Not sure my eyes & brain are interp'ing ^ correctly.

So SP is standing in doorway on left side of image, yes?
And ppl are seeing SP's profile of face (and part of SP's body) on the reflection in the highly polished floor?
And SP's facial profile is on the floor, kind of underneath the fire extinguisher box but a little closer to bottom of frame?

Sorry to be so dense about this. Ezrah? Anyone? Thx in adv.

attachment.php

-Credit to ezrah-
This is the floor reflection of ezrah's screen grab.
Sorry- not sophisticated in posting photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 302
attachment.php

-Credit to ezrah-
This is the floor reflection of ezrah's screen grab.
Sorry- not sophisticated in posting photos.

I don't see helmet here tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads