TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why would RB & VB be on the list? From the famous t-shirt incident or something else? Wouldn't that be separate? What was the date of this document?

The Children being left alone bothers me too. It really makes me question her involvement. The oldest child appears to be 11 so maybe she figured they would care for the younger ones if one woke up? I just don't know...

Is it possible the kids were staying with a grandparent that Sunday night? Or that someone else lives with the Tuckers, like one of their mothers? She could have made up some excuse, like AJ called and forgot something he needed for his early CG class so she needed to run it over to him.

Honestly, it seems like a lot of these early morning camper types leave their kids home in bed while the parents go work out for a couple hours. Missy's kids were home alone also as far as we know that morning after she left around 4 am. I know the Tuckers' kids are younger (or some are, anyway), but I get the impression that other families left children at home asleep from time to time.

HOLD UP, HOLD UP..SBM... :thinking:
Yes of course they may be releasing another warrant they think has little value, or is meant to be misleading, or is meant to put pressure on all those people by airing their potentially dirty laundry about "intimate exchanges" and possible affairs.. tick tock, someone is going to crack..

Mansfield is straight down Highway 287. Depending on which area, you can get from Midlothian to Mansfield in anywhere from 10 -20 minutes.

There were two 5am Gladiator classes in Midlothian I was told. One at the church and one that met in front of Beef O'Brady's a restaurant in town. Drive time from the church to the restaurant is easily made in about 5 minutes, especially that time of day.

There has been so much talk about the killer's shoes and if they were boots or shoe covers, etc. I thought immediately that they looked like sparring shoes that you wear in karate or martial arts. My child has practiced martial arts and that was my immediate thought but I didn't want to post before because I was afraid of what I had heard locally might be influencing my vision.

They strap on often with Velcro and are only made to be used while sparring in a ring. If you try to walk in them .... You walk like the person in the video ... You have to kick out so you don't trip over your toe. I have limited skills or would try to post a picture but they are easily Googled. Many do not have bottoms so they would work to put over other footwear.

Wizardofoz :fireworks2: :wagon: :fireworks2:

Great post!!

Can someone please post the warrant highlights. Thanks in advance. I can't operate on my phone.

Well today we were enjoying margaritas in celebration of the 5th of May when suddenly- breaking news of affairs by MB and BB, cell phone records were pulled from 7 people and we learned MB & BB also had financial woes. A fellow named Casey was thrown in the mix but I'm not certain where he falls, honestly but I think it is LINKED to my next point, MB was messaging on LinkedIn "pretty familiar" with someone since Jan but also a couple of days prior to her death received a creepy message from an unknown dude that she showed a friend who told LE. We don't have an official POI named but have some very strong suspects now based on this information. Now we are trying to put the names from the list IN or OUT of the church during the murder.

ETA: LE says the killer had their phone at the crime scene and *may* have used it in one way or several. (Eeek)

Of course this is IMO bc who knows what else LE has that we haven't seen!

Just knowing the time that this went down if this is indeed the perp..she figured they'd (children) all be sound asleep for the short amount of time that she was gone.An hour at the most?I don't know..I am just guessing at this point.I never claimed to be an Einstein.My only question would be where the husband is at this time.

But then she would be leaving before AJ, how could she explain that?

There is some light at the end of the tunnel. This was the best thing I woke to:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/137370703-story

At 4:35am there would be fewer phones pinging off that tower I would trust - for the sake of the investigating team.

I hope that is true, but the warrant seems to suggest they are checking cell phones towers. I believe more in hope. I am not sure unless seen on a video that the LE believe "had a cellphone with them". My suspicion is bad reporting by the news.

Well today we were enjoying margaritas in celebration of the 5th of May when suddenly- breaking news of affairs by MB and BB, cell phone records were pulled from 7 people and we learned MB & BB also had financial woes. A fellow named Casey was thrown in the mix but I'm not certain where he falls, honestly but I think it is LINKED to my next point, MB was messaging on LinkedIn "pretty familiar" with someone since Jan but also a couple of days prior to her death received a creepy message from an unknown dude that she showed a friend who told LE. We don't have an official POI named but have some very strong suspects now based on this information. Now we are trying to put the names from the list IN or OUT of the church during the murder.

The thanks button wasn't enough! THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!! You can finish your drink now!! :)

Yes of course they may be releasing another warrant they think has little value, or is meant to be misleading, or is meant to put pressure on all those people by airing their potentially dirty laundry about "intimate exchanges" and possible affairs.. tick tock, someone is going to crack..

Agreed. I think this is why they released it....so much easier to get a conviction with a confession (MOO). Maybe they didn't crack under the town gossiping or being questioned....but how about national spotlight with cold hard facts? IMO if they have the cell phone data and can see part of a vehicle and can see higher resolution video of the crime than we can...then they know who the killer is.

I wonder where the murderer purchased the lettering for his costume?

ETA: LE says the killer had their phone at the crime scene and *may* have used it in one way or several. (Eeek)

Thanks my friend for a nice recap. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53