TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon was answering a direct question from a reporter about whether police have verified his whereabouts in Mississippi on the day of the murder. That's why he mentioned the rental car and the plates, it was an answer to a question. As for his father's demeanor, Some people laugh when they're nervous. You nor I nor most people on the planet who were just normal countryfolk get put in the position of the whole world looking at them, and handle it like a pro. I would argue that the oddness and awkwardness is more indicative of innocence than it is of guilt

And again, as has been noted many times, RB was not even in the state of Texas when the crime occurred, being about 1600 miles away. So the idea that RB had an MB-crime-stained shirt is almost funny in its ludicrousness, because of the degree of absurdity required to assert he could have participated in a crime from 1500 miles away. It's just silly.

And again, as has been noted many times, RB was not even in the state of Texas when the crime occurred, being about 1600 miles away. So the idea that RB had an MB-crime-stained shirt is almost funny in its ludicrousness, because of the degree of absurdity required to assert he could have participated in a crime from 1500 miles away. It's just silly.

He may not have physically been there, but certainly could’ve had some involvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then it could be a male wanting to ensure her absolute silence or, contrarily, wanting to regain her passion. Perhaps he just meant to scare her but she recognised him.

Or in a rage because he had been suddenly "cut off" after the victim romantically moved on.

That aside, the perpetrators over all gait looks feminine to me.

So if he had "some involvement" from 1500 miles away, then his shirt may have been blood-stained with blood from MB's crime scene? I can see why he might have been giggling over such a ludicrous lack of logic, and why the family has been disgusted over the absurd finger-pointing that is based on nothing but bias. Here, the entire "proof" is that a shirt of a man who was 1500 miles away when the crime was committed had some blood on it - or that he treated such laughable ideas as laughable. Sheesh.

I wasn't referencing him having "some involvement" having anything to do with the bloody shirt....sorry if that was misunderstood. I realize the comment before was in reference to the interview, but I was stating in general terms. He didn't have to be physically in the church (or any other person who may have been in cahoots with the perp) to somehow be involved in this...no need for snark. :)

BUT, a spouse, bf/gf or anyone that has a personal motive for taking a victim out can be charged for planning a murder and have some one else carry the torch. Participation can mean planning, producing the cash to the sp, etc etc etc in the victim's state or from out of state. JMO

BUT, a spouse, bf/gf or anyone that has a personal motive for taking a victim out can be charged for planning a murder and have some one else carry the torch. Participation can mean planning, producing the cash to the sp, etc etc etc in the victim's state or from out of state. JMO

Again - what you describe CANNOT lead to RB having MB's blood on his shirt. Literally impossible. And that - the assertion by some that he might have had MB's blood on his shirt, when he was 1500 miles away - is what was quite laughable. Giving him side eye for laughing at something so preposterous, which should have been seen as stupidly funny, is nothing more than personal bias to the extreme.

What happened to the "If it’s raining we’re still training" post widely referenced in media stories about this case? You can find many instances that link directly to the post Missy made on her Facebook page, but the post isn't there anymore. It seems like I read about a similar post she made on the CGMIthlodian Facebook page but it isn't there anymore either. I could see a new CGMithlodian admin removing the post there, but who could have removed the post on Missy's personal Facebook page?
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d/news-story/5200b0a6b381c4d960c7996c7487a2fd

It’s not uncommon for trainers to have their own personal pages they post on as well as CG groups and even a page they made for themselves as a trainer. There is a whole DFW CG group for members to know what’s going on at each location. Also, CG trainers are extremely supportive of each other and will attend each other’s camps.

I don’t think this was related to CG, I think it’s related to personal choices that were made by the victim. NOT shaming her, but just stating I think this was a personal attack and not related to anything professionally...JMO

Not saying that at all, I'm saying her posts, the posts widely mentioned in medias stories, don't exist anymore. As in they seem to have been deleted. Who deleted the "still raining, still training" post on Missy's Facebook personal page and how? As far as I know, it could only be done by someone with her Facebook password.

