TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll help anyway...trying to wake-up Missy's thread so she's not forgotten. This is what I see in Ms PCs pic. I don't know why some can and some can't see it. I lightened it and just put a colored filter on it to help show detail. IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/08a2efb1c6af349310a9dcf253e062c9.jpg[/IMG]

b4184cf148fee6de87a7cd6e3c2f38bf.jpg

I cannot make out anything that looks like a face. I can't even orient myself to where this picture is from based on the original. Would be helpful when posting "revealing" photos to do a side-by-side-by-side view.

1. The original from the video marked with where the picture is cropped from.

2. The revealing photo with all edits noted as per TOS.

3. The revealing photo again, with outlines of suspected features (in this case, the face).

It would be a big help! TYIA

Thank you!!

I'll help anyway...trying to wake-up Missy's thread so she's not forgotten. This is what I see in Ms PCs pic. I don't know why some can and some can't see it. I lightened it and just put a colored filter on it to help show detail. IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/08a2efb1c6af349310a9dcf253e062c9.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks, Ezra!
Finally I can see a face-----But where is the balaclava? It does not make sense that the person took so much time with their disguise, but pulled the balaclava down to expose lower face at some point.

Thanks, Ezra!
Finally I can see a face-----But where is the balaclava? It does not make sense that the person took so much time with their disguise, but pulled the balaclava down to expose lower face at some point.

yes, that is the question that I had as well. I do not know the answer and hopefully Ms PC will respond to help us with this.

yes, that is the question that I had as well. I do not know the answer and hopefully Ms PC will respond to help us with this.

I thought I was seeing it but now with the writing on the pic I'm not sure I was seeing it correctly. Is the writing next to the features or right on top of the features? Can you point out the eyes please? TIA.

I thought I was seeing it but now with the writing on the pic I'm not sure I was seeing it correctly. Is the writing next to the features or right on top of the features? Can you point out the eyes please? TIA.

This is what I see as features. I can't see eyes or a balaclava...
1a69987cad05ffde9eb9511ce703aad6.jpg

Thanks, Ezra!

this killer did go to extreme lengths to conceal her identity - from what I can tell from staring at all the screen captures from the MPD surveillance video - she not only had a balaclava, but also a face guard, and it appears to me that she even has a couple of face masks and at one point they are dangling from her neck (and I had previously studied these masks at length and I posted that one looked like a baby's face and it was driving me crazy.) But anyway at certain segments she pulls the balaclava down, pulls a mask down, etc so at different segments you can see various areas of the face and eyes clearer than others. I was looking online for the type of mask it might be and found some masks that people use to apply makeup on that look similar. Here's a couple links:

http://store.makeupart.net/complete-make-up-mannequin-tool-kit--p57.aspx

http://www.giell.com/makeup-and-mas...mannequin-head-and-mask-set-by-celebrity.html

I can't explain why you can see the outline of her face as she is walking into the alcove other than the lighting/shadows changes throughout the video depending on where she is. But I definitely believe it is the outline of her face that is visible. You cannot see her eyes because there is a shadow from the glare above from the flashlight.

this killer did go to extreme lengths to conceal her identity - from what I can tell from staring at all the screen captures from the MPD surveillance video - she not only had a balaclava, but also a face guard, and it appears to me that she even has a couple of face masks and at one point they are dangling from her neck (and I had previously studied these masks at length and I posted that one looked like a baby's face and it was driving me crazy.) But anyway at certain segments she pulls the balaclava down, pulls a mask down, etc so at different segments you can see various areas of the face and eyes clearer than others. I was looking online for the type of mask it might be and found some masks that people use to apply makeup on that look similar. Here's a couple links:

http://www.giell.com/makeup-and-mas...mannequin-head-and-mask-set-by-celebrity.html

I can't explain why you can see the outline of her face as she is walking into the alcove other than the lighting/shadows changes throughout the video depending on where she is. But I definitely believe it is the outline of her face that is visible. You cannot see her eyes because there is a shadow from the glare above from the flashlight.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG I see it now! Freaky. Definitely looks feminine.

Oh, I see what you are seeing! In this case my "found" face wasn't the right one. I wondered only why my "found" face seemed to be one level deeper (below the helmet) ...

bbm

I would like to see a ss. :)

It is amazing, if not awesome, that our sleuthers have been able to break these images down as you have. A much better job than law officials have done!

Of all the cases we have worked on in the past year, I truly thought this one would be solved long before now. With videos of the crime in the set-up stages, a rarity to have, it has been useless up until now!

Come on you excellent Sleuthers, you are going to solve it!

I took the picture of where she got it at that she posted MsPC and get a totally different picture from the picture she posted. I see 3 standing in alcove. I cropped it just to the alcove on windows 10 photo editing, slate under color scheme, and enlarged a little. Now I understand that it matters what you are
using to edit. Phone or computer...etc.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (40) - Copy.png
    Screenshot (40) - Copy.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 758
I ss these pictures from a few threads back and was wondering why it was posted but has since been removed. I believe it was a post of 4 pictures but this one stuck out to me. I can't make out the building in back ground but looks similar to Long Branch school. Why was it posted? I think because the left circled person has on same mask. With the string of breakins and car robberies, are these the same people as in Missy's murder? In the last post from Mpd they said they feared they may strike again. Hmmm...seems they may have.
attachment.php

Two photos

Attachments

• Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    300 KB · Views: 483
A new thought:

http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story

4:16 a.m. - Missy's pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot
4:20 a.m. - Missy appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building

What if her killer (or accomplice of killer) sat with her in the pick up ...? (Wording: Only her truck is shown NOT Missy driving her truck.)

A new thought:

http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story

4:16 a.m. - Missy's pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot
4:20 a.m. - Missy appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building

What if her killer (or accomplice of killer) sat with her in the pick up ...? (Wording: Only her truck is shown NOT Missy driving her truck.)

You are cherry picking the timeline. That would make no sense. Since the video showed the killer inside the church for 24 minutes before MB arrived. The killer was inside the church, not sitting with MB in her truck. As a matter of fact MB was only sitting in her truck for a maximum of four minutes, probably less. Which is a pretty normal amount of time for a person to shut off the ignition, get personal items together, get out of the vehicle, walk to the door, fiddle with keys and unlock the door, and walk in.

Updated Timeline:

· 3:50 a.m. Monday – Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ

· 4:16 a.m. Monday – Terri Bevers' pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.

· 4:20 a.m. Monday – Terri Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.

· 4:35 a.m. Monday – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location

· 5:00 a.m. Monday – Two 911 calls received from location

· 5:01 a.m. Monday – Fire department dispatched

· 5:03 a.m. Monday – Initial patrol officers dispatched

· 5:07 a.m. Monday – Fire department arrives at the location

· 5:10 a.m. Monday – Officers arrive at the location

Police release 3rd piece of surveillence in Bevers murder

You are cherry picking the timeline. That would make no sense. Since the video showed the killer inside the church for 24 minutes before MB arrived. The killer was inside the church, not sitting with MB in her truck. As a matter of fact MB was only sitting in her truck for a maximum of four minutes, probably less. Which is a pretty normal amount of time for a person to shut off the ignition, get personal items together, get out of the vehicle, walk to the door, fiddle with keys and unlock the door, and walk in.

Police release 3rd piece of surveillence in Bevers murder

I assume that there are at least two perps. One (??) is shown to us on surveillance video. One could have been somewhere where the surveillance cameras didn't get her/him. Which of them (at least 2?) might be the killer I don't know: perp with tools smashing door glass or invisible perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6