What happened to the "If it’s raining we’re still training" post widely referenced in media stories about this case? You can find many instances that link directly to the post Missy made on her Facebook page, but the post isn't there anymore. It seems like I read about a similar post she made on the CGMIthlodian Facebook page but it isn't there anymore either. I could see a new CGMithlodian admin removing the post there, but who could have removed the post on Missy's personal Facebook page?
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d/news-story/5200b0a6b381c4d960c7996c7487a2fd

I would bet that Facebook provided the password to immediate family upon proof of her death. And they would have deleted the post out of respect.

Nothing happened to that post. It is still on MB's Facebook page (March 9, 2016). For some reason, people keep thinking that she posted that the night before her death, but that was never the case. It was always from March 9. I think that the relevance is that rain wasn't going to cancel her classes on that fateful morning because rain didn't cancel her previous classes.

I still think that Missy's death was targeted. There is very little that would surprise me in this case, but Missy's death being something other than targeted would shock me. Missy's death was happening hell or high water on that day IMO. I don't think BB being out-of-town was coincidence although there could be several reasons for this.

ETA - I am trying to think of another murder case where the deceased's next of kin/spouse publicly stated that (s)he would rather have the case remain unsolved than endure chatter about the murder. If the children, especially the youngest, actually think this, that is a learned mentality. Can anyone else think of any cases where words to this effect have been spoken?

Nothing happened to that post. It is still on MB's Facebook page (March 9, 2016). For some reason, people keep thinking that she posted that the night before her death, but that was never the case. It was always from March 9. I think that the relevance is that rain wasn't going to cancel her classes on that fateful morning because rain didn't cancel her previous classes.

I still think that Missy's death was targeted. There is very little that would surprise me in this case, but Missy's death being something other than targeted would shock me. Missy's death was happening hell or high water on that day IMO. I don't think BB being out-of-town was coincidence although there could be several reasons for this.

ETA - I am trying to think of another murder case where the deceased's next of kin/spouse publicly stated that (s)he would rather have the case remain unsolved than endure chatter about the murder. If the children, especially the youngest, actually think this, that is a learned mentality. Can anyone else think of any cases where words to this effect have been spoken?
BBM
Incorrect. While there was a post in March as you say, there was also a post from April 17 at 7:55 pm. I know because I have a screen shot of it.

The post starts "NO EXCUSES... You are Gladiators!" Underneath is the "If it's raining" picture.

At 8:49 she posts to the Camp Gladiator Midlothian page the schedule for classes the next day. She says that it will be Week 1 (ENDURANCE) and weight day. She says that Creekside at 5 am will have cover under the awning. She then says the 9 am class was being moved from the conference center to the civic center.

Has anyone else noticed this of the SP’s right hand in the video? He seems he has his index and middle finger not bent all far as the others. As when he walks down the hall at the beginning, he drags them on the wall. Also the other views where it shows his right hand. Maybe he broke them at some point. If anyone has the video equipment to get close up shots of his right hand that would be great. It could point to just the right person.

The closest thing I can think of is in the Teresa Mayfield case where Teresa’s mother and sister were putting up flyers all over the town with Teresa's photo hoping for tips about her murder. They noticed after awhile they were immediately taken down and assumed it was Teresa’s husband (whom they suspected and was in fact guilty). It turns out it was Teresa’s 3 kids who were aged about 10 to 18 at the time. Her daughter later explained on Dateline that at first they didn’t mind the flyers but after awhile it became extremely distressful to them because they never knew where they would see their mother's face next. The kids had adored their mother and stayed very close to her family so this wasn’t the father manipulating this situation. Not saying that in defense of Missy’s husband just pointing out that it isn’t unheard of for children to be distressed by constant reminders of a tragic event.

What IS weird to me in Missy’s case is the father seemingly using his children as an excuse to hide behind. Because while children may have those reactions it is up to the adults in their lives to know that in the long run justice for the murdered parent is far more important in the grand scheme of things than the temporary distress of the children. I mean it isn’t like he genuinely thinks that in 20 years his kids would be like,”Yeah dad thanks for stopping that investigation into whoever beat our mother to death.Totally cool with knowing that person is still roaming free.” IMO no reasonable adult who has had a loved one so viciously murdered will be willing to just let things go after only a year.

The husband is actually reminding me of my dog right now. She loves to hide her bones all over the house (sometimes in really obvious places) but once you start getting close to one of the treats she starts doing everything in her power to distract you and get your attention away from the hiding spot. She will actually start trying to “herd” you away. If she were speaking she’d be saying, “Move along human there is nothing to see here. There is absolutely not a bone in this shoe and how dare you be in this closet contemplating putting on that totally boneless shoe I am so obviously staring at. Please get out of your closet and go straight to the living room where you will find that absolutely is not a bone I have hidden up against the wall. And I know you think you saw me take a bone from under the ottoman but nope.Look away!”

In the Daily Mail article it states that Johnson (i guess he is the sheriff)? confirmed that family or family friends are not considered suspects.

I still think the perp is a woman.

IMO, I think BB just wants to put this all behind him and move on.

We don't know what type of scutiny this family is getting on a daily basis.

Jmo

BBM
Incorrect. While there was a post in March as you say, there was also a post from April 17 at 7:55 pm. I know because I have a screen shot of it.

The post starts "NO EXCUSES... You are Gladiators!" Underneath is the "If it's raining" picture.

At 8:49 she posts to the Camp Gladiator Midlothian page the schedule for classes the next day. She says that it will be Week 1 (ENDURANCE) and weight day. She says that Creekside at 5 am will have cover under the awning. She then says the 9 am class was being moved from the conference center to the civic center.

Awesome! Any chance you could share your screenshot(s)? And do you have any theories on what might have happened to the original posts?

The closest thing I can think of is in the Teresa Mayfield case where Teresa’s mother and sister were putting up flyers all over the town with Teresa's photo hoping for tips about her murder. They noticed after awhile they were immediately taken down and assumed it was Teresa’s husband (whom they suspected and was in fact guilty). It turns out it was Teresa’s 3 kids who were aged about 10 to 18 at the time. Her daughter later explained on Dateline that at first they didn’t mind the flyers but after awhile it became extremely distressful to them because they never knew where they would see their mother's face next. The kids had adored their mother and stayed very close to her family so this wasn’t the father manipulating this situation. Not saying that in defense of Missy’s husband just pointing out that it isn’t unheard of for children to be distressed by constant reminders of a tragic event.

What IS weird to me in Missy’s case is the father seemingly using his children as an excuse to hide behind. Because while children may have those reactions it is up to the adults in their lives to know that in the long run justice for the murdered parent is far more important in the grand scheme of things than the temporary distress of the children. I mean it isn’t like he genuinely thinks that in 20 years his kids would be like,”Yeah dad thanks for stopping that investigation into whoever beat our mother to death.Totally cool with knowing that person is still roaming free.” IMO no reasonable adult who has had a loved one so viciously murdered will be willing to just let things go after only a year.

The husband is actually reminding me of my dog right now. She loves to hide her bones all over the house (sometimes in really obvious places) but once you start getting close to one of the treats she starts doing everything in her power to distract you and get your attention away from the hiding spot. She will actually start trying to “herd” you away. If she were speaking she’d be saying, “Move along human there is nothing to see here. There is absolutely not a bone in this shoe and how dare you be in this closet contemplating putting on that totally boneless shoe I am so obviously staring at. Please get out of your closet and go straight to the living room where you will find that absolutely is not a bone I have hidden up against the wall. And I know you think you saw me take a bone from under the ottoman but nope.Look away!”
Can't they legitimately say so and so is not a suspect when they actually are?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Awesome! Any chance you could share your screenshot(s)? And do you have any theories on what might have happened to the original posts?

attachment.php

I don't think there's anything mysterious about it. I'm guessing the family wanted to preserve MB's FB, but didn't want the last thing she posted to be a reference to going to the camp the next morning that led to her murder.

Attachments

• mbss.jpg
    mbss.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 269
So if he had "some involvement" from 1500 miles away, then his shirt may have been blood-stained with blood from MB's crime scene? I can see why he might have been giggling over such a ludicrous lack of logic, and why the family has been disgusted over the absurd finger-pointing that is based on nothing but bias. Here, the entire "proof" is that a shirt of a man who was 1500 miles away when the crime was committed had some blood on it - or that he treated such laughable ideas as laughable. Sheesh.

Shirt really doesn't have anything to do with this murder. That said, he still could have had something to do with the murder,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB